Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

I really wish I didn't recognise the original Warhammer image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Autists and ASMR listeners are both pretty funny imo.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

CrazyTolradi posted:

So you openly admit you find people who suffer a legit condition under DSM 5 to be humourous and entertaining? What next, you mock people with depression and tell them to just get over it?

No, just autists

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Lowtax thanks you for your contribution CT

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Murodese posted:

Think it was actually Llama, it's been there since you poked him

Oh okay, I didn't really do any forums reading in the interim. Sorry Mr Tolradi!

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

I carefully screen the posters I antagonise, genuine stupidity only

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

To wit:

Splode posted:

It's a bit of a shame, really. That old red text was warning people in other threads and stopped several derails.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

CrazyTolradi posted:

Sorry, a broke student has better than buy avatars for others.

You do realise that Autism Spectrum Disorder is a legitimate disorder under DSM 5 and making fun of autists/autism sufferers is basically like laughing at someone with schizophrenia or bi-polar? You realise that's a pretty lovely thing for someone who normally loves to preach from the moral high ground?

Yes, no and no.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Splode posted:

I'm looking forward to what happens when the environmentalists get their wish and have to spend the next hundred years protesting lithium mining.

heh, I bet they're all millennials too :smug: heh

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Splode posted:

I've heard that factory farms have a smaller environmental impact, but yeah all the greens I know won't shut up about animal welfare

I personally couldn't give a gently caress, but that's not a discussion I feel like having tonight.

Yes it is much more important that we go to space and have cool space stuff

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Kerbals FT motherfucking W!! Who gives a poo poo about animals when SpaceX is recreating my favourite video computer games I R L

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

You give a non zero amount of poo poo about space and technology and space technology and elon musk

You give a zero amount of poo poo about treating animals humanely

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Getting to space is a great way to foster international diplomacy, global telecommunications, new technology, and science - as well as related education systems, making the world smarter and better educated.

While factory farm animals are suffering lovely torture on an unthinkable scale so that we can get heart disease from cheap meat and turn the earth into a fart-filled greenhouse plagued by antibiotics resistant superbugs

bro. BRO. Think about the first stage boostbacks. Think about the fuel crossfeeds.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Splode posted:

You know what your problem is, Jonah? You suck at reading.

"but"

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Splode posted:

Jonah is angry at me because I warn other posters that he is a Known Idiot when he tries to derail the spaceflight megathread

Yeah that's why I don't like you

It has nothing to do with you being a tremendous spergbot who makes animal sacrifices to the machine god

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Just because I quoted you doesn't mean I agree with you or don't think you're a bad poster

I'm crushed

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Lid posted:

No, It's closer to you being insufferable and using a glib response. Sit down in the corner where you can continue to rail against the heavens because you have done vegetarianism no favours. They need you as much as they need PETA. You're hurting the cause.

Young Labor post

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Nobody does stupid and lovely tone(s) arguments better than bougie milquetoasts

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Jonah sliding back into the thread on the back of Lid's weekly "this thread is poo poo you're all wankers" cry, no1ce

idgi, was I run out before that?

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

CrazyTolradi posted:

Jonah will stand up for the rights of animals everywhere, but then thinks its edgy and cool to make fun of nerds as well as people diagnosed with a mental disorder.
Yeah pretty much only I don't think it's edgy and cool to make fun of nerds, it's just correct

e: you and Splode make a perfect team

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

CrazyTolradi posted:

Only, the other poster who backed you up in this has hosed off so you're left all alone, posting on the Internet, made by nerds using equipment that was also devised by nerds, about how much you hate them.

On the other hand

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Jumpingmanjim posted:

The guardian on the yarra.

Rudd and Gillard at Canberra

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Abbott when the polls fell

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

hawaiian_robot posted:

Hockey, his waist wide
Joyce, his face red, his eyes wet

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

katlington posted:

Scott Morrison knew of Nauru abuse a year before government acted, inquiry told

http://gu.com/p/49jxj

Quoting this since it got lost in a sea of goons arguing about computers

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

open24hours posted:

It's like when serial killers start making 'mistakes' because they want to get caught.

I think this is really a creation of TV and movies, but whatever

I wouldn't mind betting that it's a real thing in some form, although obviously sensationalised and overplayed in fiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Let's let the climate change just enough for Nauru to sink into the sea

• Locked thread