Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

jscolon2.0 posted:

a. There’s even less of a reason to talk about Gotham, Constantine, DC movies, and Diniverse cartoons. They each have their own threads, and I trust you to find them.

I promise this is the ONLY time I'll mention Constantine in here, but does it have its own thread? Cuz I haven't been able to find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Kibayasu posted:

What's Flash's equivalent to Green Arrow's boxing glove arrow as the dumb thing they should put in but never will because its dumb?

The speed force

E: sorry, didn't see the "should put in", they should never put in the speed force

hangedman1984 fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Oct 9, 2014

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I read that at first as Martin Sheen

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

The Lord Bude posted:

I would pay good money for Martin Sheen to be a regular on a show again. Although he'd probably fit best in something like Shield.

Yes, but it would have been really weird to hire another actor to play him.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

WarLocke posted:

I'm on to you thread, you're not going to trick me into watching Glee because the Flash was on it. :colbert:

I just want Gustin to perform the Ballad of Barry Allen

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Spergatory posted:

I say this as a regular poster in the Glee thread; please do not ever watch Glee. It is not a television show, it is an abusive spouse whose audience is powerless to leave it. We tell ourselves it will change, we try to remember the good times back when it really loved us. But the truth is it never loved us. It never loved us at all. :cry:

should be the new glee thread title

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Klungar posted:

I don't know who those other people are, but they certainly aren't H. G. Wells!

Clearly H.G. Wells is a time lord, and these are all different regenerations

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

So they're stashing dead bodies in the particle accelerator metahuman gitmo now?

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

Either Wells has the device from a different point in time, or the other Reverse Flash (whether it's Wells at a different time or someone else entirely) was in on it even then and put it in the secret room during his escape.

The tachyon device RF stole could have been fake, switched out by wells beforehand.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I dont know posted:

The problem with this is it only works if Iris is a giant rear end in a top hat.

So there is no problem

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

The Question IRL posted:

But does the stolen Tachyon Emitter generate 1.41 jiggawatts of power?

fixed

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Xealot posted:

"We can't tell Iris yet, because nobody's in specific mortal danger and the reveal wouldn't carry enough dramatic weight...have you no showmanship, Eddie?"

All would be forgiven if this actually happened. Ooh make it Cold who stops Eddie from telling her with this line.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

Ride that wave, CW. They made 80 CSI shows, you can do a D list Justice League with like Elongated Man or the 7 Soldiers

Constantine is up for grabs since NBC passed on renewing. Come on CW, you know you wanna.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

hiddenriverninja posted:

I saw the first two episodes of this show and the only thing I really liked was the lead actor playing Constantine. Is the rest worth watching?

It showed a lot of potential later on. Plus Matt Ryan really did nail the character.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Insanity Prawn posted:

John Noble is going to be so good.

Truer words have never been spoken

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

zoux posted:

it is no where near as bad as SA posters make it seem.

Generally the case for everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Astro Nut posted:

A clip for your viewing pleasure..

Tomorrow cannot come fast enough.

Who else wants to see a scene in Arrow of Oliver watching that on tv or something and muttering to himself about how he never got a key to the city, hell everyone always seemed to hate him.

• Locked thread