Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

johntfs posted:

If I knew that my entire world was a lie, why wouldn't I leave it to find the truth? My possible goal would be "To See What's Out There." The whole point of Zeek was that he was a (slightly lesser) version of Rick. Rick is an inventor and an explorer. Zeek would leave Planet Car Battery to go explore. The next time we see him he might well be president of the Council of Ricks or something.

President of the Federation of Zeeks, at war with the Council of Ricks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I'm kind of sad for KM's untimely end, he seemed a like a neat character to base a spinoff

Oh boy, here I go killing again! :3:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

:stonk: maybe we can drop it before you decided to poo poo out this weird loving post? like maybe spend 10 less minutes per day thinking about cartoon sex? maybe you can do both of those things?

:ssh: WickedHate is the one with multiple bans for this poo poo

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

rydiafan posted:

There's literally nothing to support this, you weirdo. Stop making WickedHate look normal.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

FireWorksWell posted:

But what would you do with those memories? The people she took over on the planet in Auto-Erotic Assimilation were all pretty hosed up, there can't be anything fun about reliving all the traumas and crimes that seem to be part of life there.

not to mention the seething hatred between your parts that have different-shaped nipples

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

is Zeep meant to be a dickhead

the veiny sketches make it even more apparent

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Typical posted:

James Mcdermotts Designs for the heads
gonna be honest with you, if that flaming skull with gem eyes showed up it wouldn't even need to shout SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT to gain my devoted worship

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 10, 2015

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Holiday Lobster posted:

Her, raving alone with the flashlights making the "hooh hooh" sound.

It's a bit more involved, but my favorite part of that episode was Sleepy Gary being a better husband, father and lover than Jerry even though his only defining characteristic was well, his sleepyness

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

theflyingexecutive posted:

This guy pronounces the word gif correctly

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spoon0042 posted:

giraffics interchange format

i'm Reverse Giraffics

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Bean posted:

So, dumbass here fell asleep during the episode. Apparently it's locked on AdultSwim.com, and they don't take my Time Warner Cable credentials because of course they don't.

I swear I've watched new episodes on AdultSwim.com before. Why can't I now? What's the best way to see this week's episode? I won't be able to record the replay at 10.

the clips should be unlocked, but they're not in HD :shrug:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

I'd buy a shirt with the cast posing with weapons from Total Rickal

so basically this?

e: removed hotlink

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

this show must end with Mr. Meeseeks putting down a helmet labelled "Roy 3 : Morty"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Krinkle posted:

Why would he need morty clones? He's got a coupon for a free replacement morty!

and if not, well , I'm sure there's a Rick that can hook C-137 up with a Black Morkyt subsitute

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

come to think of it, you're not in any of my pictures, tarlibone

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

with Rixty Minutes you had writers bouncing idea off Roiland

with IDCii it was pure Roiland and it shows - every gag "felt" similar because it was all one mind trying to think of wacky poo poo.

e: "demons - suck his life out. I don't give a poo poo" was the best :colbert:

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Sep 21, 2015

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Toxxupation posted:

literally ignored the entire point i was making, but ok sure you're entitled to that opinion

feel free to stop being a condescending shitbag any time

we'll be over here discussing a funny show

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh no...they're CODEPENDENT! RUN! :gonk:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

MariusLecter posted:

Wait! That was an option the whole time?!

are you still here?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Rick really glonks my flurble

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Slightly Absurd posted:

I can kinda see why some people had issue with this episode. One: the recent Mister Poopy Butthole episode was kinda similar in concept, though instead of improv tv, we got [probably] improv sitcom tv fake memories. And secondly, when Morty yells at Summer about her being offended, it's really Morty yelling at the audience members that aren't really getting it, which just makes the problem worse for those that weren't really feeling the episode.

who does that make Rick then

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Pyroi posted:

I think I found a memory parasite.

We've been over this. Don't you remember? At the barbecue, last week, with Hamurai.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

BillmasterCozb posted:

Plumbuses..I wonder what they do. Think they're like air fresheners?

well no, why would you stick one in your closet?

the most disturbing part is when the blamps rub against the chumbles and the plumbus goes :flaccid: right before they shave away the plubus and the grombo

2nd watching detail I loved: the blamp who is off in a corner, clearly traumatized after the shaving

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 24, 2015

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

people have sex with vacuum cleaners, plumbi are just the next step

I maintain the plumbus is a cleaning tool; the dinglebop is an absorbant layer, and the fleeb juice and shlami saliva loosen up stains :colbert:

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Sep 26, 2015

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:gas: this loving thread, nobody posting in it cares about the show.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

hoobajoo posted:

Jerry's apron in the third place art made me really happy. He totally has a box of Hungry for Apples merchandise stashed somewhere.

*snaps finger, points* Yes!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:cripes: oh man here we go again

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

and awaaaaaaaaay we go!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Asterios posted:

So, what's season 3 gonna be like? Harmon and Roiland say it's gonna be a huge departure.

Season 3 is Two Brothers watching multiverse TV for 10 episodes

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I want to cut to 3 months ago

when this thread wasn't poo poo

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

e: misread

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

CelticPredator posted:

Give me both.

so you want a realistic, down to earth show...that's completely off the wall and swarming with magic robots

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

MPB & Morty

oo-wee!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I need a Jan Pichael Vincent

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Dieting Hippo posted:

roiland and co. have done a great job of murdering every character that has the potential to be reoccuring.

I was gonna say "birdperson" but...uh....

yeah, RIP

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Away all Goats posted:

I also like that little weird mouth thing a lot of the characters do when something kinda awkward happens.

man what the hell IS THAT

lips do not work that way, drat it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

octopus man was also a really good one just because of how utterly trashed Roiland is

e: I don't have any FAVORITE moments, just a lot of good times :shrug:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

Sorry I'm late...

Please blame

https://www.facebook.com/RickandMorty?fref=ts

for appearing in my feed.

you're not THAT late; I just realized Summer is voiced by Kelsey Grammer(Frasier)'s daughter

:blush:

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Oct 7, 2015

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I thought the most sought-after currency was flerbos

why would anyone want a job that pays in lovely federation credits :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

rydiafan posted:

There's no reason to assume Jerry's going to be working for the Galactic Federation. Not everybody in the real world who goes to the unemployment office gets a government job.

oh come on, Jerry would fit too perfectly in a hum-drum bureaucratic environment for this not to come to pass

he's a Jerry.

• Locked thread