Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Da Mott Man posted:

Ludicro, I see a lack of rpdenied and praise for the Shutup Wesley overlords in the OP. Please correct this oversight.

Is rpdenied even updated anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
What?! Someone kicked from STO SFD?? What travesty! I'm going to write this on my e-blog and tell all the tumblr girls about the secrets of this guild! DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER ERPING? :stonk:

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Any new pubbie stories?

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

How many people still want to kill me? Can we up that number? I'd like to try.

I might hop on every now and then.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Hopped on, pubbie upset that I stopped gassing them and went to ds9. Harassed some people in zone. Off to a good night.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

MikeJF posted:

Actually, watch carefully and you realise that Harry Kim is actually the only original left. It was the ship of soulless quantum duplicates that survived.

What episode is this? This is too creepy to be true.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

http://pastebin.com/2BhcV9U4

Star Trek Online Season 10: supports the idea of eugenics

[8/3 12:40] [Zone #4] Mecredi Addams@marquisnoir: don't let these idiot represent america. It is a good country, like in any country, idiots are around
[8/3 12:40] [Zone #4] Big Nick@bignick3: Sort of supports the idea of eugenics dosen't it?

We got some great gems here!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

MikeJF posted:

Deadlock.

There's two Voyagers unknowingly overlapping in the same space after they go through the duplication field, Voyager A and B. We follow A initially. A is a couple of seconds behind B - they're about to start their plan to fix what's wrong with their warp core, but before they can they start getting wrecked by the side effects of B doing said plan. And when the Vidiians attack, it's B that they see, A is invisible to them. B was the real Voyager. It gets blown up due to the Vidiian attack. A, the duplicate, survives.

Over the course of events, A's Harry Kim gets blown out into space, and Janeway B sends Kim B over the rift between ships to A as a replacement (along with Naomi Wildman B, because Naomi A miscarried in birth due to the ship falling apart earlier in the episode after Voyager B unwittingly fucks Voyager A over). Rest of the crew can go gently caress themselves, though.

wow you couldnt make this poo poo up

well, you could and then make a tv show about it!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Mogomra posted:

Of course they would add in the literal poo poo heads.

This might be my new Butts race.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Westminster System posted:

The best title they could come up with is Delta Rising?

An innuendo, probably.

A heavy, loud sigh through the nose- only because I'm frowning. I'm really frowning.

This is bad.

On an unrelated note, how do I get profiles to appear? They seem broken for me.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Did you log back in?

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Acer Pilot posted:

These people don't move when the Valdore is directly aimed at them. I think that says a lot about them.

e: I just re-published "Bijor, Part 3" to include some suggestions that goons had. I don't know if I can build a daycare but there will now be Bajorans playing pool and some children unfortunate enough to encounter the Vedeks.

e2: Apparently I need 150 reviews on each Bijor mission to be the first thing to show up first when you search for bajor :(
e3: Got rid of the last chat with the Prophets.

I'm really proud of what you are doing. Before I got banned, I was working on some elaborate way to implicate Andorians as terrorists and Bijorians to be the idiot hellfuckers who were unlucky enough to get blamed in the process.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DonDoodles posted:

Please don't let this get into pubbie hands, but I think we can firmly tie Xtern1ty and Dental together.

Also, if you see Gummo, please thank him. Due to his generosity, the Xtern1ty starbase now has TRIBBLES.

EDIT: Additionally: thanks again, Gummo (or should I say Dental Charity Hologram).

I'm truly curious about this.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Good old "Made ya look!" jokes still work.

Star Trek Online 10/10 entertainment rating

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I watched Wrath of Khan the other day. What episode does it refer to? I don't even

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DAVE!!!(c)(tm) posted:

Not exactly a completely trivial upgrade either.

THAT SON OF A BITCH LIED TO ME

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Goat Pillager posted:

http://pastebin.com/jU4asaj2

So this pubbie fleet that randomly recruited me and Sonicshower off of ESD wants us to recruit people.

I went off to DS9 to do just that, recruit people, and it wasn't well recieved.

I'm not sure what I, or Colonel Green for that matter, did wrong.

Edit:

http://pastebin.com/uSnZPbL7

Even after essentially telling the fleet leader what I was doing, he somehow entirely missed it.

He also didn't tell me to stop recruiting, so I went right back to it.

Edit 2:

After one of his officers happily used access to the Dental shipyard to buy a boat, they apparently informed the leader what Dental actually is and I was kicked.

Edit 3:

http://pastebin.com/THh3WCDs

I found a new home in the Federation of Star Trek Roleplayers, run by an ERPist who got booted from the Storytellers. Hopefully he will appreciate my recruitment efforts more, funded by the donation of most of his fleet bank.

