Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
if they updated their profile to tell people they're giving up game of thrones don't expect good things

Groovelord Neato posted:

I suggest getting on bumble if you aren't goblin or troll looking it's way less effort than this other stuff.
with mechanics like that it will be 90% bots as soon as it gains any popularity

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jul 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Shiki Dan posted:

Nah, that's still the SJW volunteer who traveled by herself to Haiti to do relief work in order to prove that media portrayal of the camps being rape circuses was untrue, got gangraped, and then said that she deserved it for being white.
I need a link to this so I can mail her a copy of Worth Dying For.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

strap on revenge posted:

can you copy it so i dont have to make an account tia

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

LethalGeek posted:

Someone confused their tumblr with their OKC profile. Keep in mind this is like 10% of their profile:
This a portland thing with everyone getting on their soapbox? I mean I generally agree with these folks but you all are right time & place people come on.

quote:

* Don't be anti-Semitic, Islamophobic...
* Don't be ... a Christian
if someone with an account wants to get stuck in with that i can prep some links about child abuse in the other two Abrahamic religions for when she inevitably plays that card

bonus points if you make your username "2trans4tumblr"

quote:

and that borders are arbitrary and useless
:ukraine:

as if she hadn't already eliminated anyone fun she wants only sanders voters so that's pretty much everyone else

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jul 23, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

neonbregna posted:

Hoping for that match
The tinder thread died so here's a good haul:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
more like full box am i rite

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

cyberia posted:

Oh, Tinder :allears:

And just in case you're thinking 'she can't possibly have that many kids, right':

not even if i was alex murphy

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

I spend a lot of time thinking about
gone girling myself and living in the woods
living in the woods is less Gone Girl and more Unabomber

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
i know a guy who speaks like this guy writes and there are probably 100 like him at Google head office. it's real.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
just add the eigenfaces for polyamorous, smashing the patriarchy and sub-literacy

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
you see if he merely wrapped it and threw it in the garbage or flushed it* she could snake it from the toilet's p-trap (how apropos) and misuse his genetic material

*don't do this

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
The key to avoiding disappointment is to have a lot going on.

That doesn't mean stacking your week with different dates hoping one works out, either. Go out and do things that interest you and you'll at the very least avoid dating burnout if not meet someone who might share those interests. That way the "week after next" is there before you know it, although really if you see someone 3+ times and they are still talking about maybe pencilling you in then treat them accordingly.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

It worries me that this is what bots are doing to avoid getting swiped left.

All of her pics featured a burger somehow.

People in prison don't even want this.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 11, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Pot Of Shoe posted:

the patriarchy is a real thing that is worth destroying
...and yet I've never heard a coherent, workable idea for what would replace it :laugh:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Pot Of Shoe posted:

What to you is unworkable and incoherent about egalitarianism?
In a corpus of dating site profiles "egalitarianism" shows up ~10x less frequently than "die cis scum".

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Coolness Averted posted:

Oh and less a .txt. but a funny note on this whole "Just looking for friends!" stuff.
A girl in the same circle popped up on tinder for me a few weeks ago with a lame "This is here for work/social media, I'm in a committed long term relationship, not looking for anything except networking" on loving tinder. Yeah, right.
So last weekend she comes to a party with her boyfriend, today I get matched to her OKcupid profile and it's strictly looking for casual sex and pretending to be single and newly moved to LA. Account last active today :allears:
Print it out and show it to the boyfriend.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
oh please like his rear end will be anywhere near the other parts

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

I live in Houston's Medical Center,
Did anyone else read this as her living in a psych ward?

quote:

I already know my preference is problematic
how hosed up have things gotten when a person's preference oppresses people if they won't gently caress pre-op transsexuals

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
those are the ones to go for because they are either recently separated or you will quickly find out they're cheating and conduct your own version of the Ashley Madison dump

(Seriously though: some people who end long-term relationships get stuck with their ex in all their good photos and can only crop them so tight.)

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

notZaar posted:

CNC means computerized numerical control. She wants to get hosed by an industrial mill with a dildo bit attached.
that site's been running for like two decades now

paco650 posted:

a [stay at home mom], the [sub] in a 24/7 [total power exchange, consensual non-consent (meaning she has given up complete control over her life and autonomy), Master-slave] dynamic

I feel real bad for her kid.
kid walks into the bedroom for even a second and he's the next BTK

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I'm too lazy to copy out all the [timg] tags for this one so browse the album yourself.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

:gonk:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

the west coast is practically cheating

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

paco650 posted:

Not aggressive or rich-sounding enough for San Francisco, not depressed or Asian enough for Seattle. Apparently college educated, but still confident enough in their own mental illness to crack self-aware jokes about never bathing. Maybe Portland? I'd need to see a picture.

