Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

tomstuart posted:

About a 45 minute drive south from jaco is manuel antonio national park. it has a sweet 1-2km hike to a secluded cove beach that is the prettiest beach i've ever seen in person.

There is a fish taco place in Jaco you must try. It is very popular and touristy but delicious. You sit on swings, I forget the name, but if you are in Jaco you will certainly run across it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Is that like a roomba flesh light?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
splurged on some boots. I know chukkas shouldn't have real laces but I love the way these look and feel

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Yep they are the Timberland Wodehouse Chukka. Timberland isn't really known for high-end dressy boots but gently caress it, they are quality.

Toast Museum posted:

B) What sort of laces should chukkas have? Do you mean they shouldn't have dress shoe laces, shouldn't have functional laces, or something else?

I think to be a 'chukka' the laces should not be functional, so the boot is like a slip on. But I am not sure.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
massdrop is a male goon's wet dream. It's all knives, pens, lockpicking kits, flashlights, headphones, and keyboard parts

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

mr. mephistopheles posted:

I finally got my motorcycle license after wanting one since I was like 15 (I'm almost 30) and I think I've hit full-blown midlife crisis mode.

lmao holy poo poo

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Not trolling you gun guys but why do gun photos always have a pen or spoon or something through the trigger? Guessing it's to either keep the gun from scratching the table or for some safety reason?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

PCOS Bill posted:

It's a pistol.

my 12 year old cousin has one of these, they are so fun to play with

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

PCOS Bill posted:

Your 12 year old cousin doesn't have an AR15

Yes he does, we go outside and shoot at cans with it

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I'm not sure how much the ammo costs but unfortunately neither him nor I are skilled enough to shoot his badass gun at living things

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
love the waygu post, how is the tailored suit guy gonna sit down in those pants, give the rat pizza for food

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
lmao gadsden flag, that dude is a parody

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

SpartanIV posted:

People give Timex poo poo but I'll be damned if my weekender hasn't kept accurate time to the minute for over 5 years.

Don't all quartz watches do this? Thought being able to 'keep time' is a feature only important to mechanical watches

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
This is a terrible development, as wiping your rear end with wet wipes is the best and cleanest way to finish a poop

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

rockcity posted:

Finished out my Christmas Shopping.

Herb Scissors for my mom. Stumbled on these randomly and they looked right up her alley.

WHAT? What are these???

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Why is some fat dipshit posting about his life constantly in this thread

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
its so weirdly pathetic and funny that there's some dude out there that sits on a comedy forum trolling the purchases thread about his politics

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
i mean look at this:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=whoposted&threadid=3631953

get a job? or a hobby?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
whats going on with that soap? Wouldn't you want a different soap for your skin than for a toilet?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Rolo posted:

Yeah I'm looking for this. After a long run or lifting I sometimes just want to pound a thousand calories as easily as possible.

I'll check out your thread too.

why not just...eat a chipotle burrito or a diary queen milkshake instead of nasty-rear end dried poo poo food?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
lmao if you are so poor your boss has to buy you clothes, PCOS Bill why aren't you making more money?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

PCOS Bill posted:

One of our local grocery stores had black Friday deals so I filled half my chest freezer with $3 frozen pizzas (Not quite as good as DiGiorno but almost) and $1.99/lb ground beef.

Why do you eat like a poor person

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

PCOS Bill posted:

Because I have the luxury to if I feel like it. A stack of frozen pizzas in the chest freezer in the basement for days I don't give a gently caress about cooking is really nice.

I normally just go out to a restaurant if I don't want to cook. You should try that instead of a gross frozen pizza. Applebees and TGI Fridays have really affordable meals for people like you so you don't feel guilty splurging

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

djfooboo posted:

Also, gently caress toasters, what a dumb unitasker appliance.

Yeah, buy a toaster oven. Your bread and bagels will still get toasted, and you can reheat a slice of pizza or a piece of fried chicken without having to turn on a huge oven and waste energy/time

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

RCarr posted:

Pay hundreds of dollars for boots that you can't wear in weather that boots are designed to be worn in. Gotchya.

A lot of leather stuff can't be worn in rainy/snow conditions, including boots. Not all boots are made for bad weather, the ones that are made for bad weather are called snow boots or rain boots.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
What separates the Thermopen from other instant read thermometers?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

PCOS Bill posted:

I have a line of actual motorcycle helmets, this was just a dumb thing I saw for $20 that I thought was neat.

Aren't you the dude who said earlier in the thread that you and your wife are too poor to eat out at Applebees, why are you splurging on fancy helmets

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
American Optical? My sunglasses are made by them and I like them, they are available on Amazon

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
is shatter the same thing as dab wax

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

LifeSunDeath posted:

Just ordered this: Microtech Ultratech

...because i almost got robbed 2 days ago in my apt parking lot and now i'm freaked the gently caress out.

Sell this and buy a squat rack, time to build your body brother....

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

LifeSunDeath posted:

you're right this thing owns.

Lolllll I had one of these as a little kid. The knife took like a second to come out and never fully locked, it was basically a toy. Still, having a combo switchblade and lighter as a 13 yr old was pretty awesome

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Josh Lyman posted:

Spoke like someone who clearly isn't upper class. :smug:

Seriously though, people in their 20s becoming independent boast about abandoning traditional wallets for card holders and how cash is garbage, except actual upper class people carry shitloads of cash with them to tip the doorman/driver/waiter and split a bill when they go out for drinks/dinner with friends.

Hahahaha what a dumb post. Rich people don't split dinner bills or especially a bar tab, and you can tip a waiter with a credit card. Stop posing

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Why are you wasting so much time cutting up and analyzing a lovely dumb book

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Tul makes the best pens

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

If you can make it three weeks without using deodorant, you don't need to use it anymore

But between the second and third week you're going to smell like somebody left a rabbit hutch unattended for 6 months of direct sunlight in a heat wave

No....please

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Those shorts are basically Ranger panties and tons of companies make them, most notably Soffe

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I am also interested in a Lovesac Sactional, and am wondering what the chances are they go on a 30% or so sale on Memorial Day

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Beautiful dog reminds me of my pup

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Bottom Liner posted:

No one should ever take cooking advice from this idiot and he's lucky to not be thrown in prison for that poo poo

thrown in prison for cooking chicken?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Why should someone go to prison for cooking and eating undercooked chicken?