Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Del Capitan posted:

If I recall properly, haven't there been a few nonscandals like this over the past couple years, where someone uses a personal email address in defiance of recordkeeping and security rules? I swear there was something about Palin doing similar, some years back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the worst part of this is going to be the gop candidates lining up to suck an old man's dick

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

GalacticAcid posted:

Someone assembled a timeline of responses:

i like to think they all got together to plan out the rapid succession of tweets.

fans of mccaine should call themselves the mccainiacs

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

can i vote for or eliminate? seems like a really well rounded guy fit for lots of positions

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

he's the candidate america deserves, but not the one it needs

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i look forward to my short violent life under immortan don

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

AllanGordon posted:

Can I dream of Trump in the vice presidential nominee debate?

friend, why dream this when soon we will all live the reality of trump in the presidential nominee debate?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Full Battle Rattle posted:

How many people are still left in the race?

it's hard to say. my eyes keep blurring when i see the list of names

i think it's because i'm crying

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's a pretty standard council fight with the added gimmick of the spirit of the establishment gop, which jumps from boss to boss, empowering them with glowing fox news coverage until the raid brings their hp down to a certain level. the order is walker, jeb, rubio, christie. after which trump enters the raid and consumes the corpses of the dead bosses and starts the enrage timer, at which point the raid needs to lust and pop its cooldowns

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

fade5 posted:

:stare:

Congrats on going international Jeb!

How does it feel?

stuff happens

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

is marco rubio a literal 8 year old boy? donald trump has the courage to ask the questions no one else will ask

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

as an 8 year old boy, marco rubio is constitutionally barred from running for president. donald trump meets all qualifications. enough said

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

w. has a keen eye for folks who are doing a heck of a job

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Patter Song posted:

That's the tricky thing: if Trump crashed and burned, his support would mostly go to Carson and Cruz. Post-Trump might be just as nightmarish for Establishment types.

yeah but trump is the kind of sadness that makes me laugh while cruz is the kind of sadness that makes me really really sad

i don't think anything when i think of carson

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

so fascists

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

they'll get a little taste of the good stuff and once they do they'll go all in

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

donald trump

is good

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

maybe trump can send jeb a box of cvs reading glasses next.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i say the same thing when a band i know is touring nearby

or if a movie i want to see is sold out

or if i miss a weekend dungeons and dragons sesh with the bros

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i silently mouthed 'the next one' then i laughed because the alternative was screaming

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

carson will have a chance to refine his approach when the next one happens

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

trump
punches
politicians

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

trump was obviously referring to its tallness/beauty ratio, which it is the most of rear end in a top hat

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

these folks seem really angry, and are probably unpleasant to be around

but if that first pic is about college football, then yeah agreed

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

No one is gonna nuke ISIS.

donald trump will nuke isis

or buy their land and build hotels

it's hard to tell which, sometimes

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Josh Lyman posted:

Mostly a full room. Had to impromptu park in a field. I think someone parked me in. :mad:

i bet it was rubio

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Hamelekim posted:

To be fair, Ayn Rand would say that love is perfectly fine because it's personal selfishness, or something like that. There's some video on the youtubes where she is asked about having a husband and how can she love him etc....

fortunately personal selfishness also justifies her affair, but when her affair slept with another woman, that was actually not okay because oh gosh i just ran out of energy to keep up this bullshit

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

a gop consultant looked into a cauldron and intoned trump shall never vanquished be till birnam wood come to dunsinane

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Montasque posted:

The new attack against Trump from the Jeb! campaign: Trump's lead isn't real since he's un-electable.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-murphy-donald-trump-jeb-bush

All of this is going over really well with 50%+ of your party.

hm the base of my party is a bunch of angry frightened white people i know what they need, they need to be told their support for a candidate that gives voice to their dumb idiot rage is actually imaginary, that way they'll defo vote for me

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

make america dank again

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

santorum won iowa and that got him nowhere. trump should go all in and and troll the state and i bet all the other states will love it.

meanwhile jeb! can rattle off a list of superheroines he finds sexually arousing while panting into a microphone.

hail satan

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

try to force the meme eh

is it possible to give yuckabee negative votes for bringin up the small of his back (aint nuthin small about that back yukyuk)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

im confused didnt the hearings yesterday show that clinton personally enagaged in close quarters combat and defeat the seal team that was ready to air drop into benjamin ghazi`s libya compound and rescue the diplomats hot daughter from the shark tank she was suspended over? why arent they talking about this? should i wait for the movie or what

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

help me... megyn...

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

you know megyn you really remind me of... supergirl

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

trump is lex luthor and we must join forces against him...

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

whats a committed christian? is dropping in on church christmas and easter too casual? do you have to go every sunday or do you just need to hold a burning hatred for muslims in your heart, just like jesus did (he is a time traveler)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

when do top level jeb campaign officials start jumping ship, or has it happened already and no one noticed

if everyone just left the campaign hq without telling jeb would he notice? no wait, they tell him to make a chipotle run and when he comes back the offices are empty, the lights are off and the warchest is empty.

Mr. Pumroy fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 23, 2015

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Thump! posted:

Guys...

The main reason that Jeb!'s answer to "Who is your favorite Marvel Superhero" as Batman is stupid as poo poo is because Batman is a DC Superhero, not a Marvel one.

i hope you sent this hot tip to the media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

i am definitely watching it with g r e a t interest

• Locked thread