Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Kooriken posted:

So, what is everyone's favorite mega? Mine's Gallade. The cape flourish when it Megavolves is just so nice. I also like Mega Metagross because let's face it giant mecha spiders are awesome.

:sparkles: Ampharos :sparkles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

I'm thinking of putting all my pokemon in the bank and starting a new game in pokemon x, is there anything I should do on this file before I erase it? I beat the elite four and caught Zygarde and Mewtwo and I don't think I did much else.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Well ok I wasn't in a hurry anyway :v:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

owl

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:palmon:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Flopsy posted:

Hum...it also might be- and mind you in some circles this is considered a controversial opinion. Every Gen pokemon improves on itself. I've always felt that pokemon's greatest strength was to push the line each generation design and typing wise. But that's just my take on it. I've been playing since Red and Blue came out in the states and I've found the hardcore Gen 1 people to be a bit strange, I don't get the romanticism that much I suppose.

I heard that a lot of the popular designs in gen 6 were by a new guy, maybe that has something to do with it

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Honore_De_Balzac posted:

e. also how do i find out who designed what pokemon?

I want to know this too

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

all of rotoms forms were by different people :wtc:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

pokemon: a horror story in 3 acts

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

those designs suck, give me evil clown poplio

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

The main picture for the bear looks pretty bad but the two smaller pictures on the side look fine. Or maybe it's just because they're smaller

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

McDragon posted:

shriekachu

pikaboo

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i hope theres some kind of sensor thing that makes it so you have to do the poses in real life

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Flopsy posted:

Mr. Mime. :greenangel:

what in the world is an emim rm

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Zore posted:

I want an ability that auto-lays stealth rocks when a pokemon is sent out.

yeah.. on your own side!! :twisted:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

NewFatMike posted:

No, this thread is cool and good, I just thought my despair was better conveyed by pink Qwilfish staring than my lovely English words.

im glad you did because those names made me laugh

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

everything about this gen is amazing

except the starter evolutions

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

korusan posted:

I keep seeing that thrown around the thread and I'm curious - is it an inside joke, or do you really work there? Is your name in the game credits?

it is but it only shows up if you press the right button combination at a specific time. i could show you but i wont

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

lmao

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

starter discussion is fine, the real problem here is that everyone is wrong but me

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever even seen a Hydreigon, though I never played any of the gen 5 games.

You can catch them in the wild :v:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

me too

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

space dinosaur :krad:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Ometeotl posted:

It wasn't mentioned on Serebii, but someone is saying that the sandcastle goes from ground/ghost to just ghost when ht by a water attack.

this is the greatest game of all time

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Dunban posted:

I really wish there wasn't an evil team this time. They're breaking so many traditions, yet they're keeping that one.

what if.. theyre actually the good guys.........

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Bakalakadaka posted:

Help what do I even do after beating the champion in X other than catch Zygarde and fart around the battle maison?

Catch mewtwo

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

Pangoro isn't furry bait enough though.

you take that back

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE8MqUf1Lts

I'm really liking the background here.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

everyone shut up and look at this!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VmMURRKWFk

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Johnny Joestar posted:

the unfortunate thing about pokemon sage's development is that it's kind of hard to tell just how far along things are but from what i CAN tell they're still chugging along and keeping to themselves. most of what they have to do is actual map construction and fleshing that out.

the poke designs are seriously really good and i think we live in the worst possible timeline where out of all the 100% 'new' fangames uranium is the only one that's completed

http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9dex

http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/Somberado this is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Zore posted:

This is the official list of all bad pokes from old gens;

Jynx
Farfetch'd

Aipom
Girafarig