Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

where did all of the admins go

they're not here right now, they died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
football player butts are on tv :eyepop:

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

If a guy won't drink from your diva cup, he don't love you

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

now that there's diva cup, men aren't the only ones who can spell their name in the snow. i think that'd be some feminist graffiti

I really hate the name 'divacup'

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Pick posted:

It's way, way less cruel than declawing a cat. A comfortable skunk won't try to blow anyway, so it's mostly even applicable at the outset of pet ownership (like the first week after getting a new cat when it acts like a psycho). Declawing a cat requires the removal of the last joint of their paws. It'd be like someone severing the last joint of all your fingers.

Skunks are one of my faves and I'd love one as a sweet pette but i thought it'd be more happy tearin up the garbage piles + stinking up alley ways than the straight arrow no-smell modern life

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

A cat I'm friends with has pink acrylic (vinyl idk) nails glued to its regular nails. The owner says these Soft Paws/Polite Paws are a humane alternative to declawing

Looks like this

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

okay posted:

The toilet at the office keeps getting plugged with tampons. It sucks because there's only four period-aged women vs. like 45 dudes and whenever it happens the office manager send an email to all employees saying please don't flush tampons down the toilet (I don't!). I know she's doing it to shame the women, but it's not me. In fact, I have a pretty good idea who it is because this chick sometimes doesn't flush and she uses an inordinate amount of toilet paper - when I've stumbled on it the compressed amount is close to cabbage ball sized but I don't know how to let the office manager know without being really creepy. :catstare:

Flushing a tampon has never occurred to me. Maybe she's some kind of germaphobe and kegels it out + explains the crazy amount of toilet paper. Anyway I'd definitely loudly confront her

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

If I'm somehow not dead by then I'll probably do something like this once I'm 50

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Sonrisa posted:

I had just changed the sheets and duvet and made my bed all nice, then I turn around a find a hairy turd in the middle of it.

Comfy bed would nap 10/10

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Women's Rights? posted:

Make him vacuum in pearls and an apron and serve you a delicious martini when you get home from work

detectivemonkey livin da dream

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

the best drive home is when i tell mom to pull over to the mcdonalds drive thru and she actually listens to me

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Shannonmcn posted:

When mum ever actually said yes I would always briefly wonder if someone had died or I was in a parallel universe.

I'm honestly surprised Mcdonalds doesn't have some terrible equal but separate website that's ~designed for women~ and talks about low cal snacks and what's new in kids meals (and pictures of salads are tessellated in the background)

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

detectivemonkey posted:

Separate sub-site describing yogurt offerings. Bitches love yogurt.

Edit for LJ content sorry SML: househusband greeted me last night with martini as per ladythread request. Background check still in process (I guess?) so no offer letter, which solves problem of signing but not problem if needing to buy food. Bulk black beans, here I come!

Besides that though, I recommend this househusband thing. I went to sleep in a bed that wasted with freshly-washed pillows and sheets and was woken up with eggs. It's like having a really, really expensive butler.

a househusband would be great but i wouldn't force it or anything like men did to women forever lol. that's so hosed

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

I know a guy who loves Cosmopolitans, but makes bartenders put it on the rocks in a regular glass because he's sick of people making fun of him

male "problems" don't often touch my heart but this one is pretty legit. it's so weird there are gender norms and roles surrounding loving beverages

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You are an intelligent drinker who knows their stuff and I am just a 'vapid c' one. I don't know nearly enough about cocktails. i tend to drink more beer in the winter because of the way the alcohol market is set up here. more ciders and crafts and it's fun to collect

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

I just happen to live in a place where just about every restaurant and bar has a nice craft cocktails menu. On the rare occasions I drink at home, I usually stick to wine. Awesome cocktails actually take a lot of work

I did invent a drink called a Pink Rabbit over the summer, because that's the name of a drink in a gorgeous song on the new National record and I couldn't find a recipe for it. It was lavender-infused gin with lemonade, club soda, crushed strawberries and a basil leaf. They were pretty drat tasty, if I do say so myself

i'd totally drink that. lavender-infused gin sounds amazing and who doesn't love basil... time to buy some ginger beer

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

shooting out of bed at 5am because u feel the blood starting to pour, blood dripping down your legs as you run to the bathroom. cramps hitting hard and make you want to keel over but you have no choice but to clean yourself up, find a change of clothes + change into them, remove and change the bed covers, and desperately search for a painkiller you desperately need -- hoping you don't run into anybody during the process.