We have a mini butts here.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

CommissarMega posted:

Seriously, who takes all that time and trouble to write outlandish fanfic about their pretend spacemans?
I do. Shut up, it's fun.

Also, good God-drat did I level fast. I started playing on Friday night, and that along catapulted me to level 31 :stare: Hit 50 on Saturday morning, and I'm having tons of fun destroying everything in my Ar'Kif carrier (which is a destroyer of worlds, hth).

whats hth mean

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

do you guys think xean will let me in his fleet? i like playing with nice guys who share similar interests with me

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Violent Kitten posted:

[11:04] [Tell] Maxine Payne@spooneru: lvl 50 looking for Fleet invite
[11:05] [Tell] To Maxine Payne@spooneru: Post on the sto thread to confirm you're one of us.
[11:05] [Tell] Maxine Payne@spooneru: im not im looking at find fleet and i picked yours
[11:06] [Tell] To Maxine Payne@spooneru: That's cool but we're pretty inclusive. :V
[11:07] [Tell] Maxine Payne@spooneru: ohh well then you dont deserve me then
[11:08] [Tell] Maxine Payne@spooneru: only reson i picked you is cause im in a bop
[11:08] [Tell] Maxine Payne@spooneru: so forget you

He challenged me to pvp, but I was on my worst of contra alts so rejected it.

[11:17] [Tell] To Maxine Payne@spooneru: Don't rage just cos we don't let every person who asks into our fleet.
[11:21] [Tell] Maxine Payne@spooneru: chicken of prey has benn serverd
[11:22] [System] @spooneru is ignoring you.

Yeah he'd be such a perfect addition to Nerds of Prey.

There should be a Nerds of Prey Bootcamp fleet. Kind of like Starfleet Dental Academy.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Asimo posted:

Got to be a subscriber! After that... uh, go here I think?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/sto

Isn't working for me for some reason.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Lorak posted:

Clearly you need to click there for help.

I hope they respond!

I love how the game website went from cryptic to pwe to arc. The problem is that support is located on cryptic/pwe still.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Baron Porkface posted:

Who, what, or when, or how is Butts?

edit: also why?

I'm butts.

Edit: Do pubbies still think I play this game 24/7?

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DonDoodles posted:

Actually they think everyone is Acidcouch now, from what I've seen.

AcidCouch did play that game a lot. I just idled and sprayed everyone for hours on end.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Asimo posted:

I think MkXIII is usable by 50, but XIV is 51+.

You can advance beyond 50 now?

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I hung out with reddit during that child extra life thing and donated $80 to their thing. I graced the other side with my presence. I also ran around as hitler a few times in the stream.

Edit: Guess people still hate/fear me

Edit 2: I'm Butts.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Edit: Sorry, it was this guy named Sharth.

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Dec 15, 2014

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Acer Pilot posted:

i am making a thing

neelix was the bomb the entire time

also remember this? Found it when digging through my old pictures.

January 18th, 2013. Good times.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I remember my doff named Puto.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Hi my name is butts and 13 of my 23 accounts are currently banned.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Am I allowed to play in the costume contest?

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Aleth posted:

Do it on the Saturday so the aussie's can't complain about it being Monday morning.

^
I might not make it on any day anyway, but I'll still share my outfits if I miss the contest.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Edit: This games is a lot more fun than I remember.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

gently caress THIS GAY EARTH

The whole name a doff was just a stunt for PR. I bet that bluegeek rear end in a top hat was behind it all along!

In other news, I'm remaking that foundry mission I made before I got banned. gently caress the haters.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Time to create an autistic dog.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I wonder how many people claim to know me still.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Here's how I entertain myself.

I managed to disperse a crowd of role players.

Edit:
What Glutes got:
[1/6 9:57] Char@heyfromhell: Does your friend honestly have nothing else better in his life to do than sit on STO and grief RPers? Seems funny, sad, and pathetic all at the same time! =D

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Iskander@steampunker7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DonDoodles posted:

I am continually getting temp banned by "Q" which, if I am correct, is not attributed to any single CM or Dev, but can be used by smirk or gecko or whomever doesn't want to use their actual account.

My last ban was for pointing out how ridiculous the thread spamming of Taco was, and Q explicitly mentioned in the thread that I would be banned, which seems to violate the TOS rule of discussing moderation in the forums. My support tickets on the matter keep getting closed without comment.

Which is why the star trek online community is a joke and anyone who is associated with it will have a very miserable life.

poo poo, I played this game when I was unemployed. I found it enjoyable at the time. Now it is an utter shithole.

• Locked thread