Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Jesus is whoever you want xhe to be in your heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

Joe Pesci?

I'd worship Joe Peschi. I'd crucify Joe Peschi. Works for me.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet Jesus would come into this thread and flip all of your posts over.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kyrie eleison posted:

It's a state of eternal happiness which we cannot presently comprehend, outside of brief moments of religious ecstasy. We will have our current bodies in heaven, but they will be perfected into 'spiritual bodies' or 'glorified bodies'. I don't know precisely what will be there.

I smoke crack, op.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

VitalSigns posted:

The only thing that matters is good-feelingism.

But only WRT your peen/vah-jay-jay.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bob James posted:

The real story of Christ actually played out like the movie Bubba Ho-Tep. The real Son of God did not die on the cross. It was a Christ impersonator.

I mean clearly Jesus is Elvis but does that make JFK -> J Caesar?

Edit: but black Caesar.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

BrandorKP posted:

Which might bother me if I didn't think it written by, you know, people.

So was the Star Wars extended universe.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
What about dark phoenix Jean Grey? Dies, came back to life, didn't cry to papa like pussyass about the boo--boo.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Disinterested posted:

An extremely elaborate practical joke.

Its not that elaborate, hell, it's got this far with no input whatsoever.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kyrie eleison posted:

Love of the self is perfectly embodied by SedanChair, and by Lucifer, when they say, "I will not serve." They would rather burn in Hell for all eternity than serve God. Their pride will not allow it. That is their choice to make; God gives them that choice, and they make it.

I'm choosing to make a chicken parmesan for dinner. Thanks God!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

BrandorKP posted:

And:

You wouldn't believe the amount of thermo I had as an undergrad. gently caress me I had semesters with 25+ credits ( I think my high was 28).

Oh man, sounds like you also went to college. Nice one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's gonna own when Francis takes a big-assed jewel-encrusted-bong hit next week in St. Peter's and then Kyrie's pathetic head is gonna fly off like a propeller beanie.

• Locked thread