EDIT: If she's SHAMEFULLY white, Portland. If she's half white, half latin, and identifies as some off-the-wall 300 year old term for Mexicans living in California, probably LA.

taking all bets

Bonus round!

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
:nws: don't expand but why are you reading this at work?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

My self-summary
I'm a queer, poly-friendly, kinkster, sapiosexual, witchy chef (specializing in alt diets). I often smoke like a hot-rod, cuss like a sailor and dress like a slut; which is sometimes inappropriate, but always done with the utmost of respect intended. I'm not always in balance, but am generally willing and able. If I say I'm not, however, you better fuckin' mean it if you persist. Also I freehand self-reflective, verbose, descriptive run on sentences, because apparently I'm ballin' like that.
Think Bill Hicks with red hair and a slightly more shapely wardrobe ( and without the affinity for western motif ).
*shrug* It's a style.

What I知 doing with my life
livin' it!

I'm doing a lot of stuff these days, affecting tangible and positive change on the daily, working, gardening, playing, moving, singing, dancing, meditating, medibating, loving.... generally chasin the muff around and gettin soft by the pool.....

I知 really good at
Mass cooking, artistic cooking, cartoonish radical/visual pun art, dealing with medical and non-medical emergencies, talking folks in off the ledge, manifesting free concert tickets, occasionally becoming overwhelmed by social anxiety and coping affably, most things I put my energy and intention into....excepting cartwheels, pool and babyfoot; I just never got the hang of 'em....

The first things people usually notice about me
iunno, ask them....

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
hmmm...there's an awful lot that could be listed here.. i tend to have really dynamic favorites....

Music... Conscious Hip Hop, Dub/step, Jungle, Psytrance ( well, Psy~anything really ), Metal...bad 80s HairMetal, TripHop, Punk, Mo{dog}Town, Funk/Soul, Ska, Breaks....Rae Spoon, Ween, the mountain goats ,Binary Kitty, Bassnectar, Outkast/the Love Below, the Black Keys, Sublime, Florence and the Machine, B Sharpa, 3 Inches of Blood, Jean Grae, Dillinger Escape Plan, Younger Brother, Buck 65 ( gently caress! Rich Terfry is SO! HOT! I would totally practice makin babies with that guy ), Breakestra, Tool, Invincible, Awol One, Queen ( Freddy Mercury and I share a soul ), Nina Simone, Mastodon,Tom Waits! Aesop Rock, Childish Gambino, the Ramones, Tribe Called Quest, Digweed, GirlTalk, Violent Femmes, HotTub, Flobots, and a bunch of classic awesomes I can find in most karaoke lists ;) All in all, I like good music....

I am a firm believer however, that a (like) for Nickelback is a vote for Harper, and I avidly discourage both those things :/

Books... Sci-Fi, anarcho~feminist sci-Fi, non-Fi, text books, kids lit, poetry, Graphic novels ( I have a *big* heart~on for Alan Moore ) , Christopher Moore ( no relation ), Neil Gaiman, Bell Hooks!, Palahniuk, E.L. Docterow, Tom Robbins, Vonnegut, Dossie Easton and Catherine A. Liszt, Jay Stevenson, Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha,Thomas Pynchon , Marc Nguy, Mark Beyer, Cohen, Irving Layton, Ursula K. Leguin, Douglas Arthur Brown, Hildegard Pickles, and almost the whole quirky classics series... there's really too many to list on, i tend to devour literature/books...

Film is a superbe medium... there are way too many movies to list. I like films that are a little off the beaten track, and documentaries are FTW!! I do love Hertzog, pre-Disney Henson, Amoldovar, Lars Von Trier, and John Waters...

Shows? I got to see so many rad shows this Summer!! Best I've seen in recent times: Dead Prez, Buck65, Gogol Bordello, although White Cowbell Oklahoma comes with honourable mention if only cause they were so loving entertaining ... I mean, a dedicated cowbellist who only broke out to make toilet paper and chainsaw confetti onstage? Be still my cheese-lovin <3!

