Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

BobTheJanitor posted:

When is raid time and how many flasks do I need to farm mats for
Just this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Don't be upset.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Thyrork posted:

That doll on the middle left is impressive! :v:

Is that goddamned censored? :wtc: :cripes:
I'm sorry I couldn't find uncensored version.

Have this asura guardian as my apology.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Bought a bee. Clearly worth 600g.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Bob NewSCART posted:

I'm coming back to this game.... after anet lets me recover my account because I don't remember any of my characters names. I always play melee and i have a guardian and warrior at about equal levels(mid 20's), which one has been nerfed less badly?
Both are just fine.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Bob NewSCART posted:

Thanks... Is heart of thorns more of a high level thing(something I should wait to buy until i've leveled up) or is it worth picking up at low level?
Only if you want to make a revenant I think.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
I made a new princess too:

Crab Waifu with her Crab Husbando and Crab Baby.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

nickhimself posted:

Exotics into precursors. I ended up getting Spark, The Lover, and The Legend
You got 3 precursors out of 150g worth of exotics? Dang.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

CLAM DOWN posted:

*slowly removes pantaloons*

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Generic Octopus posted:

Can't wait to see how it looks on charr & asura.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Internet everywhere discourse in 2016.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Arus, why? :(

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

CLAM DOWN posted:

Well yeah, but why on earth would you buy the base game now, when HoT is available...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Redmanred posted:

I had no idea they added an infusion this year. Might be because I kind of tuned out this wintersday.
You might want to tune in if you need karma for anything. Can get tons easily while this event runs.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Twist And Pout! posted:

Question about the level 80 boost: Can I go back and do all the story quests if I boost a character? I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere.
Yes.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
ArusRiding4CocksAtOnce.jpg

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

loving can't wait for Camolet Unleshed.

And Star Citizen 47 of course.

But never forget:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

CLAM DOWN posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > The MMO HMO > Guild Wars 2 - u can't fk an rear end tho
But in Star Citizen, you can.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

McSpanky posted:

How necessary is buying the expansion to the overall enjoyment of the game, is it mostly endgame stuff or are we talking freemium paywall here.
It's level 80 stuff and a new class. Free account restrictions (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Free_accounts) are annoying, but nothing I'd describe as a "paywall".

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

nickhimself posted:

Not to mention you don't base an economy off of what 1% of the population has hoarded.
Uhh, have you looked outside lately.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

cage-free egghead posted:

So do I actually have to pay real money for a server transfer? I started playing this last night for the first time and then came across this thread, but my char is on Fort Aspenwood and I'd like to play with goons...
You can transfer for free if you delete your character, which is probably not a big deal if you only started yesterday. Also server you are on only affects World vs World mode.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

jokes posted:

People say you get a bunch of tranny shards somehow?
Go away.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Edmond Dantes posted:

Got it in one. I haven't been selling mats yet because I wanted to get crafting up, but it's gotten to the point where my leathersmith is at ~200 and I just can't get to tier 4 because I can't find cotton. :argh:
Don't even bother with crafting until you want to make ascended weapons/armor, and when you do you can use something like http://gw2crafts.net to powerlevel it.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Papal Mainframe posted:

Is there a general consensus on the best method for World Completion? I've not gotten higher than like 40% on any character so far and that's been mostly just aimlessly wandering around :ohdear:
There's a guide with optimal paths, but honestly following it seems like more of a pain than just doing it naturally.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
No butt, 0/10.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Inzombiac posted:

Be honest with me:
If I wanted to make the easiest legendary, what would it be and how much of my hair would I pull out?
I have 400+ gold just sitting around so I can seed this adventure but I sure as poo poo won't buy one outright.
You can check https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/legendaries to see how much each legendary will cost to craft.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Erdricks posted:

I now suffer from mushroom induced PTSD.
https://i.imgur.com/D6z0RZF.gifv

AriadneThread posted:

all dyes merely change the shade of pink

Forgall fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jun 14, 2017

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Rynoto posted:

Server only matters if you plan to do WvW pvp - for everything else it's all linked together into mega servers. Maguuma is, unfortunately, almost always full and would require waiting for it to open again if you do decide to WvW, no idea if there's a way around that.
Only linked within a region though, so no US/EU cross play.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

quote:

Available Regions for Activation
Central America and North America.
:owned:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
GW2 already has Vistas, so I'm not sure what new creative ideas he could offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Iceclaw posted:

Oh, two other questions: Thief, good for PvE or not? Especially Sword Thief?
No idea, sorry.

Iceclaw posted:

And second, I'm in an european world, can I join the goonguild and bask in your obvious superior prowess?
You can join guild chat, but you won't be able to play together unless you transfer to Mag if you want to WvW or at least some US server if not.

• Locked thread