Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So is there officially no way to get unstoppable boxes without buying them for gold now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

Crazy, the AvsX stuff is available again to buy.

Just weapons right now but Emma has a 10 day counter on her

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Moreau posted:

I wonder how much she'll cost. Since it looks like I'll be missing out on completing the Spec Ops 10 tasks (4 star mastery? Not likely...) I'll have a lot of gold to dump on CP. May as well get her

Its either that or Unstoppable Lockboxes :suicide:

200's been the precedent

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sefer posted:

Odd that they'd offer her a second time (third, if you count the original specops as a time she was offered). What was the last SpecOps character they offered? For a while it looked like they were going to offer each one 6 months after their specop, but I don't recall seeing anyone mention them for a while.

I seem to recall either Ghost Rider or Valkyrie came out around when chapter 12 did

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So apparently Angel's going to come with his X-Force uniform if you win him. Ugh, I hate PVP

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

FirstAidKite posted:

Any pictures of it or clue what it does?

It's in the email we just got with 5 challenge points

playdom posted:

Compete in PVP and get into the Adamantium League to win the ultimate prize: Angel!

Win Angel and be the first to unlock the X-Force Archangel Uniform!

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jun 21, 2013

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The problem lies with them matching you up by level and not your rating. My attack and defence are both around 72k, and one round I'll fight someone over 100k and get my rear end handed to me, then next I'll fight someone in the 40k range and one shot everybody. The matchmaking needs work

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The ultimate punishment for running Rescue and Omega is fighting another Rescue and Omega team. Hope you weren't going anywhere!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Is Emma still in pretty much every Adamantium team? I might bite the bullet and get her this time. Aside from how useful she seems to be she's the only spec ops hero I don't already have

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You should probably put the free stuff links in the OP

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Roughly how long would it take to get to Zemo? The gun doesn't seem all that great but I don't mind hammering it out over my lunch hour or something. If it's going to take a week and then I never touch the iOS version again I don't seem much point

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

How do you force close it? I don't see an exit button anywhere .

Exit out, double tap home button, then click the red button next to it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I got a magnetic box this morning, but of course I already have all 4 characters

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah that item is useless, but hey it took like an hour, didn't cost anything beyond 100 silver for the research, and the finished gun has a decent enough armory bonus

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Halloween Jack posted:

I have absolutely poo poo luck when it comes to Command Points; does team overhead smash post about powerful characters on the first page still apply? Are any 15/23 pt. characters worth getting? I have Dr. Strange.

Kitty unlocks a few things that will help with CP, plus once you get enough for her alt costume she's very powerful

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chess Set's on sale. Would people recommend The Knight? I got the Sceptre so I've been using that with the golden tonfa for counters, but its not very powerful

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Iron Fist, Scarlet Witch and Fantomex for the deploys. Guess I should finally get Wanda, hopefully that means her new costume is out soon

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How long does the staff take to research? Just got all the stuff this morning but I have about 20 hours left on the trident

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Probably not worth canceling the trident and wasting my ISOs for 40 minutes then. Oh well.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've finally got a decent enough team that I might be able to sneak into adamantium, but by my math I'd need about 15 more wins, and of course each loss adds another win I need. Who the hell has the patience and/or energy to get that far?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wound up going out for burritos instead and just barely stayed in Vibranium. Which is good because I need a new coat

e: Just gave me Angel despite me being at 1260, and the tourney history says I'm at 1300. Well let's hope they don't fix that!

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jul 16, 2013

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What are the odds they let us keep him? I'm getting him to level 2 at least ASAP.

Didn't something like this happen before? With a jacket or weapon I think

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That Infinity Spec Ops bit makes it sound like we're getting Angela, which would unfortunately make sense

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Archyduke posted:

I'm curious why 4.4 is the grinding level of choice. I mean, I'm not doubting it, I just don't really understand. It costs 80 energy (I think?) to do 4.4 with Magneto, so two spins of the roulette-- but I could do two spins in 1.1 for 30 energy each. I've played 4.4 plenty of times, and I've never noticed getting a higher rate of CP than in 1.1, and I already have the magnetic field generator.

Max CP you can get with 2 spins on 1.1 is 10, max with 2 spins (one being the epic spin) on 4.4. is 15

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's only 5! Come on Playdom, get it together :colbert:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If anyone still needs silver look for a facebook game called Wild Ones. It has a banner right on it's front page that says it'll give you 10000 silver, but it's messed up and is giving 184000

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gambit's one of those characters who were very good for a long time, but have been thoroughly outclassed by the characters they've released since then due to the power creep.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Is the Heir of Hell worth it? Been through Mephesto about 5 times now and the roulette has not been kind

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

So for anyone gunning for 100% completion on Season 2, Chapter 1, here's the list of every hero you need:

Black Widow
Black Knight
Cable
Captain Britain
Cyclops
Deadpool
Dr. Strange
Gambit
Hercules
Kitty Pryde
Nightcrawler
Phoenix
Psylocke
Rogue
Scarlet Witch
Shatterstar
Spider-Woman
Storm
Union Jack
Wolverine

Personally, I've got to dump 765 more CP if I want that alternate costume.
350 plus whatever Spider Woman costs. Guess that's not too bad, and it's not like you just get the costume, there's a lot of goodies along the way

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Any tips for the Nightcrawler heroic battle? I already have to buy a few more heroes, I don't want to have to waste my CP on his scrapper suit

e:Well, nevermind. I swapped around some ISO to boost his attack and that solved it.

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Aug 5, 2013

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

Welp, I am powerful enough to take on the full gauntlet of doombots in 12-6, even with terrible Mr Fantastic bringing me down. I spend 50 Cps to get him his FF outfit hoping that it will make the fight a little easier.

It and 12-2 are the only missions in the game I have not 5 starred.

I find Rescue works best for that one if you have her. Keeps the debuffs down and has plenty of turns to throw mystical munitions around

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Are we officially talking about LeetHax in this thread?

There's technically nothing wrong with it now that it can't effect item drops

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Halloween Jack posted:

Is this available for Mac? I couldn't find it.

Maacro's not. Leethax is but you need firefox

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

What gives you Photographic Reflexes?

Taskmasters sword from the last spec ops

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

triplexpac posted:

What if they modified PVP somehow, to buff characters people aren't using and debuff the super common ones?

Like, everyone is using Rescue & Omege. Make that combo 95% less effective, and then buff Mr Fantastic & Colossus to be 95% more effective... until everyone swaps of to them, then the cycle continues.

It might encourage people to at least try new combos.

That will discourage people from spending money on new characters so nope

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Is it Shatterstar or Rulk for the deploy?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Devo posted:

Oh I think I totally misunderstood how PvP worked. So when I hit attack, I'm not actually playing against anyone? Just random person's defensive team that's close to my level. That makes a lot more sense now actually.

Yeah. When you're attacking, the other person is just the AI using someone else's team to defend.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, just make sure to three bird it and bring someone that has a decent team up bonus with herc, it's not too hard

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Worst case there's always dummy accounts. I just put the game on my wife's facebook before I was in the group and sent everything from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Have Elektra lockboxes shown up anywhere else yet? Just did the last mission and I'm still 3 covers short

• Locked thread