Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mabels big day posted:

i have a feeling we'll get a new OP after the RHCP fight, but that's kinda obvious

eh i think that will happen after shiggy dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think next episode might actually be 2.5/3 parts based on chapter count, unless they just do a lot of truncating like they did with the Surface ep. i dont think 3 parters should be totally uncommon with the different pace of DIU.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

how did hot pants die anyway, i didn't understand it either. was it just a shard of the window being teleported into her vitals?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

We were literally told how jotaro would die due to Toth tho

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i just reread the panel her heart literally explodes so i think she's pretty dead, not very apparent on first view though

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

based on where the ep ended, gotta be a 2.5 parter

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Kabanaw posted:

They're absolutely going to do it in 2. They cut the credits to get through the first four chapters in one episode, they'll likely do the same for the back 5. Especially since those are mostly action and should go somewhat faster.

yeah i could see that. it's a tight fit at the very least, esp without really cutting anything so far.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

KidDynamite posted:

Same I need to see some animated Italian Gang~STARS

its probably going to come off really well in the animation front due to the shift in art style from part 4

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

echoes act 2 shoulda been shigechi

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Condiv posted:

just finished part 5. persona 5 has so many parallels to it it's not funny. how will stone ocean inspire persona 6?

you're loving going to jail

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

caught up with jojolion but man this part is exhausting. i kinda just want it to wrap up at this point which isnt a very jojo feeling to have :(

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

part nine should just be in the other timeline set in morioh but like six months after the events of part four, and just be a straight slice of life side series with no actual serious strife. less serial killer hunting, more josuke trying to scam rohan.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

JoJolion is already the second longest part and it's probably going to overtake SBR by the end. It's probably already not far behind.

yeah but at least by this point in SBR we had an idea of the direction and who the main antagonist was, here everything is kind of just...plodding.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Expect My Mom posted:

I like the motif of statues and rocks breaking in the beginning of Fighting God referencing Rolling Stones

thats gonna be a real weird episode.

theres gonna be a lot of really weird episodes.

notorious b.i.g. comes to mind. so does soft machine and beach boy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it was a dry stab

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

probably a part of the reason mista gets a lot of the big fights over giorno (white album comes to mind)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

why does silver chariot still have legs

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

well i mean

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I think the op changes after the metallica fight/abbachios death.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

giorno's truly dio's son. He, like his father, saw a familial structure to infiltrate, and depose of those in command so he could sit atop it. Giorno the Invader.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Expect My Mom posted:

in my memory, he's more of a character to play off of than a super active personality like Mista or Narancia. Passione is also just more of a team so the quieter ones like Abbachio and Giorno don't stick as well in my brain

Later I'll be an idiot and count up all the fights in Part 5 and see who is in the most

giorno edges out mista and narancia but not by much

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

when angelo is inside the grocery store robber you can see keicho tonio and rohan in the background of the crowd of people watching it unfold, which wasn't present in the manga so i wouldnt be surprised to see david add cool stuff like that

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the best ed was walk like an egyptian because of how on the nose it was

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so next regular episode of the show probably has sound effects for the intro, right? i think this is about where trish gets her stand if memory serves correct plus the overall directional shift of the show

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im not ready for next week's episode :(

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so probably new opening in....4? 5? episodes. i almost forgot how close we are to the end.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dunno, the current opening has no polnareff nor does it feature the last few characters that are due to be introduced or the requiem stuff. great days itself was only used for i think the final 8 episodes, we have maybe 11? left i think.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

part seven animation ed has leaked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X9tBHX_Fl4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Actually thinking about it, Old Town Road is basically the most Jojo country song possible, so I'll be sad when it doesn't get used for Part 7

not nearly homoerotic enough