Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Gravel Gravy posted:

Going off of Netanyahu's speech this sounds exactly like the actions he endorsed towards Iran, regime change through politics. Minus the baby killer angle.

Tbf when you've got loads of evidence that your opponent has, in fact, been responsible for the deaths of children that's a pretty strong card in your hand. You'll want to play that sucker wherever it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Oh hey it's the exact look he'll have on his face when he wraps up his losing candidacy.
The nut doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm sure he'll have that look on his face at least 2-3 more times in his life.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Holy poo poo Ferguson PD plays the meow game except with citations:

https://twitter.com/antoniofrench/status/573231455033159680
It really is like Supertroopers except instead of lighthearted and amusing shenanigans, the shenanigans they get up to are cruel and designed to shake down people for as much cash as they can.

Evil shenanigans.

A citation for referring to oneself as "Mike" instead of "Michael," holy poo poo.
VVVVVVV

InequalityGodzilla fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Mar 5, 2015

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

site posted:

Not enough black people involved to get away with it.

"He was armed! Did you see the size of that snowball?"

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Obama is watching from the White House ready to let the nukes fly. You can't sled when everything is nuclear helfire.
Well yeah, you have to wait for nuclear winter, duh.

InequalityGodzilla fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Mar 5, 2015

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

We have reason to believe that Snoraq has acquired the coal and twigs used in the creation of WMDs known as "snowmen."

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Joementum posted:

A reporter asked the Capitol Police about that today and making snowmen on the Capitol grounds is not against the regulations.
I actually described this to my family earlier today as the world's most adorable police standoff :3:

Joementum posted:

Bonus quote of the day, "You're not going to be the sixteenth writer who asks me about Hillary, are you?I know you would not do that. You want to ask me about the state of the economy, unemployment, poverty. You would not ask me about my views on Hillary Clinton." ~ Bernie Sanders
It's always nice when politicians, regardless of party affiliation, just get loving sick of reporters and start to tear into them a bit.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

I'm mostly just surprised that Alaska has a problem with alive homeless people.
Alaskan homeless are like the mountain men of old. You give them a knife and a firestarter and they'll survive just fine.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Joementum posted:

Quotes of the day:

"I believe they are growing in size. Congress has to take this seriously because sharknado is a real phenomenon." ~ Michele Bachmann, filming a scene for Sharknado 3.

"Who is that?" ~ a woman observing the filming.

"I don't know. I think it's someone playing a congresswoman." ~ a friend of the woman observing the filming.

Beautiful :allears:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

nachos posted:

More words...... than the bible :smug:
I would hope something as necessarily complicated as tax codes for a country of 300+ million people would have more words than the bible, thanks for settling my fears, Teddy.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Pohl posted:

:eyepop:

He may be a huge piece of poo poo but he sure is pretty.
He is a very handsome man and it takes a special type of person to pull off a cyan belt.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, “I’m looking forward to McConnell shoving his fist up Obama’s rear end. Although, he will, no doubt, like it.” ~ Jim Dornan, national field director of the Ben Carson Presidential exploratory committee.
I'd always suspected that McConnell would be into fisting...

Nintendo Kid posted:

Library of Congress and National Archives holdings includes duplicates of all sorts of stuff across most major cities and metro areas, as well as dedicated high value storage in places like the various old emergency government headquarters locations. This goes especially for their digitization projects and web archiving poo poo, because it's easy as hell to have massively redundant data storage.

Like yeah, the LOC copyright holdings for random books only have a few or even one physical copy in DC, but everything else would be fine.
Wow, for once a Fishmech :spergin: post that actually provides interesting info.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Bastard Tetris posted:

Goddamn I'm an old goon. I was in college, and my roommate was a Palestinian named Osama who came to my college because the IDF blew up the university.
:stare: How much poo poo did your roommate get from racist assholes?

Anyway, my 9/11 story is much the same as everyone else, pulled out of school by my mom midway through the day. The only thing that really makes it stand out was that the reason she pulled me out was that she was terrified terrorists would try to fly a plane into the school. Then I, a nine year old boy, had the memorable experience of trying to tell my mother to calm down because no one anywhere would give a drat about an elementary school of about 400 students in a Cleveland suburb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

SHUT UP NO IT ISN'T HAVE YOU GOT A BETTER IDEA FOR A VIABLE CANDIDATE rear end in a top hat?

• Locked thread