Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Hope: not even once.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nordick posted:

Try as I might, I can't find it in me to fully agree with this

Same

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Imagined posted:

Tastes funny.

:golfclap:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

dumb. posted:

Angry Birds 2 lookin good

don't you summon that evil

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

DontMockMySmock posted:

What are you expecting the "actual story" to be? Vampires are actually real? Someone expertly photoshopped her in/her reflection out for no goddamn reason?

:goonsay:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Sexy looking bog-berries

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Finally, the orogonal, non-shopped photo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

It truly is ubiquitous, isn't it?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

plain blue jacket posted:

LEASE THE rear end

Sounds like my ex-wife

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

RandomFerret posted:

Content-aware resizing vs a cat

[x]

can someone post the original Japanese comic this is from, please. also, the catte is funny.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

yeah, c'mon, just try some cocaine.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Yeah, There is something cool about that mother loving dog

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You won't know which is true until you open the carton and collapse the waveform.

Schrödinger's juice

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

JamesOff posted:

You don't get rich by spending all your money on grammar.

A lesson the producers of Frasier learned all too well

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Ape of Naples posted:

Aint that Nas?
For reference I'm a 40+ year old white guy. But at least I know that isn't Kanye. Even though he'd be the most likely candidate.

:raise:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

That's some Jason Bourne poo poo right there

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

the look on the cat is very: "Yeah. That's right, I'm on your fuckin' pizza. I'm on your motherfuckin' pizza. What are you gonna do about it? That's right, not a god damned thing. cuz you a bitch."

Which is why I don't have cats. because I would not let such a thing befall my pizza with no recourse...

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I like a pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza every once and a while

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I like food.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

But I dont like cats.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Started out good then quickly gave way to obvious trolling

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mods???

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Hawaiian pizza is the root cause of all sadness in the world.

Lack thereof, you mean, right?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Elsa posted:

This is that one girl you went to high school with in Oklahoma who always talked about being from Hawaii and was constantly triggered by pineapple and canadian bacon on pizza.

A common archetype, or does the poster actually know her?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This thread has convinced to me to have pizza today

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Does pizza Hut still make Bigfoot pizza?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

BiggerBoat posted:

The gently caress is it about food that derails every god damned thread on this forum?

Uh, Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, obviously, you dumbass

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What the flying gently caress.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

:wth:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

"A Catasaurus"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

dijon du jour posted:

Well I'm glad your holes are content with any old broomstick but I need to make sure my butthole can get the proper zest before I buy. :colbert:

you're zesting your butt hole? yikes!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

shelley posted:

Here's a cat who made a mistake

Actually, this cat is just getting ready to film some mo-cap for the new Assassins creed videogame.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Marcade posted:

Catsassin's Creed

Alt-title for the Puss in Boots film.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

Walking on the water

But the ice is gettin' thin

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Munchables posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: Humans tear swans apart

Now those would be some funny pictires

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

A Boy and His Herb. posted:

If this is real I have to take a detour next time I go to Ft Bragg.

..... ft. Bragg would not be near the Pacific.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Well why else would we have a secret subforum all about fish

Edit: poo poo I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU APES ABOUT THE FISH FORUM

Eggsqueeze me?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Slime posted:

I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated.

Haha

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Who What Now posted:

That's exactly what a liar would say.

Said the lair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Fuckin' phone.

• Locked thread