Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Torka posted:

her face is fascinatingly weird

I just discovered that this was my 10,000th post

such a waste :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

American Terrorist posted:

Do you think a rapist can be redeemed or is it an unforgivable crime? You here stories about murderers/attempted murderers being forgiven by their victims, or the family. You never really hear those stories about rape. I ask because I saw a story on DR Phil about a black man that killed a white woman's brother and the two ended up having a sexual relationship. Could a situation like this ever happen with a rapist? I was browsing Facebook and I saw a former classmate who had been raped in school have the rapist as a friend on their Facebook. I don't know what to make of it.

what's up jon pop

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Thora posted:

Found it. Not safe for work unless you work at a putting sand in a vagina factory. http://onebit.us/x/i/jVOBSPkH5d.gif

aaaaaAAAAAA

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

my house is 10 minutes walk from

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

Does not appear to be blacksand 6.5/10.
I grew up near Piha.

wow look at these high beach standards

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

It's not a proper summers day at the beach til the ironsand's got in your jandals and burnt your feet and the dog's eaten your dropped icecream and barfed icecream and aforementioned black sand.

also somebody in your group tries to be a hardass and swim even though it's only early december and the water's still freezing and gets hypothermia

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

in florida you can still go swimming this time of year, even though it's not summer

it must be intolerable in summer

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

the first day that your elementary school lets you use a ballpoint pen instead of a pencil is among the happiest in a child's life imo

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

the satisfyingly unsullied pages and smell of a brand new exercise book before you've ruined it with your chicken scratch handwriting and ugly doodles

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

vaguely posted:

the first couple of pages where you put in so much effort to make it look nice
yes, it will be beautiful and perfect this time

this time

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Corn Thongs posted:

Just kidding I'm never sad.

share ur tips for transcending the human condition

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

woah :stare:

how did he die?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Vagithug posted:

But you'll feel and look much better!
sprinters tend to look good, long distance runners not so much

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Twistys Rapture posted:

No it hurts and it feels bad
pain is happiness leaving the body

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

wank without rhythm

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

:thejoke:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

A Spider Covets posted:

cleaning is kinda fun

what no lol

cleaning is a boring menial task, it's also absolutely necessary but we don't need to pretend it's an enjoyable activity to prove to the thread how normal we are

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

iirc this guy got his act together and got them back in a later thread

it was a while ago though, I wonder if he stayed that way

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

lol I forgot about the part where he was like "my place isn't that bad guys, see" *photo of disgusting squalor*

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

HEY GAL posted:

niece status: potato shaped, somnolent, and really happy. my mom said she even smiles in her sleep

potato niece crew :hf:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

grace is 10 months old and juuust about to start walking, she's in the stage where they can stand on their own and stumble forward a few steps before needing to grab onto something

last time my sister visited some black metal came up on the random playlist and she started dancing side to side in perfect time with the music, holding onto the edge of the coffee table

her grandfather is a rock drummer, he's gonna be so pleased

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

aw that's still cool :3:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

willus posted:

i want a nephew/niece so i can be the insane older figure

im too bad to be a real parent so i just get clucky around children

being an aunt/uncle is the fuckin best, you get all the fun parts of having a kid then when they're misbehaving or it's time for a diaper change you hand them back to their parents

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

Look at the cool necklace I acquired today:

looks cursed imo

did you get it from an antique store that was mysteriously gone the next day

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

There was a very popular cartoon movie starring two sexy cartoon ladies. Are you really surprised that people immediately drew them loving?

I know it's always been the case since long before modern times that when humans encounter a new thing one of their first thoughts is "I want to gently caress it", but I feel like parts of the internet have normalized a really aggravating and shameless form of that

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Torka posted:

I know it's always been the case since long before modern times that when humans encounter a new thing one of their first thoughts is "I want to gently caress it", but I feel like parts of the internet have normalized a really aggravating and shameless form of that

like I'm sure there were strange men who wanted to have sex with anthropomorphic characters from childrens' fiction before the internet but they wouldn't have been able to proudly and publicly announce and revel in that fact

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

HEY GAL posted:

are you familiar with the tijuana bible

I am but it seems fundamentally different to me in a way I can't articulate

maybe I'm wrong idk

Torka fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jul 2, 2014

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Anoia posted:

Once on a first date, after all the usual exchanges about favorite movies and bands, a girl asked me what my favorite ship was.

The early warning was nice, but goddamn.

what did you say?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

oval office raja posted:

no

here is Katya, she found a spot that lets her survey two backyards for tiny animals to maul

black cats best cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I will comfort myself with the knowledge I am not harbouring a lifeform in my uterus.

you are, just no human ones

gross fotd: about 2 pounds of an average adult's weight consists of the various microbes that live on and inside them, and they outnumber your own cells

• Locked thread