Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Wonder if he left the food there when nothing happened after 30 minutes, or scarfed it down himself. Who am I kidding, I know what happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Bast Relief posted:

Is there a name for a disorder that is often linked with that Kevin Havens trapezoid mouth?

I feel like a lot of people who express some kind of awkwardness have that exact mouth shape.

It's just what mouth-breathers look like. Most mouth-breathers try to breathe through their nose when they're in public but eventually someone will snap a photo of you just looking all Napoleon Dynamite when you're not concentrating. Though these appear to be selfies, so presumably she gives just as much of a gently caress about her mouth looking dumb as she evidently does about her facial hair, lazy eye and obesity. Kevin Havens is a failure in all respects and doesn't care about being appropriate, so I imagine it's the same for him.

And since you mentioned him:

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Whoever make the Spitting Image comparison was spot on. She also looks a bit like Janice from the muppets

Palisader posted:

The best part is that youtube has made her pretty rich, too.

I watched one video of hers that was funny, and then a handful more that were terrible (I'm a slow learner) and my youtube suggestions were plastered with her godawful face for a month before I went in and just deleted all her videos from my watch list.

You know you can click the three dots by the suggestions and then "Not Interested" right? Also, my suggestions will change to be 30 videos by the same channel every time I binge watch anything, so I find it hard to believe after a month of not watching her she was still all over the place.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Nuebot posted:

Speaking of fat people stereotypes, why is it so common that fat women get the weirdest loving piercings. I see that one nostril pierced with a tiny glittery dot of something or other a lot too. I dunno but I think getting a noticeably tiny thing stuck to your fat face only accentuates how fat it is.

A subtle nostril piercing is literally the second most common and socially acceptable piercing on earth after earlobe piercings. If it looks dumb on a fat face it's because everything looks dumb on a fat face.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

eating only apples posted:

Oh hey I could have gone my whole life without seeing Nick Bate again, thanks for that

(he's in jail for a lot of things now but mostly for molesting his little sister)

I looked him up, saw that there was a link to a video of him masturbating with his own feces on his ED page, and clicked it. I've been looking at sick poo poo on the internet for over half my life so I figured I'd be fine. I was wrong, somehow his little shake when he takes the poop out of the toilet bowl and the closeup of his poo poo-smeared micropenis did me in.

And then there's this:

He's so gross that even the most hardened prison rapist probably gags and runs away when they get within 5 feet of him.

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 06:11 on Dec 6, 2015

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

davidspackage posted:

Not to be all "hey, man" but in the future if you rehost a picture of a known pedo and a little girl, it's probably better to blur her face first.

Yeah, that's a good point. I didn't think about it because the pic is so readily available on google images but she doesn't need her face and name to be so easily discernible by randos on the internet.

I'll never understand all this stuff like purity balls and daddy-daughter dances. I bet a lot these "stay away from mah precious daughter" types just end up with really rebellious teen girls who want to do pretty much the opposite of what daddy thinks is best for them.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Male Tears posted:

I was in a Forever 21 the other day and it's actually all 70s clothes now. I think that's even worse.

Yeah there was a 70s trend this year, but the 90s one is more of an ongoing one due to the nostalgia of most people aged 25-35. This seems to happen with every generation: 80s nostalgia crap was pretty popular around the turn of the century.

I don't know why they insist on bringing back the stuff that everyone knows was poo poo (lovely plastic chokers, too much denim, tie-dye shirts, fringing, wallpaper-like 70s prints, etc) as well as the stuff that looked kind of cool if done right.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Telemaze posted:

How is everyone around that person not desperately begging them to seek mental health care? And I'm not talking about the gender thing either, I'm talking about that pretending to be a 6-year-old poo poo. It's so creepy.

Because they're a horrible person and the more they alienate themselves from others, the better.

LingcodKilla posted:

Wait denim went out of fashion?

Relax, jeans are fine. I meant this bullshit:

Which has been getting pushed hard for a couple of years.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

goose fleet posted:

I'm glad Shrek and Fiona found peace in their human forms

I take offence to this. Human Shrek and Fiona are both portrayed as attractive.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

The plural of anecdote is not data though and also no I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

I would put my neck on the line and make a parody of that "empowered feminist" image with pics of me at 16 and now if I wasn't far too lazy to get the pics off my old laptop. Putting two images together can prove literally any point.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Isn't there a specific condition or medical term (beyond "morbidly obese") that refers to so much disproportionate weight hanging on the hips, waist, and buttocks?

In addition to "super morbidly obese" being a BMI category like the other poster pointed out, many people whose weight is disproportionately hanging below the waist have lipoedema as well. Lipoedema is almost exclusively seen in women, which can cause confusion as women tend to store more fat in those areas anyway, making it difficult to tell if they have it unless you're a doctor.

