Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

PrBacterio posted:

what about patrick klepeck though, he always used to be their token "defends nintendo" guy

he doesnt count, as hes a turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

yea, yesterday on the old games show dan looked up his review of the Bee Movie game and he gave it a 7.5

ol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

It's probably the hardest I've ever laughed at the Bombcast when Jeff really somberly says "we all know why we are gathered today... pilotwings 64 is out on the Wii virtual console."

lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

jeff is cool even though hes dead wrong about some things.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

he also thinks terminator 2 isn't as good as 1.

theres nothing wrong with that. not like dan saying t3 is better than t1

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff is a jaded gamer who doesn't like anything new or interesting and he never grew out of his "nintendo is baby poo poo" teen phase of brain development, and yet I love the bulldog looking mufucka all the same.

hes badass even if hes wrong

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

you can buy watch dogs on wii-u, dont worry

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

before he got into dota, brad wold often challenge ppl at neogaf to 1v1 him in starcraft after an argument

lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I never care about how these guys play video games, Metal Gear Scanlon especially bc there's a million ways to do everything, but I seriously had a throbbing vein in my temple watching Drew in the turret sequence repeatedly shoot the Gekko's in the toe for 6 minutes straight complaining about nothing happening, when he accidentally shot one in the head and it exploded instantly and he didnt notice.

oh my god i know

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

Brad flipped out on exzippo/barons in that thread

brad ftw

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

The prehistoric MSX games are rear end.

they have sick music at least

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

you basically need a guide for the old ones, theyreh ard

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

im not gonna renew

i think mine renews in a week or two

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

In the P51 one where they fly into a cloud and Vinny wants drew to open the canopy and then when they come out of the cloud their looking 90 degrees at the ground.

lol these sound awesome

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

vinny and drew means theyre definitely worth a look

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

ive been watching the p4 endurance run in bed lately

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Giant Bomb fans who actually post on the site are 100% psychotic freaks who should be in a hospital, IMO.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i love the persona 4 endurance run, i dont have a gb sub anymore because i have no money but are the other endurance runs as good

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

The deadly premonition one is bad because that game sucks. I've never watched any of the Chrono Trigger one because it's 30+ hours of Patrick Klepek content, lol

he wasnt bad in bioforge which is like the only content ive seen wit hhim

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

to be fair mario 64 loving owns

you cant be fair to that

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

you just reminded me how, after they finished the persona 4 run, they didnt talk about it. they talked enough during the run no need to bring it up on the bombcast or anything

im 1/3 of the way through it now

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i had a big laugh but also a big sigh of relief when i thought vinny was about to die because he was down to like 20 hp and then the enemy missed the next two attacks on him

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

undertale looks like rear end

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Drew was pretty funny in pre-Dan UPFs now that I gone back and watched them. I like the Twisted Metal Encyclopedia Bombastica because Dan just starts pulling cheat codes out of a 1997 wormhole in his rear end and Jeff is audibly blown away by it.

i love drew

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

SM64Guy posted:

undertale looks like rear end

im going back on this after playing it for a while, sorry everyone

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

On UPF Dan loaded up the gamecube game of Wrestlemania XIX to check out a crazy mode and asked, on the wrestler select screen, "Which of these guys would be most likely to go on a murderous rampage" with the cursor a couple clicks away from Benoit.

lmao

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Before CoP was released in the US and such if you had the Russian version there was a fanpatch that translated most of it and the highest difficulty was called "Wizard" instead of "Master" in the translation patch, so there's also that.

i already not here

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

RustyTrombone posted:

can anyone share their account so I can watch demo derby?

people can direct link to the videos if they go to download it, then non-premiums can watch

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

https://instagram.com/p/9L_HG-naSK/

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

4 in particularly triggered my prodromal reflex when Drew spent 10 minutes shooting a gecko's foot with an AK while qq'ing.

i usually dont get too upset about people not knowing what they're doing but him doing this and dan not saying a word about it drove me insane

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

where did the popsicle sticks come from

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

A cool drat horse posted:

I watched the ride to hell retribution quick look because of this thread, and had some laughs. I never watched any giant bomb stuff before so it's done some good

get a sub and watch bioforge

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol... Now this is the poo poo I care about.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i actually had no idea p4 was rated m

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i played the fan translation of the original dangan ronpa then when i played 2 everyone was dropping f bombs and it blew my mind, even though i knew it was an m rated game

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

are you saying the official translation of 2 had that? cuz i dont remember that at all

yeah dude every other word out of the tiny dudes mouth was gently caress this or gently caress that

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

jeff taking 10 minutes to trash ps tv for the 5th or 6th time this year was pretty funny in this week's show. he's very upset with it.

that thing is cool because it totally bombed allowing me to buy one for 20 bucks

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

None of them like it. It came up early in the first podcast and Brad said it was a really bland game that we've seen many times before.

uhhh what

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

He's right but that's still epically classic brad, lmfao.

no hes not