Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
How to make a good sour mix for whiskey. For the times you remember the GOP will put up Ben loving Carson but know Hillary will mop his face from here to bumfuck Florida:

Mix cup of sugar with cup of water and bring to boil so shits all mixed. Add it to one cup lime juice.

Do shots of fireball while that bitch cools.

Throw a splash in some bourbon, say gently caress YOU RAND, and drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Grouchio posted:

.....But why?

As long as they promise to gently caress Russia?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
All that smoke in Boehner's office just proves how much of a RINO he was by being so willing to work with Obama.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

zoux posted:

Again, the solution here is for the networks to say "we don't negotiate with terrorists" but they are all terrified submissive female dogs laying on their backs pissing themselves.

If they said that they'd lose out on their command of debate viewership by old people and alcoholics.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Someone just tweeted a video of Huckabee on a "pheasant hunt" that consisted of an aide letting a bird out of a cage maybe 15 feet away and the Huckster shooting it out of the air within two seconds. It was basically skeet shooting with a living target.

I've heard of this kind of hunt before when Cheney blasted his "friend" in the face but I've never actually seen it done. You have to be a sadistic rear end in a top hat to call that "hunting" when you're basically skipping the whole hunt and just killing a captive bird at point blank range.

Which I guess makes sense when taking Cheney and Huckabee's character into consideration.

It's the rich rear end in a top hat version of trap shooting. It's quite common, sadly. One of my friends went and got a freezer full of pheasant at least.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Luigi Thirty posted:

A confederate flag supporter bombed a Wal-Mart's vestibule in Tupelo.

False flag operation by a lone wolf crazy person who totally is not a terrorist.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Rollofthedice posted:

MIGF was banned for being a colossal rear end in a top hat and hasn't returned. i dunno about Amergin.

I miss the spergin amergin.

Hope he didn't stare too deeply into the abyss.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

fade5 posted:

Learned from the kiddie table debate:

Before Bobby Jindal became Governor, Louisiana had a budget surplus. They're now in the hole $1.6 Billion dollars.

Gosh that sounds like a time in US history, I just can't put my finger on it. Something about 1999-2000, maybe? Hmm, what happened after 2000?

9/11 happened then Obama crashed the economy?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Sounds about right for Council. For a few years there was statue outside a pawn shop or antique store. It was a wolf in sheep's clothing with Obama's head.

I think it was Council. Could have been one of the other poo poo towns one must drive through to get to Moscow to watch the Vandals suck.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Church gyms are for sleeping on when the church has other churches over for a visit.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Quit whining and embrace the coldness of death.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

There's zero reason to have off-year elections outside of helping Republican candidates.

You know drat well the Democratic party would do the same.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I would still say it's a dumb, bad idea.

It's only dumb if it doesn't benefit the party doing it.

It's crafty.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
There were a fair amount of dudes posting about voting straight -D. That's a good start. Even Walt Minnicks better than the majority of Republican poo poo fucks who run.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Suckthemonkey posted:

It was viewed as a failure by whom? Tim Kaine/DWS? I mean, poo poo, the Blue Dogs sucked, but Obama at least managed to get legislation (as watered down as it was) passed his first two years.

People who wanted a true liberal and not a blue dog. Or the ones who didn't vote for them again later.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Joe Ganim (D) has been elected Mayor of Bridgeport, Connecticut, beating Mary Jane Foster (D, but "unaffiliated" on the ballot) and city councilman Enrique Torres (R).

Ganim previously held the mayor's office from 1991-2003. From 2003-2010 he went to prison for embezzling funds from Bridgeport.

Now that's a politician.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

TheRamblingSoul posted:

Walt Minnick of Idaho? Funny coincidence, I interned with him in DC a few years ago.

You did? Woah. I drag him out as an example of why even a Republican with a D next to his name is still better. His replacement ran on a campaign to STOP PELOSI and help founded the Raiders of the Tortilla Coast.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
What's the likelihood of canning the EC? One heavyweight state that tends GOP but has a Democratic-heavy districting pulling that poo poo?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Mitt Romney posted:

EC won't ever be canned in our lifetimes but it's mildly likely that it gets gerrymandered.

