Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i mean really this thread should just be post bc rich guitars

e: n/m those are bc knockoffs but the point still stands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

but seriously folks

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

wtf does this thing even do

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

the handle is to have something to hold on to when the riffs get too rockin

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

all of this goofy stempunk poo poo can't overthrow the metal sadness that is BC RICH

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

axolotl farmer posted:

jazz_fusion.gif

listen to this wicked bass line straight from mypos cousin larry

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

That was my first solid-body electric.
I put it there, upside-down, to remind me that I suck so I would practice more. It worked. I can play, now.

Also, all of you Steve Vai and Seafoam Green haters can go gently caress yourselves. The only guitar playing most of you can do is acoustic strumming and guitar video games.

post your music asap

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i don't have anything to prove here you loving ding-dong. i've posted poo poo that i've been working on in the past and never came into a thread trying to stick up for my goofy guitar collection or whatever the gently caress it is you're doing here. you painted "you suck" on your volume knob so you wouldn't suck anymore and apparently that's all it took and now you don't suck. prove it.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

fyi im opening a guitar school wherein i write "you suck" on your fender squire stratocaster. thanks for coming. that will be $50.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

That's all it took? So, the years of practice? Nevermind, here:

Sorry for ruining your thread. I'm still getting used to being stalked.

ah ha, not clicking any of that poo poo. nice try dickbag. kick rocks.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

*listens to every track*

I clicked on all of your links and to be honest, I loved every minute of my exposure to your skills.
*i'm lying and didn't click on anything and you are a dweeb*

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

haha you edited my post how funny. go back to musicians lounge and let all those dudes jerk off your sweet guitar licks until you die a lonely death.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

I am here by invitation (see pages one and two) so I might as well hang around and chill with you cool dudes.

Thanks for the compliment on my guitar licks. I'd love to hear your stuff sometime! Didn't you say you had posted works in progress somewhere? What gear did you play it on? Is it pretty? Any ugly guitars in it?

Link me some, it's only fair. I shared, it's your turn!

you reek of trying. it's cute but sad. back away slowly, pumpkin.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

Pumpkin?

Who did you say is trying?

edit: Wait, are you coming onto me?

i'm always coming on to everyone. even you, "try-hard guitar guy."

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

Ok, whew. When a dude with an Aatrek fruit-hat calls me, "Pumpkin," it gives me a serious case of the, "Hey dude I'm 42 and, yeah, I'm into Star Trek but trust me, the stars won't align for us."

But you see, now you finally understand the "You Suck" on my old Kramer Striker 3000ST from 1988.
It was to motivate me to try hard. And I did, and the results, however feeble they might be, are online right here for you to pick apart. You won't, though; because you have nothing to come back with except hollow, catty, try-hard "the-bitch-is-back" retorts. To the back of the line with you.

Anything else you want to say, save it for PMs; because you've played your hand here and your bluff failed. Adios, Senora. Vayos con Dios.

holy lol

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

hey faustus, who is stalking you and why are they doing so? i'm asking because this is the first thread i've ever seen you in and you went completely batshit on me in like 2 posts. are there people following you around the forums just to gently caress with you?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

Thanks for asking. I don't want to get into it because it will start a bunch more poo poo.

Basically, there was a thread where we were talking about money and game consoles and stuff, and I posted some pics of my guitars for reasons that made sense in that thread. Then I got dogpiled and of course as soon as the UGLY GUITARS thread popped up, the first two pages contained those same pictures, posted by those same people; and I actually saw it coming before I even clicked on page one.

Let's not bother with it, because I am interested in remaining earnest and honest no matter how much it bothers some GBS posters; but I don't want to constantly war with people because the Internet Makes You Stupid.

PM me if you really care, but why would you?

cool thanks for clarifying that you are probably crazy. no one is STALKING you and you should probably find your way out of gbs and possibly the internet in general.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

I can't reason you out of a position you didn't reason yourself into.

I've been here 12 years and I don't need your directions, cool? Cool.

You're the stupid bitch who demanded more than you were willing or able to share and you're the one who doesn't know where you are.

cool thanks

i just hear the twilight zone music whenever you post

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

holy poo poo this dude is the worst. i'm just going to pretend he doesn't exist now. sorry everyone. check out this weird guitar

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

why the gently caress did you dickheads call him back here. you know he's like beetlejuice.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

um, did that dude give himself an avatar based on this thread? if so, loving weak. also, you have to say beetlejuice three times for him to appear you dumb oval office.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

You don't like it? Aw, that hurts. Don't begrudge Lowtax his $5.oo.

i like it because it was my joke you dork.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dolphin posted:

And any derivation of that ugly piece of poo poo.

you're embarrassing yourself

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

had a guitar player who loved these guitars when i was a singer. metal is pointy.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

I am Jack's total lack of self-perception.

youre a loving dork. go play your guitars, pet your dog, wish for a life partner, and don't post

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

I I I I I I I I I...

...am in a great relationship and she and I are celebrating our 1st anniversary in February. Thanks for asking!

Stop posting?

You first.

CONGRATULATIONS

celebrate early by not posting anymore

and lol at 1st anniversary at a 40 something with dozens of guitars and a dog

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

man thats gross posted:

see now that wa s a personal attack learn to tell the difference

i know the difference but don't know how to care

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

if the pick said "you suck" i would be sold

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

dr faustus you are the worst human being in the world. your guitars and music are forgettable but you are a ding-dong. never post again.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Fax Sr posted:

i do not like a gold guitar

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

ovation makes/made loving bass guitars? is that a built in eq in the ad? holy poo poo my brain hurts.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i mean, i like my ovation acoustic even though someone dooked on the plastic body earlier in the thread, but those electrics are goofy as gently caress

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Declan MacManus posted:

as far as ergonomic guitars i find the parker maxxfly to be the least offensive to my sensibilities

i've always wanted a parker. they look comfortable to play :cheers:

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Troglyfe posted:

This qualifies as an ugly guitar, yes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouKtmpJ7dI

argh that poo poo is incomprehensible. a double guitar/bass with a bow thrown in for no loving reason? is there a shotgun with a toe-trigger attachment included so i can end this miserable existence playing this worthless instrument?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

like there's no reason for him to switch guitars. he's playing the same poo poo between the two. and he never even touches the fretboard of the bass. why. why?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

THAT loving VIDEO HAS ALMOST 7 MILLION VIEWS WHY DID I CLICK ON IT TO CHECK

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dewgy posted:

no lie if i had an instrument that made that sound i'd probably just sit around all day waggling my hair out of my face and doing that too, that would be the best thing to gently caress around with

why the hell are his strings so drat sproingy anyway

if i had that poo poo i would probably realize that playing three things at a time is impossible and i probably shouldn't introduce a bow into this scenario.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

hey guys i couldn't help not being the center of attention in this thread anymore check this out and talk about me again

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

^GTFO^

Sire Oblivion posted:

Left handed guitars are loving criminal.

as are left handed people, but that's for another thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

drunk asian neighbor posted:

So what is the origin of your AV? Just curious since Dr. Retard keeps loving posting it for some reason

it's freddie mercury. i had no idea until a goon bud pointed it out to me. i just found it online at some point and adopted it but faustaus seems to think i give a poo poo.

e: youtube with a time stamp: http://youtu.be/rNBWf54RvsI?t=1m55s

bunky fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 17, 2014

• Locked thread