Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I finally got around to reading this yesterday and am now caught up.

rip me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I mean for all how good Ki Rata is, he is still scared of Jagganoth, even with other demiurges backing him up. Alli and co never had a chance against him yes but he isn't the invincible top dog he likes to front as .

A Sometimes Food fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Mar 21, 2020

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

My moneys on Gog Agog doing him in during the confusion. He's been acting like the other demiurges not called Jagganoth are his lackeys and not a real threat and that has got to bite him in the rear end at some point.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Renaissance Robot posted:

I also recall him saying that he really regrets ever getting sucked in to discussing power levels, because that's not how anything works and no matter how powerful you are you can always get stabbed to death by one of your own wives while you sleep.

Honestly I feel that's where this arc is going, cause Solomon absolutely believes in them. And it's absolutely gonna gently caress him up. I doubt Allison or Gaze will do it, but Gog's present and I wouldn't be shocked if Incubus is involved either.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Glagha posted:

Gog's there, and we've established he has a whole council with people who want his job but don't want to fistfight him for it.

Oh man that'd own. I like the way you think.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Welp I legitimately have no idea where this is going. That makes me very happy.

Brought To You By posted:

Gog and/or Maya are going to pull something to get everyone to safety because nobody is really ready to go toe-to-toe with Solomon and I doubt they have another card to play here.

Allison and co are gonna do something that causes chaos trying to escape, Solomon is going to very nearly get it under control only to be stabbed in the back by Gog.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

Relinquish your foolish
delusions of control.

Cheers mate, I went and used this after seeing no one else claim it.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

First thought: :stare:

Second thought: wait there's still gonna be a reason to hate this chapter

She's gonna explode. And cause she went human there's no coming back.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

gently caress YES

Unrelated:
The latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen has someone who understands royalty

Chainsawman (rightfully) gets the hype as the best thing running in shonen these days but JJK sure as gently caress isn't a slouch either.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Shoehead posted:

Princess is just gonna wish for the world's most comfortable pair of underwear and ruin it

Ah the Oolong gambit.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I feel like the witches are smart enough not to be Royal honestly.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Draadnagel posted:

Jadis looked at the wheel and all she saw was Zoss' enormous balls while he was straddling the wheel. She just stuck herself in a cold shower forever as one does.

unleash the zossauge.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Polgas posted:

Jag said the heirs have an excess of courage but both zaid and Allison don't fit the bill.

It's possible Zaid would be a overbrave blowhard if he got the power at the start instead of Allison.

He probably wouldn't as he is now, but spending the comic under Solomon's thumb seems to have been good for him.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Malpais Legate posted:

Jadis hasn't gotten her title card, has she? Especially since Jagganoth's card is up next, huh.

Jadis got the title card for the whole drat comic.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

coolusername posted:

Can someone link all the current title cards? Someone who won't end up re-reading the entire comic in the process of fetching them :v:

Also

Jadis (or technically her spokesperson): https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-79/

Edit: Oh lol I misread that as title drops.

A Sometimes Food fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 24, 2021

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Awww yeah.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

M_Gargantua posted:

"The thing we're going to hate" is a masterful troll in retaliation to all the dumb fandom poo poo we do. (eg Thumps/Nipples/Jaggahog)

It was actually a crossed wire and Tom from Gunnerkrigg meant to post it. Oof that comic is bad atm.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I literally have no real prediction for K6BD and I love it.

skaianDestiny posted:

Gunnerkrigg Court was good but the two Annies thing was part of what got my attention back after I dropped for a couple years but now that's gone and I'm pretty unhappy with how Tony is being handled so :shrug:

This and I thought the Tic Toc resolution was a bit of a wet fart.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

RIP to a real one.

Horrible old witches, especially when the witch part is both literal and figurative, are the best archetype for characters.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm pretty sure one of two things is happening next

- Jags is fine and this just bought time for Alison and co to scatter

or

- Jags' soul is gone and now his incomparably strong, invincible body and the keys he's gathered are sitting in the ruins of Throne waiting to be claimed.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Wyld Karde posted:

I do like the idea of Jagganoth ending up Just Another Dead God in Throne, repurposed into housing and a reasonably priced noodle shop.

While poetic I was actually more thinking about any of the numerous beings capable of possession taking it for a joyride.

Juggernaut Star needs a new body to be extra dysphoric in.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

When I saw this updated my playlist hit One. lol. lmao

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I appreciate the growing acknowledgement that smoking does actually make you look cool.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this first one. each has more than 400 bonermen who all carry the weed banner.

Lead by 420 Fat Blunts Hotbox the Heavens

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Detective Harrier "Harry" Dubois, Dick Mullen, Supercop, Raphael Ambrosius Costeau, Tequila Sunset, Bearer of the Word FUCKUP and God of the Seven Part World

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Yeah, it's maybe a bit early to tell, but Solomon seems to be trying at least to change. Responding to a request for salvation without then sticking around to rule is an improvement imo.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

not knowing the First Cycle is an interesting wrinkle and a little bit pertinent

Her first cycle anyway. There's no guarantee the loop wasn't infinitely ancient even before she came along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1771208175397511222
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1771211679176556603

LOL