Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
I'm MR6, shouldn't I have trades? got back into the game yesterday and a friend tried to give me stuff but couldn't due to me not having any trades, is it because I'm not in a clan yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Kyte posted:

Did you run out of trades for the day?

I've literally never traded, when I last played the melee system was still basic. It said I had no more trades though.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Another day, another day with no trades, the hell DE.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Charles Bukowski posted:

What's your in game name?

Crimor.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Is the support always this slow? three days without being able to trade, and gonna be at least three more due to them not working on weekends.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Oh and another bug to add on the pile of not having any trades, and people randomly not being able to invite me: I built the archwing but it's not loving registering that I did so, I see it in my inventory but the button doesn't even show up in the arsenal and the quest still tells me to build it.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

Relog. Then when you finally complete the quest, relog again.

Did you spend your initial 50 plat yet?

Probably, like two or three years ago whenever the closed beta or whatever was a thing.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Yeah had that fix it after doing it a bunch of times, still can't trade or get invited though.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Charles Bukowski posted:

You made your clan key?

Yeah.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What's some good weapons nowadays? Still running my ancient set of Hek/Braton Vandal, Despair and Dual Zoren.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

sadly didn't go with steel viridian, went new loka and whatever the red tenno dudes that want to burn everything.

But yeah, the weirder the weapon the better, like I'm currently building the chain lightning gun and tentacle whip.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Kyte posted:

Get the Angstrum, it's a pocket rocket launcher.

....Is that a silent rocket launcher.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What the hell animation is that in your avatar dragon?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What's a good high tier weapon for valkyr? currently using the scoliac due to the nice room clear and mobility.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Naturally Selected posted:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.

So, hotfix came out. Adding 5-packs of rare cores to high-level intercept and survival missions.

: DE: literally could not go a week without bringing Draco back as the #1 farm spot.

In the grim darkness of the ninjas, there is only 4.

Only now instead of it being a once a day thing for when you wanted to not pay attention and max rep, you know there will be people running it 24/7 for sweet sweet cores.

And they still haven't fixed the trade bug that I, and several others have.

A random number generator could make more sensible choices than :de:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

tlarn posted:

Just wanna remind folks to not take the lore too seriously and have fun with it because the lore with warframes is that they are effectively EVA Units from Neon Genesis Evangelion and I'm still tickled pink over it. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbksWvNv-fU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocmzDO-vBR8

This is pretty much how I feel when I play Valkyr :v:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Oh and again about valkyr weapons, since the scindo is a pain in the rear end to get and will probably take me a while, what would perform better, the dual ichors, the whips, or the nikana/soon to be dragon nikana? Also had decent luck with my dual zorens so far.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Sandweed posted:

Every time I learn something more about Evangelion it sounds stupider and stupider.

It really is worth a watch just to laugh at that some guys drug induced writing with random cool sounding words thrown in is fooling hipsters thinking it's ~deep~

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Can't decide what bow to build, emo bow or paris prime.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

After watching someone use the spinny as gently caress hammer stance, I've started wanting a certain weapon from the dark souls series.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Every coin has two sides, on one side DE doesn't care that I can't trade, on the other, I got everything but the blueprint for scindo prime in 15 min.

And make that a full scindo in like 45 min. :smug:

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Feb 14, 2015

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

BarkingSquirrel posted:

Shoulda said something before I turned in all my poo poo for ducats the other day.

wait, you're ducatting scindo prime parts? poo poo sells well.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

BarkingSquirrel posted:

No need for plat.

But plat can get you more ducats.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xv2vKaQPyM

I think you'll enjoy this Malachite :v:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Azran posted:

I keep giving away my 75% coupons, but even so there have been times where I've gotten 6 or 7 during a month and I let them sit there till they expire yet I keep getting them.

How do you give them away?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Long shot, but do any of you happen to know anyone at DE? This trade bug is loving gamebreaking, I've had it for ten days now with another person in the thread having it for 20, yet none of us has heard ANYTHING from DE

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/394989-fixed-i-think-all-trades-exhausted-without-using-them

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Currently doing a full reinstall+removal of appdata poo poo to see if that fixes it.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Not like I have anything better to do, it's either that or farm grineer napalms by my own since no one wants to suffer with me.

But there's some old poo poo from like, early closed beta still laying around, might cause some poo poo since you know how poo poo DE's coding is.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

It's amazing how little you want to play when your choice is either farm a specific mob for a 0.01% mod drop rate, or wait for :de: to get off their rear end.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Nasgate posted:

Can you not run missions for fun?

I need some key mods for pretty much all my frames to make them viable in highlevel missions, like rage and berserker on valkyr, a few power mods on my loki, same with excal/saryn. And they're all a pain to farm for.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Coldbird posted:

If you just post a list of what you need here, I'm sure people will have spares of at least some of them. Goonerosity isn't necessarily for newbies only.

Which wraps back to the core problem, I still can't trade, which means the only way I can get certain mods is to farm.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Any goones wanna do an odd trade? The 75 plat excal gift for prime parts when :de: fixes my poo poo? Simply refuse to toss money at this game until I can trade.

I'll be your best Draco friend too :3:

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Feb 17, 2015

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

necrobobsledder posted:

Not sure what you're asking for but you're not allowed to trade using the starter platinum on any platform. A lot of us tossed plenty of money at this game before trading showed up, sometimes it's not worth the frustration. This game has enough frustrating parts about it, paying money to avoid other frustrations is probably worth it in my book.

Asking for the excal+slot and potato thing in exchange for my prime parts, since I can't trade right now due to a bug, I can't buy warframe slots, which means even if I did grind an excal I wouldn't be able to trade my prime parts for the slot it needs.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Well the idea is that maybe DE loving decides to do their job and fix their poo poo for once at some point.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

11 days, the earliest ticket I know of about this was 21 days ago.

There's two threads about it on the forums, and several people have sent tweets to both the generic warframe twitter and rebecca. No one has had any response with either of those, or the support tickets.

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Feb 17, 2015

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

I have all the mods for it, and that starter plat was used around two years ago.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Hey tallgeese, our suspicion was right, apparently the system did indeed start just randomly trade banning people, even if they weren't loving playing. :de:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

hooah posted:

My gripe with the maneuverability is that I keep accidentally doing the air melee + ground slam instead of 'coptering, and I have no idea why. Also, when I was leveling up my Redeemer, my character would seemingly randomly stop sprinting. Really annoying.

Depends on where you aim, if you aim downwards you slam, if you aim forward/up you copter.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

I still want them to take coptering to the next level with a dark souls wheel skelly like melee weapon :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Do we have any idea what's gonna be on the void trader?