Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Tiggum posted:

It's not.

Once again, Tiggum is here to save the day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Both.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

1redflag posted:

Boo this man.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I boo the poster as his father!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

It's loving trash.

Much like your posts.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

I have never wanted to see something more in my entire life.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Hey, does Todd know how to read?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

You know, I know this is from the last page, but I could read an entire thread just about people eating at this fictional restaurant.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

If it's true in any way at all(unlikely), and he is still alive is if he got hit by some ricochet shrapnel from the 50 cal or something similar.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Aw man, do I have to ride with Death Death?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

ikanreed posted:

I don't get it.

The person in the back. Most hotel rooms have a wallmounted AC unit there.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Mustached5thGrader posted:

LMAO an almost naked butt! I get it now

Goddamn, right over your head. Shes holding her skirt up in front of the AC unit- hardly something you want a picture of.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Rysithusiku posted:

I don't care. I want 3.

I have one and it owns. The panels come off easy but it's a lamp why are you loving with it other than pulling the string.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

This is an argument two highschoolers had comparing apples to nazi oranges. Both suck and does a disservice to both groups to compare them.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

It's supposed to lampoon activism for things that doesn't need it and if you weren't careful could easily confuse it to be a joke.

I guess it did a pretty good job then! That or we have seen so much insane poo poo that nothing is a joke anymore. Well, nothing wants to be taken as a joke, anyway.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 19:13 on Nov 18, 2015

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

mcbexx posted:

Feed of the "Tagesschau", one of the leading news shows in Germany, is setting the priorities straight:

Are you being sarcastic? Because that seems exactly the right way to put that, considering the context of the meeting.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

This man does good work.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

oldpainless posted:

I hope whoever wrote that neckbeard comic died.

Same but for everyone else too.

^^^ Oh shut the gently caress up.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Is that Marduk the Flayer?

No it's Marduk slayer of Tiamat.

He totally rules.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Serperoth posted:

Stumbled on this on Tumblr yesterday.

I don't see a ring anywhere, though.

That is the ring. Its the earth itself that's the gaping anus.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

That's what Stihl seems to be suggesting too

She is not wearing those boots correctly at all.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

davidspackage posted:

Eh, Philippe! Thees ees no so bad, oui?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Rolo posted:

I had this exact same debate with someone at work last week. Every other response was just "holy poo poo you're actually serious."

Go on- how did that turn out?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

:chanpop:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Sinners Sandwich posted:

My ballsack physically retreated into my body

So is that just a normal friday for you, or...

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

God this poo poo makes me sad. She and others like her are walking(waddling) strawmen that actively hurt the causes they say they are fighting for. Whether it's legitimate echo chamber misunderstanding of reality or just a cry for attention doesn't really matter- all it does is destroy the possibility of actual discourse.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

whiteyfats posted:

I thought everybody learned as a small child that people won't always agree with you. Guess not.

This is the 21st century in the 1st world- the exact opposite is true across the board.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

TinTower posted:

Stellaris is the best game.

Not literally a Bird-Man 0/10. Also I don't actually see the joke.

Edit: Oh wait derp it's a fedora athiest joke.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Fell out of the guard tower.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

This truly is esports.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Is it a lovely costume industry mandate that they only hire people with the most punchable faces?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

Don't worry, if I find any good ones, I'll be sure to bring em over.

Take that child away from those unfit parents.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

shelley posted:

that comic wouldn't be quite as super creepy if it weren't for the fact that it's apparently a guest comic for a webcomic LITERALLY DEDICATED TO REVIEWING SEX TOYS

I'm not kidding it's literally aaaaaall about sex, sex, sex, and weird-rear end sex toys

it's not the place to advertise "hey we're NOT about sex"

I totally agree with you that saying furries are non-sexual on OJST is a hilariously poor choice and defeats the very notion. Try not to be down on the main comic though- it's actually sex positive and attempts to be helpful which is rare.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Oh the climate will be just fine- it's just the climate being in a state we can survive in it that we have to worry about. The world has survived far worse than mankind and we are only killing ourselves.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Elsa posted:

I heard that if you hang a large sack of catnip from your neck it makes you immune to big cats (and also small cats too).

Whoever told you that wants you to die. You give a bag of catnip to a small cat they will nibble and play with it and basically try to shove it in thier mouth and tear it into strips. A large cat will do the exact same.

I wouldn't tie a bag of anything a cat would be intensly interested in to myself- big or small.

https://youtu.be/tklx3j7kgJY

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 14:24 on Sep 14, 2016

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Actually, posting your life story on a public forum such as Something Awful is not such a good idea. You may be sharing personal information that could be used to hurt you, and people may not be that interested in reading it!

Yeah I gotta agree with this. Just a plain old bad idea.

Much like my posting.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

AKA Pseudonym posted:

He just chills out. It's in Bruges Belgium and he's sort of a landmark. All the tour boats point him out so he's sort of used to it by now.

Well, they did until he died.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

To be fair, the Lovecrafted one kicks loving arse.

You know, every time I see this I can never seem to find the original.

Edit: Lobster already said the same thing. Derp.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Rumda posted:

Catte close not big

Catte big?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Thats like legit the saddest thing i've seen all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBT-mSS7H1g

• Locked thread