Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Dolphins first QB ever died.

Dick Wood is an all-time great QB name. Possibly top 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spoeank posted:

everyone of value on the 49ers?

Sooooooooo...Justin Smith, is he still there?

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ehud posted:

@JamesWalkerNFL: According to @AdamSchefter, #Dolphins C Mike Pouncey's five-year extension is worth $52.15 million with $22 million guaranteed.

Guaranteed amount is actually smaller than I thought. The big number is meaningless, as usual.

Good deal. Finally keeping a 1st round pick around.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eifert Posting posted:

I know how it's played I just get nothing from it. I can't even fake excitement. I played the drat game for four years as a kid and was basically :geno: the whole time.

This is me and hockey.

Offsides makes no sense.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't know but I hate the new Dolphins logo so much. Bring back the 70s logo. The 70s: the only good part of the Dolphins franchise.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why would anyone move out of San Diego? It has all the benefits of South Florida weather without the humidity. Or as I like to think of it: Nirvana.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

ZenVulgarity posted:

Gorgeous

Although having met Alex Rodriguez in person when he was younger that dude is loving handsome, god drat

What's the all-time hottie list for football

The Pats' backup
Dan Marino
Troy Aikman
Michael Vick pre-dogmurdering
Blake Bortles

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ehud posted:

you have weird taste in men

:shrug: Men taste weird.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

nrr posted:

im sure hes shakin in his boots

His golden boots laced with the skin of Martha Stewart's vagina and more studded and blinged out than the teeth belonging to the crowd at the BET awards..

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chichevache posted:

I'm watching Iron Chef right now and I wish the NFL had at least one announcer with the passion, skill, and personality of Alton Brown.

I wish that America would institute an announcer lottery. And, no, it isn't like what you think it would be. See, in my vision, America gets to vote every year for one announcer, and then that announcer is stoned to death at halftime of the Super Bowl.

If Phil Simms isn't the first sacrifice, you have all failed the lottery.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Quest For Glory II posted:

It seems like no one gives a poo poo about Nick Foles anymore now that he's a Ram, maybe because we all know he's going to be brutally destroyed, kevin kolb style

Orrrrr he could become the next Kurt Warner, and by that I mean he'll be packaging groceries by the end of next season.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Petite Dinklage posted:

Bob Costas is the first against the wall and there is no debate on this.

You only have to listen to Bob Costas talk about whatever horrible thing is currently happening once a week for 3 minutes and I'm usually pissing when he comes on.

Phil Simms does every 1pm national game and he is the Michael Cole of announcers. The NFL could set up a microphone, a fan and a jug and just have the the fan rotate and blow soothing jug tones over the action and it would be 1 trillion times better than having to listen to Simms say one goddamn word.

And Collinsworth is #2 on my list.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Febreeze posted:

Collinsworth used to be good and insightful but now he spouts cliches like a madman in between pointless stories about his irrelevant career 30 years ago all in an incredibly smug tone of voice.

He also picks one player from each team every game and spends the entire night sucking their dicks

Also he looks like an old wrinkly cancer patient's finger

He never shuts up. Instead of just letting the action speak for itself, he has to interject every second of the game with his inane chatter. Simms is dumb but Collinsworth just speaks to hear himself talk. And the worst is when he talks about wide receivers.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shath Hole posted:

When I was on facebook, I was friends with this family and a few of their members who legit had this mentality. They called Peyton Manning the antichrist because he replaced Tim Tebow, and were 100% sure Tebow couldn't find work because of his faith and not because he was terrible at football.

I don't miss facebook.

True story. When society crumbles and the morals and codes that upheld civilization shatter, the first thing I'm going to do is hunt down all of the stupid, vile, annoying and racist facebook posters (especially the one that kept sending invites to loving Mafia Wars) and I'm going to cut off their faces to add them to my own Face Book.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brannock posted:

You guys have poor taste in friends.

I wish I had friends.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

davecrazy posted:

Assassinated by his squad mates to keep him from badmouthing the Bush administration after he got back from deployment.

The crazy part about this post is that I can't even say it is trolling. I'm still not sure why Pat Till man died. But I did see that story where the Cardinals' employee saved his old locker.

Cool stuff, Cards.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ehud posted:

lol who would want to see their very good QB leave to help another team win a Super Bowl

I would have been okay with Marino leaving the lovely rear end Dolphins and winning for an NFC team after the 1999 season. gently caress Jimmy Johnson.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I like Andy Dalton a lot and genuinely think the Bengals can win a super bowl with him because I'm a huge loving retard but with Philip Rivers they would be an absolute minimum 12 win team and clear cut super bowl favorites

I mean it won't happen but you know

I hate Ryan Tannehill and I would rather have him than Andy Dalton.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
We'll still get a pick from Chip for him next year.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dexo posted:

Pouring one out for my friends who still live, drive and work in downtown Chicago this weekend.

Have fun with that bullshit.

I'm not your friend, buddy, but it hasn't affected me yet except I noticed a lot less homeless regulars on the walk from the train to my office.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Tannehill is the middle-of-the-road quarterback that Miami deserves.

What? If anything we deserve to get the next Luck-type super QB. Have you seen the list of them since Marino? We are approaching peak Browns QB hijinx here.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

FuzzySkinner posted:

No.

It's still an absolute dick move though. If you were no interested in the Browns gig? Don't jerk people around, just say "no thanks". Don't have dinners over 3 nights.

I don't want to have the Browns be an accessory to him being successful in the NFL.

Hmmm. This sounds a lot like someone I know in the NBA...

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

JRizzle posted:

i have no idea how anyone keeps up with the draft gdt

You look at the TV screen for 5 seconds and there are 35 new pages of comments.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Dolphins WR corp is now all young, good and cheap. Going to be fun to watch them for the next 2 years before we dismantle it all again or trade them to our rivals for 4th round picks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Colts offense is awesome. And I am taking them as a 2nd team this year.

• Locked thread