This girl from My 600lb Life had lipoedema as well as being huge:

It is possible, though less common, to have lipoedema without being obese:

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Sociopastry posted:

And I hate it. Oh god, do I hate it. There's nothing wrong with being happy being single, but when someone talks nonstop about how happy they are being single hahaha chocolate is better than a boyfriend/girlfriend it drives me up the loving wall. And it always turns out that they're the saddest, loneliest people.

I don't care if they say it as long as they stop making stupid t-shirts about it:

HO-HOS BEFORE BROS

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Pretty sure this is a joke and a good save by the green dude.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Don't overlook this, it's great. I love the sage nod the guy gives after the girl translates "come on, let's go" to "meow meow meow." Like, "yep, that's definitely it."

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

syscall girl posted:

No doubt she doesn't bathe either because "cats hate water"

Lots of cats love playing with/in water one way or another. :colbert:

She says this in the video so it's confirmed. Getting water on herself gives her "the urge to wash", by which she means rub some filthy mittens on her face.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Double post.

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 07:10 on Feb 10, 2016

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Birb Katter posted:

It's a Chinese dating show, the flew out to Australia a while back to hook Chinese speaking Aussies up with dates. It's trash TV but with flat out real people not scripted idiots. Not caring a lot about vday as a specific day so moving stuff to a Saturday rather than a Sunday night works very well for my ladyfriend who has just landed a *very* big promotion and a massive Sunday is worse for her than a Saturday. We're going to be the exception to the rule when it comes to bumping dates for this TV.

If you look for If You Are The One on youtube you'll se a bunch of it. Really need someone there with you to mock it though or it gets old fast.

There is/was a UK version of this show. It had its share of awkward moments.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Wait what the gently caress? Rick is clearly going "Look Morty you killed the baby simpson!" is that being taken as "i wanna gently caress that baby"?

Without even clicking on the video I assume it's a really really long comment thread that approached the topic in a far more oblique way than that.

Vintage awkward: documentary on NAMBLA types.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Scathach posted:

I have seen many more disturbing things. At least that's two consenting adults loving and playing whatever games, rather than an adult preying on a real toddler. Like, I'd much rather people do roleplay or go to Nevada and buy 18+ legal hookers that look young instead of raping kids.

I, too, would rather eat vomit than diarrhea.

quote:

http://blowflygirl.blogspot.de/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html

When I first read this over 10 years ago, there was a pic of the alleged author accompanying it and she really looked like I did back then (chubby, scowling teenager with long greasy looking blonde hair). It freaked me out more than the gross story tbh

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

I like how Fictkins are always really well known characters, and then they in slap fights online about which one is REALLY Sonic.

Do not follow if:
You're racist
You're homophobic
You're a cis gay man
You don't believe that eating honey is bee theft
You don't like kittens because I post them a lot
You are factkin with one of the following: JFK, Sans the skelebob, Sugar Crisp bear, Scarlett O'Hara, JENOVA: Life (other JENOVAs are OK)
You're friends with meanies I don't like

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Ed: agh nevermind

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 21:23 on Feb 19, 2016

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Not speaking on mental illness, nor hormonal imbalances during pregnancies, no even the physical/emotional impact abortions can have on people ... but yeah a vasectomy is easy, cheap, and a guaranteed way to stay childfree if you are male. Even with those spermjacking bitches that really truly exist and aren't a figment of my misogynist imagination.

He could also have looked into a copper IUD for his gf, it's not hormonal and it would allow him to forgo condoms. And vasectomy since it does have a slight chance of not reversing properly and he seems like he'd be bothered by that. But no let's just be the GOP bogeyman and use abortions as birth control for real.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Haruharuharuko posted:

God no matter what word i put emphasis on in this sentence its still so bad.

What if you put the emphasis on "I", and think he's chastening the congoers?

"Well, *I* don't gently caress dogs, so you guys should cut it out too."

You could also change around the punctuation to pretend he saw a pack of ravening hounds in the middle of his sentence and yelled "gently caress! Dogs!"

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Nice 2 for 1, now we get to gawp at the fatty and feel self righteous about the other girl at the same time :smuggo:

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

^^^^ I was gonna be like "old parents are dowdy and fat, news at 11" but it's against the rules on a second glance that woman's torso shape is something else.

I would accept this if it was for Halloween or a fundraising event like Red Nose Day, and he just buzzed and dyed it black the next day.

... it's his everyday look, isn't it? :smith:

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 22:05 on Mar 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Aha, I recognize them from an Australian nature show about rehabilitating wild animals and releasing them. Like it shows in the latter part of the video, they spend pretty much all of their time finding injured birds, taking them to vets, and then nursing them back to health in their homes before releasing them.

Their fashion sense is pretty loving terrible and they do the whole creepy twin thing though, I'm not saying it doesn't belong here.

I think I also recognize this guy? He's this youtuber who was also featured on a British show about obesity talking about how his weight negatively affects his life, right?

Maybe I should stop watching so many youtube videos.

• Locked thread