Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Jadaris posted:

Man I spent like $200 on games after i got this thing and all I've done for the last 2 days is play Rusty's Real Deal Baseball what is wrong with me

Nothing, you're fine. Game on. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Mario Golf: World Tour is a really fun game that is constantly running tournaments and adding new equipment and outfits since release. You can dress your Mii in golf outfits inspired by Mario characters and items. There is a demo available you can try. I don't even dig real golf but this game rules.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

:flashfact: How Long to Beat puts FE: Awakening at 30 hours for the main story and 85+ for completionists.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

noirstronaut posted:

I honestly hope you never buy Hyrule Warriors.

I hope he does. I hope everyone does

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

epsilon posted:

Suck a dick you dumb human being. I've done the same thing for goons looking for action figures. It's an act of kindness. But people on the spectrum generally don't understand empathy or altruism, do they?

I don't think anyone is going to do this for you now jfyi

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

Small 3DS forever

Jesus Christ

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

flyboi posted:

Please be sure to practice screwing and buy some latex gloves before hand.

:geno:

EDIT:

Variable_H posted:

I'm well stocked up on latex gloves, and I've done quite a bit of screwing to GameBoys. I hope I'm good enough :ohdear:

:geno::geno:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

noirstronaut posted:

Things every 3DS owner should know:

HORI accessories. Always.
Just follow the prompts with system transferring. Have a question? gently caress you, follow the prompts.
Turn off auto-brightness if your screen is too dark.
The new 3DS speakers are louder.
Yes, you want the new 3DS.
Practice screwing.
Suck a dick you dumb human being.

Thank you.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Red Robin Hood posted:

Does anyone have experience with these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...YB6UG6KYXQQPI2R

Anyone use it on their old XL?

e: I plan on using this on a new XL.

The one I've got on my OldXL turned very yellow eventually, but that may be the smoking that I do around it. It protects very well though. I like it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

elf help book posted:

I'm moving near a high school soon I hope I get a lot of street passes.

Isn't this against the terms of your release??

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Play Mario Golf: World Tour every day.

Noticed recently they stopped adding new clothing for tournaments, though. They've started cycling from the beginning but all those outfits are available for sale in the store so it's not as cool. :(

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Liquid Penguins posted:

Pro tip: Never buy a nintendo console online. Do it in a store so you can play swapsies when you get a turd that slipped through their (non-existent?) QA.

I ordered my Wii U refurbished off the Nintendo website and it rules and I will love it forever.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

noirstronaut posted:

Push from the bottom like you're making sweet love with a woman of smaller stature.

:whitewater:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

You could just not use the 3d

Yeah but that would be stupid.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Free Dark_Tzitzimine. Allow a Senran Kagura thread on Something Awful.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Well I guess I'll just get the digital version of Ocarina of Time, then. You pirate bastards. :negative:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I was spreading misinformation and must be stopped. :geno:

codenameFANGIO fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Mar 13, 2015

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Didn't this almost happen once?

That was Microsoft.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Fryhtaning posted:

Also, gently caress hole 18 in Rock Candy Mines up its stupid rear end.

I see you haven't played Mario's Star yet. Mario's Star is hosed up.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I bought Steel Diver used from GameStop for roughly three dollars and the Club Nintendo code worked. :waycool:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Holy poo poo Turtilicious I assumed you were kidding. You said you were kidding. :psyduck:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

Is super glue flammable / meltable?

:stare:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

I guess you just get used to spotting them after a while from how they word the questions or something. I've played all of the Layton games and I usually just think those puzzles are kinda clever

The worst puzzles are the slider ones. Also every once in a while you run into weird kinda obtuse ones like this

solution

Oh, so the solution is, "break up with your annoying girlfriend".

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Haruharuharuko posted:

Untold is also fun gently caress the haters. But yeah 4.

... there are haters? Untold is awesome.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

3D Out Run is so awesome. Exactly the kind of excessive 3D usage I bought the system for. The backgrounds are really gorgeous too. I don't know how a racing game can be so relaxing but zooming around in a convertible next to your presumed girlfriend is pretty drat chill.

On an unrelated note I finally Smash Bro'd my circle pad off. :lol: I super glued it back on, seems ok. :shrug:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I am going to go Super Saiyan on this muthafuckin thread if we do not shut up about Xenoverse :ssj:

Also I got all the endings in Out Run and unlocked 'Arcade Mode' which apparently is arcade accurate but I detect very few differences. Game still owns. Buy it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

raditts posted:

I own at Outrun 2SP but I can't even get to the second checkpoint in Outrun 3D :negative:

I definitely turned the time limit up by one notch. It is still possible to lose if you crash a lot but you will probably win.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

All my consoles are black including my Gamecube and Dreamcast and I am glad of it.

Actually my 3DS is red but a black option was not available at the time.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

People post about how they're embarrassed to take their 3DS out in public occasionally and it is so weird. Be proud of who you are. Be proud to play Nintendo games.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

There are many good 3DS themes. I am currently using Craft-Paper Kirby, NES: Sword-Swinging Link, NES: Donkey Kong, NES: Fire-Breathing Bowser, Bountiful Boos, Spotlight: Goomba, Super Mario: Wooden World, Super Smash Bros: Theme 2, Spinner: Bowser and Hanafuda. Those are all rad themes. I am interesed in NES: Samus Aran as well, I might replace Wooden World with that one.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

Also if you're weird and don't like to make your own maps you can set it to automatically fill in the floor and walls for you.

This kind of person truly disgusts me.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

So glad Nintendo allowed a wider audience to experience the true path, the way of Mario Golf: World Tour. Have fun, guys. :cool:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

I was completely turned off by the demo because I didn't find out until later that it defaulted to the babby mode and that the standard 3-click controls were also in the game. By that time I remembered that I own Everybody's Golf via PS+ so I never bought it.

Thank you for telling me this.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Silver Falcon posted:

My DSTwo gave me a bit of a scare today. I was messing around with it and the game I was playing froze. I flashed to the Home screen, and my system had stopped recognizing the card. No amount of popping it in and out would make the system recognize it. So, just as a test, I put Majora's Mask 3D in there instead. ... It didn't recognize that either. :derp:

A quick reboot of the system got it to read Majora's Mask at least, but now I'm afraid to use the DSTwo with it anymore. :ohdear: The thing is less than a month old and I don't want to wreck the cart slot right before Xenoblade Chronicles comes out!

Guess I'll stick to using the DSTwo in my old XL.

Such is the fate of pirates. :unsmigghh:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine is a powerful gamer who deserves respect.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

It was probably 100% Dark_Tzitzimine who said something good about Senran Kagura and he cannot be trusted

He is powerful and deserves respect.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

elf help book posted:

Mods, please edit the thread title to the proper name: - ̗̀new ̖́- Nintendo 3DS

This person is correct.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Awesome! posted:

you learn whose opinions you can blindly trust. mine for example. not noirstronaut's for another example.

The facts check out.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Party Meiser posted:

I think noirstronaut is an alt account for stux.

This can't be true, because sometimes noirstronaut is tolerable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Home Depots tend to have at least three relays per store. They are cool.