Food... raw meat (or pretty fuckin' close to raw), vegan vittles, smoked-almost-anything, salty chocolate! *drool*
The six things I could never do without
Six things I would sure as poo poo never want to do very long without:

Humour, Music/Dancing, Coffee (but not everyday), Words (both written and spoken), the at-least-occasional illicit romp, an inebriant

I spend a lot of time thinking about]
How in particular the world sucks, and how to make it suck less.
Sex, in all it's wonderful facets and combinations.
Food ( safety, sustainability, dishes, gardening, farming, etc. ).
Alternative medicine.
the Zombpocalypse

On a typical Friday night I am
Fuckin' Awesome!

The most private thing I知 willing to admit
I'm a karaoke beast. Really.
Also, I definitely snore sometimes.

You should message me if
You want to take me dancing.

You have a great analysis and want to discuss it over a bevy of sorts.

You have a dream and a lot to do :)

...and you've got something better than that nice shoes, wanna mack style. It's 2015, we're t-minus 6 months for loving jetpacks, please don't make me school you on basic respect principles cause you thought you could just trip and fall up into my pussy. I mean, really...

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Sep 22, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Sep 23, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
not saying i wouldn't either

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

The snail emoji adds a level of depth and sophistication:

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Sep 24, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

appropriating Jamaican and animu culture :mad:

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Sep 25, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
anonymous tip:

okc user darwhinnius posted:

Hello, lovely! Based on homoflexible, and willing to date someone purely on size: according to the most accurate study available, if I'm in a room with 199 guys, I'm the biggest. Statistically. That, and I gently caress for hours, and have an insatiable thirst for lady juice.

I'd love to lick every inch of you...

okc user GenuineJD posted:

Hi!

Gorgeous. I'd like to know more about you.

I realize I'm out of your dating parameters [ed - not men] and I don't normally look for woman your age [ed - 26 years younger], but I came across your profile by accident. I have a feeling you can appreciate what an experienced and mature lover and companion can bring to you.

The past year I have been experimenting and having fun. I've been casually dating mainly bisexual women, which has led to many interesting experiences. Some as "primary" relationships and others more casual. A few of them I now count as great friends even after we've moved on.

I'm hopeful to find an ongoing connection. I'm flexible to have a relationship that meets your needs as well as mine. Everyone is different. The fun is in the journey, so I am open to any possibility.

Random facts - I enjoy scuba diving, now going for my advanced certification and in the process of earning my private pilot's licence.

Jordan

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Sep 28, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Business Gorillas posted:

*swipes left while blaring airhorn*
sometimes i put the phone down and swipe left with both hands

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
she is 100% cheating and he is completely in the dark

work a facebook name out of her and send profile + chat logs to the guy under a dummy account

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

The ad really completes this one.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Sep 29, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
i like that they put carpenter before mom

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
yeah but

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

notZaar posted:

If a girl posts her Instagram handle, you may as well swipe left.
since even bots have instagram accounts now your only hope is mutual friends and facebook likes so haha good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

My self-summary
intp

tfw wen u chilin with shawty n they cute but they aren't contributing to hte discourse an their praxis is out of date n sexist/racist/ableist.

What I知 doing with my life
working a job i loathe.

consistently disappointing others with my poor decisions and lack of motivation.

drinking a lot of liquor.

trying to understand affect theory.

not putting effort into describing the mundanities of my day to day.

I知 really good at
eating, breathing, waiting patiently, providing semi-pseudo-intellectual conversation, crying while eating/reading/walking/stagnating.

substance abuse

The first things people usually notice about me
i don't exist.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Authors:
Dostoyevsky, Berlant, Federici, Alleg, Solzhenitsyn, Camus, Badiou, Foucault, Ahmed, Sartre, Celine, Turgenev, invisible committee stuff.

Music:
True Widow, Grouper, Dystopia, teen suicide, Philip Glass, Boris, Giles Corey, Have A Nice Life, Richard Hell, The Pixies, Psychic TV, Swans, Sunn O))), My Bloody Valentine, Alcest, Loma Prieta, Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

Animu:
eva
flcl
lucky star
samurai pizza cats

The six things I could never do without
plants because i enjoy looking at them, writing utensils because i like writing things, pizza because i eat it a lot, alcohol just because, those horrendously awkward moments that always occur between myself and servers at eating establishments that result in me vomiting due to severe social anxiety because i thrive on self-pity/disgust, and music because iTz mY LiFe.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
i try not to think a lot

On a typical Friday night I am
drunk. holed up in a bar or my room now that the weather has turned for the worst.

The most private thing I知 willing to admit
not ready 2 b a real person yet. am scared of p much everything.

You should message me if
if you want 2 be friends because i need more of those things

u rnt a cop

• Locked thread