Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Break everything you love.

Aramek posted:

Welp, after finally getting 4/4 Stalwart Bulwark, they changed the set bonus to be pretty worthless. Time to get completely new gear. :suicide:

What are you planning on replacing it with? I need new armor also but haven't looked at the other sets yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Is there a way to get more than one favor of sune a day at the midsummer festival? I hate being the only person without a pig mount.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

I want to watch somebody open 100 profession packs so I can see what the odds are on that. I don't know if i should just buy the tools off the auction house or open those packs and hope for purple assets.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

I only get to play on weekends like 7 eastern time. I always try to shout things into the guild channel when i get on.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Aramek posted:

Pleeeeease be Something Lawful, as it is the superior pun. Either way, this is very unexpected this is happening so soon, and I am awfully excited.

I agree with this, but maybe we should purge first? or would it be better after?

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Hammerstein posted:

I made a sweet 1.4 mill AD from that brief surge in Zen price by trading AD/Zen.

I think I've made the highest profits of playing that market. I want a streaming price tracker like the stock market, so i can do it more often.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Hammerstein posted:

This game definitely has it's moments and the action combat is fast-paced and fun. Some dungeons like Castle Never are a bit too long and can be a drag to complete, especially with a pub group and the predominant boss mechanic is "juggle adds", but I think the ranger might bring some variety to that since we finally get a dedicated striker with good ranged dps.

Give it a try, it's free and the first playthrough is quite enjoyable.

Besides, when do the other goons play ? I usually log in around 7pm GMT+1 to do my dailies and have never seen anyone in dndgoons since a week and with the upcoming expansion I would like to get into the dungeon grind again.

Edit: Ranger is already playable on the Preview Shard, just posting this because I had missed it too.

How is the ranger? Am I going to be disappointed for buying extra character slots?

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

toa5t posted:

hoping for an uptick in people playing with the next module release

I have three friends who won't play until the ranger comes out. I'm just glad I got character slots back when zen exchange rate was lower. It's so high now-a-days.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Stanley Pain posted:

Is now a good time to convert my ZEN back into AD?

Yes, this is my favorite part about the new class, Profit. I bought my zen for like just over 300 and i sold it for 460. I don't think it will get much higher than ranger drop day.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

I'd say at the moment yes. I can say i only play evenings eastern time so maybe try later in the day. I think every member has invite privileges so just ask in the channel again sometime and you should get a bite.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Dilb posted:

Just go ahead and edit the script, it's pretty easy to see how it chooses tasks. Here's an edited down version:

code:
taskName:"Leadership",
                level: {
                     0:["Hire Your First Mercenary"],
                     1:["Complete Advanced Training", "Protect Grateful Merchant","Pick Up Package", "Basic Training"],
                     2:["Guard Duty"],
                     3:["Guard Duty","Hire a Mercenary"],
                     4:["Protect Caravan","Guard Duty","Hire a Mercenary"],
                     5:["Protect Caravan","Explore Local Area","Guard Duty","Hire a Mercenary"],
                     6:["Protect Caravan","Explore Local Area","Guard Duty","Hire a Mercenary"],
        /*
                    // Current model

7:["Protect Caravan","Explore Local Area","Guard Duty","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                     8:["Protect Caravan","Explore Local Area","Guard Duty","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                     9:["Protect Caravan","Chart Region","Explore Local Area","Guard Duty","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                    10:["Protect Caravan","Chart Region","Explore Local Area","Guard Duty","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                    11:["Protect Caravan","Chart Region","Explore Local Area","Guard Duty","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                    12:["Protect Caravan","Chart Region","Explore Local Area","Guard Duty","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],

*/
                    // Training Mode
                     7:["Train a Footman","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                     8:["Train a Footman","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                     9:["Train a Footman","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                    10:["Train a Footman","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                    11:["Train a Footman","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],
                    12:["Train a Footman","Train a Guard","Hire a Mercenary"],

So for the first 6 levels it runs tasks, but then for whatever reason the person commented out the tasks (using /* and */) and instead put in nothing but hiring and training tasks.

Also, it automatically uses as many people as possible. If you want to use just a single guy for tasks, then get rid of (or comment out) everything in the function SelectItemFor. E.g.:
code:
function SelectItemFor(buttonListIn, i, def, prof) {

def.resolve();
        }

What do you user to run this script in the browser? Is there a chrome addon or something?

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Get well soon Sub.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Don Tacorleone posted:

"We're still alive! Look! We're a real MMO, with events! Join us, for free!"

This, but I'm not complaining.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Cyntalan posted:

DataTables warning (table id = 'tasklist'): Requested unknown parameter '5' from the data source for row 0

This error popped up today, Subjunctive. Any ideas? Need logs?

yeah I've been getting that same message.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Subjunctive posted:

Chrome. :argh:

I found at least one case where the script could get stuck behind a disconnect, but fixing it involves dicking with the core timing logic. My weekend, sigh.

Just Fyi you are totally awesome for the script. Thanks so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

News flash: Clerics are pretty good.

I haven't played in a while what's the best rotation for cleric moves?

• Locked thread