Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Toast Museum posted:

Guess where they came from :v:

Twill Paisley in charcoal, clover, coral, and wine. Almost as easy to work into an outfit as a simple solid color, but with more going on.

(Referral link)

What kind of shoes are all the laces for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Now you can have autoerotic asphyxiation fun with all of your friends!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Josh Lyman posted:

Bro, do you even know anything about the M series?

Yeah, Metroid: Other M was pretty bad. Everyone knows that.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

I love these videos. One can be made from any sandbox video game and they are all pretty funny. The first video I watched with them was the car physics change in GTA IV. Amazing stuff.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

jgrrr posted:

That stereotypical hawk sound isn't actually a hawk fwiw

You mean the stereotypical bald eagle sound. The red tail hawk scream is commonly used to replace the actual bald eagle call, which sounds like a dumb squeaky hinge. A real majestic animal.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Total Meatlove posted:

It's a bit bright and different

This is your next step:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Tim Whatley posted:

gently caress yes.

Just rented and watched this last night. I was surprised it was 2.5 hours long. A very smart purchase. It also has the standard 5 minute fight with one bad guy who has apparently taken all of the PCP in the country! Incredible scenes all around. I couldn't have spent $3 better.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Robin Sparkles posted:

Not OP, but I have this stuff and it's amazing. I shake the bottle and spray about 5 sprays onto the water and it covers up like 90% of the smell. The one I have smells very lemony, and I keep it in my purse all the time.

Sounds pretty OP to me. I'll have to give it a poo poo.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Cuniculous posted:

Logitech G930. I'm pretty happy with it so far. The sound is really good, and it isn't as heavy as I was expecting it to be.

Since they are wireless, is there any issue with noise/hissing when audio is quiet or not present?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Ace944 posted:

Mine work great, the only problem I had was the sound would crackle with loud noises but rolling back to an older version of their gaming driver fixed the problem.

That's great. I was thinking I would have to roll with digital but maybe that isn't necessary these days.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

DrBouvenstein posted:

Finally got a phone dashboard mount:

Time to stop looking down and fiddling just to change a music track or check directions.

I have this exact model and it's great. I never put it on the dash though, because the suction cup leaves marks you have to clean off (if you ever move it). I found putting it on the windshield next to the rear view mirror kept it out of the way for driving but was still handy enough for GPS.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Merica posted:

My cats are spoiled.

I assume you got that from Woot today. Not bad for $5 shipping.

I just grabbed these, because gently caress stripped screws:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

MA-Horus posted:

Enjoy never getting a stripped screw out.

It's already worked several times, so thanks!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

MA-Horus posted:

That's pretty amazing actually, easy-outs are the most rage inducing things ever.

It didn't work on a galvanized deck screw I tested, so if you have something better I am all ears.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Top review:

"I just spent 45 dollars on soda and I'm not even mad."

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

ElZilcho posted:

I bought my engagement ring and both wedding rings, Meteorite Fusion was the engagement ring, from this guy and he was brilliant. I'm in Australia and had the rings within a week or ordering them, can't recommend him highly enough!

I had a titanium ring on my right hand for some time. Just be careful with it around glass. I was cleaning a window and my ring finger slipped past the cloth. It rubbed against the window and left a nice 4-inch scratch. It was a smooth ring so I never would have guessed that was possible.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
For those curious, the They Live mask is $60 here. Not a bad price for a classic costume that has more than a year of use. Bit late to order it for this year though.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Whoforthenwhat posted:

A stud finder so I can put holes in my walls and hang shelves and not get electrocuted.

My stud finder is garbage. Let us know if this was a solid purchase for you.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Sounds like a hell of a party.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Wow these are fantastic. Backed. Want to do a framing project or something with the colored deck.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Scarf posted:

What the hell is an imperial brown ipa? :psyboom:

As much as I love craft beer and the micro-brewery movement, some of this poo poo has to stop.