If the district splitting of EV were to happen I think it would happen after the 2018 and before the 2020 election, assuming Clinton wins 2016. MI,PA,OH,FL would probably all do it in the same time frame. The GOP will grow their majorities significantly in 2018.

When that happens all hail President Grand Crusader of Christ Huckabee.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Gravel Gravy posted:

Is Kohls middle class approved?

Depends if you buy things there full price and whether or not you use Kohl's cash.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Motto posted:

does any clothing store sell stuff at full price? as far as I know stuff's eternally "on sale" at 25-50%.

Ross kind of sort of doesn't have sales other than the clearance racks.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Maarek posted:

After McCain in 2008 I guess it's dangerous to count someone out so early but can you possible imagine a human being saying to you "I am very excited about Jeb Bush!" without dripping with sarcasm?

Today's GOP is completely different now that the animals run the zoo. I have my doubts the establishment can reign in a candidate that's not crazy or bag of wet newspaper.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

JT Jag posted:

Going full Santa Claus and promising extravagant things with no basis in reality would win elections.

So Trump will win?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Please oh please oh please get the nomination. I want to see him and Fox News bitch and complain about Hillary being too tough on him in debates.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

He was no angel.

He is now though.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Fried Chicken posted:

How has the thread title not been changed to USPOL Nov: Pizza and anal yet?

Mods can't keep up in the 24hr post cycle. IMPEACH!

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

The rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper with this man.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I hear Bernie Sanders doesn't even own a comb. What an amateur.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

You know who had meticulously combed hair.....

Eisenhower, dude who helped beat Hitler?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

MaxxBot posted:

You've never showed anything other than outright hostility towards Bernie supporters and any enthusiasm they have about their candidate. Again, why do you care about this so much if you think he has no chance of winning?

Maybe it's funny seeing Bernie supporters get all worked up when people dare say they don't like him as a candidate? Well it was now it's almost as tiring as gun loonies when anyone mentions gun control.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

TheRamblingSoul posted:

But, like... Wouldn't that just make our society even dysfunctional if a sizable portion of the population literally do not learn basic literacy or math? Would we just go back to 1800s style politics where party machine bosses direct illiterates on how to vote?

God drat, libertarians really do look back on the Gilded Age as a water mark in American history, don't they?

You got it! If you're not free to take advantage of the poor you're not free enough.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Neeksy posted:

Remember when they used white phosphorous and they totally got written up by the Obama administration for what is technically a war crime?

Pretty sure they could nuke Tehran and get away with it.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

To be fair, the article just says 'foreign language', so may not be bigoted against muslims, she could hate mexicans.

:911:

Checks out. Totally someone who eats at Applebees.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

pathetic little tramp posted:

The right wing spin machine is in full force on the Carson story. They're trying to paint politico as the new Dan Rather. I think it will work:

The right wing spin machine can make up anything it wants and their followers will believe it.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

RuanGacho posted:

They have have already won the 2016 presidential election. Just as they won 2012.

Conservatism was failed that day.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

For some reason, some guys wear the strap of their shako on the front of their chin rather than under it. I have no idea why either.

It's to prepare troops for Future War where they're all addicted to hulk out drugs.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

This is when, immediately after the deaths were announced, Romney unscrupulously lunged on the incident to score some cheap political points on Obama, right?

Yeah this picture still fills me with rage.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Missouri became a southern state when Mizzou joined the SEC.

This is a fair test for being in the south.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Luigi Thirty posted:

Remember the story a week or so ago about the Idaho rancher who got into a shootout with cops over his dying bull? Turns out that wasn't the whole story.

The cops shot the bull with M16s but didn't kill it because they are dumb. The rancher arrived and took out his rifle to finish off the bull cleanly. One officer turned him around by grabbing the rifle while he had his finger on the trigger and he incidentally pointed his rifle at the officers and may have accidentally fired it pointed at the ground, which was enough for them to light him up and put a gun to his nephew's head. Oh and his wife had a heart attack at the scene.

Is calling for the brutal murder of all police still frowned upon?

They're leaving out some details here. One was the damage to the farmer's rifle: straight up Enemy at the Gates right through the scope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Roughly 27,000 of the 35,000 students don't give a poo poo about anything beyond sex, booze, and all-nighters to finish homework.

• Locked thread