Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Shbobdb posted:

Thank you so much! It's perfect in it's awfulness.

Happy I stumbled upon this itt because I saw you post in another thread and thought like, that was a picture of you and something you may have actually said. I really had the urge to cause you some form of bodily harm but it's not actually you. So, like, I'm good. I'm calm now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
telomeres like on the tips of chromosomes? Or bug dick holders?

Why be obsessed with either??

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

it's not the human made bees that are in any danger, it's the 15 000+ other species that are in like, in various stages of peril and that's having a major impact on plant populations. Of course the farmed varieties will have markedly improved resilience.

regarding rick and morty stuff from earlier, I really wonder what Harmon and Roiland think about all the weird libertarian takes nerds have wrt their show. Besides enjoying their money.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

bobjr posted:

good words

thanks, that's good to know. I enjoy watching Rock and Morton on a casual basis but I'd sooner hang out with that strain of furries t-man is concocting than with your typical fan. I'm just glad to hear the creators aren't chuds. I mean, I know Roiland is heavily entrenched in the "alternative" comedy crowd and they're pretty left leaning.

You see Roiland has a special place in my heart ever since he played the harp in a powder blue tux for Brian Posehn's gay wedding proposal to Steve Agee, which was being halted by Maria Bamford.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

TinTower posted:

Piers, of course, is never shouty about his own dietary decisions:

Yeah, he loves the taste of presidential anus and spent forever reminding everyone at every opportunity. :(

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

LGB Alliance is really bad, like, really loving insidious how they're (very shittily) masking themselves as an ally to queer groups. I loving hate them and their indignant whining whenever people call out the group and their members' on their disingenuous behavior. Hopefully everyone sees through their sheer veil.

Neat! I'm angrier about them than I thought I was!

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 15:22 on Jan 21, 2020

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

RoboRodent posted:

Yeah, I was about to say this. This is horrifying.

I believe we can counteract them with a club of our own. A big spiky club full of nails and barbed wire.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

nd really, you just need to look at the current climate surrounding trans women (trans men, you get the option of not existing instead of perpetual scorn and violence) in the UK to see that the omission of the T is such an obvious loving play. Like, you see the name and no more than 0.01 seconds later, the connection is already made: "this is a lovely trans phobic front group. joy."

wizzardstaff posted:

They want the support of rubes who will look no further than the name on a T-shirt and a rainbow logo, and anyone more self-aware is a danger to them.

:hmmyes:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

He can just breastfeed the baby then. God.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Baby isn't merely attacking the breast, she is maximising her DPS on it.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Noted actual video game Super Mario Smash Bros.

That's what my mom called the n64 one when it came out

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Didn't Tim and/or Eric write those commercials at one point?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

nerdz posted:

Eric wrote the terry crews ones yeah

Should've known, the weird computer effects are practically Eric's signature. His Major Lazer music videos solidify that imo.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Virgo would stop murdering if she'd just get laid

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Stop the 5 Gs and avoid illness TODAY

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

you really are quite ignorant aren't you of the 80s?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

what does FART stand for?

Fool, Abysmally Rejecting Transwomen?

gently caress, Another Revolting Twit?

Fart, fArt, faRt, farT?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Dogs are weird, a few gene alterations can give huge morphological changes. Half a dozen dog genes control the vast majority of the differences in size and weight, in humans its thousands. So you don't need a lot of genetic variation to get crazy different looking animals.

But also dogs are really inbred, so there's even less variation. So I think it's like lots of very tight groups, that are still really close to teach other. Whearas humans are more of a smear.

Also, he mentions roses in the same breath. I feel like even bringing plants up in a talk about eugenics is really dumb because not only is eugenics dumb but plants really can't be compared to animals.

With plants, you can gently caress around with their genomes more without completely loving the plant over. You can treat plant tissues with poo poo that doubles their chromosome count and then make more plants from that tissue but these human made plants will rarely have the capacity to survive in that state, on their own, over generations. You breed for a trait at the cost of literally everything else and that's why eugenics is sosososososososo stupid and poop and diarrhea and poo poo. eugenics works if u think lamarkism works.

anyway, good luck trying to breed schizophrenia out of the rose genome, dorkinz.

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 23:34 on Feb 16, 2020

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

blame everyone but the loving pedophile good job

i'm installing a condom filled with cyanide in each person and when they say poo poo like that the condom ruptures and they perish

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I'm a cis male but every morning, as I regain my various faculties upon waking, I find myself wishing to punch all TERFs and anyone who dares remove the glorious tomatoes from my Great BLT.

TinTower posted:

LGB Alliance founder once again reheating homophobia into transphobia.

like this poo poo makes me so mad

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

T-man posted:

this is why im a trans supremacist, cis people were born into gender, trans people earned theirs through having to deal with cis people all the time (braver than the troops)

and if you think "im totally cis but i sure am annoyed about cis people a lot" you may want to think about things, same if you have a lot of trans friends who don't hate you or you find yourself in trans spaces a lot, and if they complain about cis people to you welcome to the fam

I'm cis (although I was reading a dissertation from a trans woman that really shook my way of looking at things/myself, basically she said something along the lines of "if you (as a man) envision yourself being able to do certain things more comfortably and more confidently as a woman, then congratulations - you just might be trans!" and it's like... hmm PLUS my mom always kept saying I should've been born as a girl?? but at the end of the day I feel comfortable and really attached to my body the way it is). I only have one IRL trans friend but she feels comfortable complaining about cis people and we joke about gaining magical anime powers to fight terfs.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

*emerges from portal*

I've returned from the future and I must present my findings! Men! You will wear flowing garments of finest silk whose sheen matches those of the most magnificent pearls. Those not bound in matrimony advertise their status with ornate cockrings, the wealthy being able to display highly elaborate designs - I recall seeing such a highly bejeweled pair of jewels that when the sun's rays met them, I fell to my knees and wept and sighed at the glory. Married men wore really big grundies

I also saw Michelin Tires trying to get in on the baby yoda memes (memes makes a huge comeback in 3062 [the year I went on a visit to]) and it does not go well

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Lmao, my dad wouldn't even let me a be a pink power ranger.

As a child I could only wear track suits, anything else would cause me to scream in horror and somehow I was never diagnosed with autism. A dress would likely cause similar screaming to a pair of jeans. Although I used to walk around with a bunch of blankets wrapped around me and would pretend it was like, this huge dress with a massive train. Like some really dramatic widow at a funeral procession. Marching forever towards a life of pain and horrors.

Oh but I did imagine myself wearing a Sailor Scout outfit. I wanted to be a Sailor Scout so badly! Weep with me! Weep for the Senshi who would never be!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

This must be the paranoid schizophrenia page.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

T-man posted:

Bonobos deserved earth, we just got there first

lmao I was gonna make a very similar post

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Field Mousepad posted:

You're not though. You're yelling at people for using terms they don't fully understand but are legit trying to educate themselves.

k this is your third post you make like this during this whole derail and I don't recall user six-of-hearts really taking a tone that could be construed as yelling.

T-man posted:

cisgender people don't have souls change my mind

it's true! i'm a husk! i'm trapped!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

MageMage posted:

but if someone says "kill all cis people" it's just being ironic.

T-man doesn't mean that when she says it because based on what I know from her posts she'd probably get tired after like the 36th kill and would probably need a nap after that. By the time she wakes up, like, 3000 more cis people would be born so it's like... The work would realistically just never end, you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

CharlestheHammer posted:

A cis person can’t even recognize a joke.

This is canon

If this is directed at cis ppl, then you are correct

if this was directed towards magemage, well, then something is incorrect with your statement. :X