Why are you against minorities making beer?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Holy Dread! posted:

I feel like an rear end over here getting my wife a .44 carat diamond...

If a potential wife cares about how many carats are in the ring, then she isn't the one for you. Enjoy the married life!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
A new desk. Absolutely love it. The only downside is it weighs nearly 200 pounds and was a pain to get in.

And a La-Z-Boy chair to go with it.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

big dig posted:

Bought myself a basement! Well, paid someone to fix my horrid hell hole of a basement into a nice comfy basement.

Before

After

Nicely done! I just finished mine last weekend as well. Suffered a freak flood last summer, and it's finally back to 100%.

As I'm sure you know, it's an incredible feeling to nearly double the size of your home.

PCOS Bill posted:

I would like something similar to happen to mine. What did yours run you?

The first time, from a bare basement (only studs and insulation around perimeter) it cost around $12,000 although I handled some of the labor. That covered framing, electrical, HVAC, drywall, mudding, paint, floors and millwork. The second time I only needed to complete the bottom three feet, but that's still a majority of the materials. All trim, doors, flooring, and half the drywall was ruined. It cost $8,000 the second time.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

PCOS Bill posted:

I need to get my basement sealed before I can do anything fun with it, it leaks in rain or melting snow or a dog peed outside or...

That can be incredibly expensive, especially if you need to tile around the perimeter to regulate water flow. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Scarf posted:

Haha yeah screw your original design that's been around for 7 years, free market bitch! We'll just rebrand it as our own!

For fucks sake they even used the shield and a synonym for punk...

Well Conformist IPA didn't do well in the test studies.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Decided to replay an old classic:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

It looks like someone tried to turn these in to Adidas shoes with Scotch Tape. Cool shoes though.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Homeless Bebe posted:

custom paint job for my wifes gun.

Did this cost less than the Counter Strike: GO skin of the same thing?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

obi_ant posted:

Wait really? No one gave a gently caress about the zombie fleshlight?

I thought it was one of those faces vaginas of meth deals. I am not one to question a man's fantasies.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Muerte posted:

I've followed his plight, point still stands if you are 6' 4" and going to throw a tantrum you should not be driving a vehicle designed for men. I'm sure the Cruz will get him to the gynecologist just fine to get that vagina checked out.

The Cruze looks like a pretty standard car to me, suitable for all driving ages and genders? Unless you mean driving Ted Cruz in which case yeah that's weird.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

TraderStav posted:

I use checks, ride bicycles and buy vinyl, am i a hipster?

Do you clip your checkbooks to your spokes to make fun sounds while you bike around? That would make you OK in my book.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

CaseFace McGee posted:

Why the gently caress would you need a 40" TV for the bedroom?

I just got a bottle of Riesling, and it's delicious.

I got a 36" to mount in the corner and it's perfect. TV prices are insane these days.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

This is a long exposed shot, correct? I always thought those were super dim.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Astrobastard posted:

A Parasol for the Terrace

The real question is where I can get a buttcheek vase/stand like that.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Bape Culture posted:

Big rear end brakes.

For scale!

How much money has been put in to your car so far?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

God drat, you could bounce a quarter off those tires.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I just purchased over $10,000 worth of floors (with labor) for a new home. Having three kids (one being an infant) means I don't have the time for laying/gluing down bamboo floors these days. I just keep telling myself it's a one time deal since it'll last a hell of a long time.

Also a new home means new projects and many more purchases. gently caress off, free time. I don't need you.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

I've always wanted to buy these sets for places I have actually been, but the Sydney Opera House is $300+ and 4'x4'. I wish they were all smaller like the Trevi fountain here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
My wife recommended I grab this hoodie, so I did while it's on sale for 2 more minutes:

From here

Really wish it wasn't video gamed themed, but what can you do. Doesn't look like it has nerdy logos or anything.

Ragequit has a new favorite as of 15:07 on Sep 6, 2015