~just girly things~

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

cats have really nice faces. more than just looks, they have personalities too. fun, ferocious and sweet (and sometimes naughty :twisted:), cats do all kinds of things that can surprise you. they are also the perfect companion to a night in. who wouldn't like a cat? those are my thoughts on cats - hope i didn't offend

you rock fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Feb 10, 2014

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

I recommend smoking weed

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

bananas taste good and feel good 2

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

its not that fruits and vegetables taste terrible its that goons have terrible taste in everything. bananas and cauliflower and cabbage are amazing. god im so loving mad right now *kicks hacky sack way out of bounds and makes you go get it*

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Corn Thongs posted:

this thread's fruitiness is getting out of hand

its wrong 2 control womans bodies (their hands and what they type)

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Pick posted:

i wish instead of maeup i could just apply temp tattos of turtles to my face

Ya i feel like a vapid slut who turned her back on feminism when i apply makeup, where every stroke of the brush is a stroke of a patriarchal nazi guard's cock. i can't afford urban decay and chanel tho so usually i just check out where local fairs are happening and drive down there by 5 in the morning giving me time to get my face painted by the clown and to drive back so i can be in by 9 and looking good

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

ditch the boyfriend and get a vibrator. happy valentine's day

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

amarantinesky posted:

Umm don't you know that sexual or romantic partners exist solely to cater to your desire for sex whenever you want it?

I mean if I'm feeling like I want sex I just drive to where my partner is and order him to get me off. That's a true relationship!

you've almost got it right: you should make him come to you

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Pookah posted:

Not a trusty.

you really know the way to aartek's heart

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

bathroom sounds posted:

CN Rail keeps calling my bluffs. Now I'm invited to a recruitment event in March.

I'm going to end up a train conductor in the middle of nowhere. :smith:

did the recruitment officer state exactly they 'choo choo choosed' you?

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Fruity Gordo posted:

i met my brothers friend with benefits today, she was really cool and way, way too hot for him. what the hell lady have some self-respect

maybe good in bed + nice personality which is hard to find or indulges in kinky poo poo which most guys are too pussy for

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

John Wayne.

I bought a coral suede motorcycle jacket today, spring needs to get here now

that sounds rad

i never go shopping and i realize i p much have nothing to wear for spring at all. gonna have to cut holes in my shirts and pants to get some ventilation going when the weather warms up

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

No one ever understands why anyone would have any romantic, sexual, or friendly interest in their siblings.

what a disgusting comment. check your incestphobia m8

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Fruity Gordo posted:

also i know he's not kinky bc once he found my stash of clamps, cats and toys and asked about them and then none of them ever went missing, not even the spare batteries.

i'd be too curious so i would ask her in a very not-rude way what she sees in him. it could be a safety thing or he could have a big d or tons of reasons

i actually have no idea why a guy would seriously date me but it happens v0v

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

if i was rich: i'd find it really hard to spend a lot of money frivolously especially when i rather donate to charities but if the shoes were truly exquisite and last me forever, probably over a grand which is still less than an average designer bag

now: $0 preferably but prob under $100-$150

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

my family's family spirit has never existed, i have nothing in common with my sibling and basically have never had a conversation with my parents so it's like a super void that probably strongly effects me in ways i dont realize and i seriously assumed most people were like this til a few years ago

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

what are ur galz experience with online dating (worth it or not)?

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Enfys posted:

Right I can't make myself read the past several days and 40+ pages of new posts, so what have I missed?

satan has risen again, america and china are preparing the missiles, and the best in beauty 2013

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

im not comfortable with the regular presence of 2 mods (aka hierarchial authority aka a patriarchal concept) in this thread. this is supposed 2 be a safe space...

id like to see a lady nurse please

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Corn Thongs posted:

am I part of the patriarchy if I'm a woman of authority

yes because top-down (fascist) authority is a male concept while bottom-up decision making + cooperation is of the divine feminine that courses thru our bloods. sometimes us womyn must make deals with the devils to advance our posting careers - but at what cost?

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

i am white with blue eyes. i am a true aryan queen

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I have beautiful green eyes. Queen of the shitposters

i enjoy many of ur posts so id say you are a good poster. perhaps everything in reality is backwards and upside down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Wildlife Analysis posted:

blue eyes white shitposter

i had no idea i was so bad. i was just following your lead :hehe:

• Locked thread