Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Or Bonnie, the best heistress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Afraid of Audio posted:

shes also free, an amazing deal

Forgot that, it's been so long. She's still the best.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tempest_56 posted:

As a rabid flamethrower user, there is no shame in using ammo bags. That's what they're there for - turning cops into candles.

And turret vans, don't forget that. I recently tried that out and it's hilarious how fast that breaks them.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So what do the other time locks do? There's a door one that sets off a fire, I think.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Probably gonna get Mega versions of the other main heisters I'd assume, nothing wrong with that. Mega Kawaii would be nice though.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does that mean sticking accuracy on a Judge is probably a good idea? Also, Ice Pick or Kunai? The attack delay on the Ice Pick was slightly annoying when I tried it once.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I vote NAZI FURRY.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I could only get around 200ish, is that using unstable addons?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I need to know the specifics. Couldn't find that pattern.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Much obliged. :yeah:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

averox posted:

Do this. No one is going to judge you for the game bugging out and not giving you credit for an achievement. Especially an endurance one. I don't think anyone is a huge fan of endurance achievements here.

Actually apparently some people DO give a poo poo. Somebody whined about my achievements over on TrueSteamAchievements, which is an offshoot of the Xbox site.

How dare you sully the sanctity of my meaningless achievements and leaderboards good sir. :goonsay:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Afraid of Audio posted:

i said it before ill say it again: bad

You're still a monster.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

this dlc is making me regretful already of learning russian because my friends are just going to be asking what enemies are saying all the time

CHIKI BRIKI

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BillmasterCozb posted:

Skunkrocker said my mask is stupid.

the Americorn is not stupid. :mad:

Skunkrocker wrong yet again.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS31dkUfuLM
The High Quality version.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Error + Brown/Brown + Vertical Split on Rasmus = Beauty.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On the topic of shotguns, how does this build look to y'all? It suits me well, but I can probably rearrange things. For some reason it displays my dodge as 20 though, when it should be 40. Probably because of the Conceal boost on my Loco. It shows as 27, when my concealment is 31.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

- I took Far Away over Impact because I'm dumb, and accuracy. I could pop snipers on the GO Bank towers from the back lot. Noted, switched to Impact

- Aced Optical & Specialized, dropped Low Blow & Aced SB with weapon changes.

- Swan Song is there partly to get to Messiah, same thing with Basic Feign. Which serves me well when it's needed. Plus as Psion mentioned and I forgot about, SS works quite well with the Judge. Aced Messiah would be nice, but the points are tight as is.

- I'm left with 2 skill points. Could go to either Painkillers since it's an Inspire build, or Up You Go for getting the gently caress out. Going with Painkillers for now. I could drop Bullesye to get Low Blow back. But armor is probably the safer choice.

- Made the weapon swaps suggested. Down to 3 Conceal too. I just liked the look of Shh! better and MORE NUMBERS. But yeah, it still looks good for the main shotgun. I'm just fond of the Loco is all, especially with the Fleur skin. But I can go get a better Judge skin. (I have a boost Pixel, stuck on a conceal mod + Diamond Splinter. I had spare steambux so bought the Braindead skin too because it's purple and I'm a goddamn Mega Kawaii spider coke addict.)

Any particular reason for 000 over basic shot? I thought regular shot had more pellets. Also I never touched DB much after they came out since they were bad at the time. Are they any better at loving up shields, especially with the Medic meta now?

e - Melee, electric brass knuckles are the hotness I assume, or the good ol Kunai, right?

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Oct 16, 2016

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Melee on my build is more for knockdown/panic, rather than DPS. Unless I should be swording/baton'ing more.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chairface posted:

One notable use for not-berzerk melee is whacking a cop once to get him injured at all so you can shout him down while reloading.

I've played on and off since the beta. Mostly up to a little before the skill tree revamp. So I know that much :v:. Just checking if something had changed.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shotguns are both cool and good.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel dumb, but can't figure out why BLT/mods in general aren't working for me. I've got everything in the mods folder, and the right IPH-whatsit. Yet no mods in game.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Concordat posted:

Are you running Windows 7 or later?
Do you have the x86 version of the 2013 Visual C++ Runtime?

Yup, done all that, and they've worked in the past. Only forseeable issue I can find is that I have older versions of the redistributable c++ as well (2010 and 2012), and 'Visual Studio 2010 x64 Redistributables', but that's not the Microsoft one.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soral posted:

i'm likely the only person in the world that feels this way but the m1014 feels really good to use. i really love it

Some kind goon suggested it and I enjoy it with a backup HE Judge for my silenced Inspire Dodge build.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just figured out why mods were hosed and not working. They were in the entirely wrong HDD partition for my install. :downs:

e - apparently BetterLightFX is broken. Does Loose Ammo Contours still work fine?

e2 - that still works apparently. What was the fix for goonmod again about weapon customizers, so it doesn't crash when I edit a weapon?

E3 - Yay black screen on loading into a heist error. I think it's my IPH dll that's causing the problem though. Disabling or temporarily moving mods doesn't fix the problem.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Nov 6, 2016

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I too would like a code whenever they come into existence.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Capn Beeb posted:

Yeah I'd like a spiffy new Clover mask as well, she's my favorite :buddy:

Clover, Bonnie, and Sydney are all the best. If it weren't for Jimmy.

I love being a coke addict Mega Kawaii Spider.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pigeonchest bill posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ccmm20/

Add me if you're dtf (down to freemaskreceive)

Added, display name should be [QO] Luca something.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
e - Quote =/= Edit

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nthing that Bill is both cool and good.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plan Z posted:

Poco kill counter may be broken. I remember Zoid saying I had like 300 kills about 2 minutes into a Big Bank run, recently.

Can confirm. I did a 25 bag Cook Off with Vox and someone else (forgive me for forgetting your name.) And Poco was saying he'd gotten 1500+ kills to my 700 or so, and Vox's 400ish.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Discendo Vox posted:

That was chairface, and fwiw those values were pretty accurate. He ended the heist with ~1700 kills.

chairface, right. And really? Dang, I forgot how high it was.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I too wish to know, and I was there but didn't ask.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Discendo Vox posted:

wpn_fps_snp_siltstone
wpn_fps_ass_flint

The DLC id is "grv".

FLINTSTONES!?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

GRAND DAD DLC CONFIRMED :getin:

We already have the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS31dkUfuLM

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can confirm it still works, just tried a bit ago. Three jewelry stores got me back to 180+ coins (at 60 a pop for gage packs)

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We need the Smith Syndicate. You can't say you wouldn't play as Mask de Smith. In the name of Harman...

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Really? loving rip dodge.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I thought I knew that song. Wow wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw

Also, I got the bone armor from a safe I paid $.50 for. Hopefully they'll still be worth something when it's tradable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Power Bottom posted:

payday 2 is coming to the nintendo switch

what is happening to my body

Your Body. It is

Ready.