Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
This game is cool and fun. The people who made this cool and fun game appear to be scum or completely incompetent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
I have this hilarious image in my head of Jacket just turning up at one of the Payday Heist's jobs and just joining in for the hell of it. And they let Jacket do it because they're all loving terrified of the man in the chicken mask. :allears:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Every time I axe a cop in the back I hear "Oh I'm bad at this" in a Scottish accent.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

ThatOneGuy posted:

That's a funny way to spell Sokol.

:frogout:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Anybody got a decent akimbo build they don't mind sharing?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

The peacemaker would be the best pistol if it reloaded faster. :shepface:

Just let me toss away the empty and draw an entirely new gun overkill. :tfrxmas:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Tempest_56 posted:

Objection - more of the crew are foreign nationals than Americans now. There needs to be a variety of flags.

Jacket just has a N/A next to his nationality on forms. Somehow this works.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Default escape Big Bank was quite an experience. :shepface:

Never again.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

Goonmod can be edited easily to give you more coins per set of packages. It removes a lot of the game's least appealing grind and random chance mechanics.

:captainpop:

How can I do this?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

:getin: You worthless goons, I'm not pubbing a new heist., :getin:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

:rip: Again goonmod.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

3. The traps Vlad gives you, and heck, most of the map in general appear easy to swap into a zombie game.

No Mercy heist coming back with an unexpected twist then? :getin:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

:shittypop:

Man, Yakuza might be amazing when that re balance drops.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

My sound mods appear to be broken. :saddowns:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

widespread posted:

We might need either a Charles Bronson pack or just a general Badass Killers pack.

Or at least his gun in DEATH WISH. THREE. And maybe the Browning, too.

Well of course we need the browning, gotta have an alternative to the minigun. :v:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

:same:

I love Dallas's "gently caress this poo poo" body language.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Why am I missing a bunch of guns in my inventory after the update?

How can I fix this?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Crabtree posted:

Are they Community items? Sometimes this happens and you just need to restart/rejoin their group.

Nope, missing almost two pages worth of guns. :shepicide:

Welp, let the grind commence.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

A friend I play with has gotten more gag ball masks than probably anybody else who's ever played the game. I think at any given moment he'll have a stock of about 4 or 5 of them in his inventory and he's crafted at least a dozen.

:frogon:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm looking forward to some semblance of challenge in the game.

A blogpost from a member of Overkill on the design of Sydney.

It includes her "canon backstory" if you're interested.

Wow, why can't we have a heist that begins with Sydney stealing everything?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I'm personally hopping that the remade no mercy sudden and unexpectedly shifts from payday to a l4d match.

Except the whole loadouts, skills and melee system, well I guess it wouldn't be anything like l4d after all. :geno:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

:worship: Oh semi-great Payday 2 thread, supreme concentration of nerds and spergs, please impart unto this ignorant one a beta pistol build. :worship:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I appreciate this. :allears:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

The shock and awe reload buff applies to flamethrowers. :magical:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Laputanmachine posted:

I just played Slaughterhouse on ovk with some pubs. There were 3 gas cans which was a first for me. What's the third can for?

Idiot insurance.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Cook-out is incredibly bugged right now.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Sharpshooter tree feels really underwhelming.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Hobold posted:

Stick. In. Mud.

Need to play with the Karinkov more. And the Ak7.62 but gently caress that achievement for getting the DRM kit. :argh:

Steam achievement manger is a thing, dude.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Increased health is one thing.

Increased spawn rates of specials is another.

Both at once are bullshit.

Hello Deathwish!

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Afraid of Audio posted:

i really wish there was a better grind for my infamy 25 rear end

Git goonmood, play deathwish with goons, hunt packages. You'll never look for mod drops again.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Tripwire killed Killing floor 2 with stupid balance and arcane systems of zed damage.

:rip: killing floor 2, long live the killing floor.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Tripwire has made me appreciate overkill.

:eyepop:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Why are you aceing shock and awe if you're packing an HE shotgun? :psyduck:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

UnknownMercenary posted:

Why switch weapons when you can just keep firing and kill the shield faster than you could by taking out the HE Judge?

Because you're going to be swapping out for bulldozers anyway.

RandallODim posted:

That's a very good question I only just thought to ask. I think my idea was to get up to basic Iron Man for added armor because any boost is nice in a suit, but I might as well take other poo poo instead.

All the tank aced skills except resilient suck amazingly, honestly.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

That low swat got Belmoted. :laugh:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Breaker 12g he report: :supaburn: :wtf: :supaburn:

Its really good you guys.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

BillmasterCozb posted:

Goat sim has em', at least for when there's a goat on a street lamp

I hope the last heist they add to payday 2 is No mercy and they imply that it turns into L4d after that, even for the payday gang. :allears: Even if Payday 3 has already been confirmed.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I might try hosting now that my internet connection has been upgraded.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Goddammit. I hate that mechanic.

Steam achievement manger. Flip all the cheevos that unlock poo poo and never look back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Plan Z posted:

Yeah, but some of them require things like a dedicated group willing to do some obnoxiously gimmicky runs like in the AK/CAR pack. That, or killing dozers with the G3, which easily feels like it was the worst out of all of them. Think about all of the ones we had to do, now imagine having to do them all at one time. I'm all for SAMming them if you just want to get the stuff you actually paid for.

The G3 is an excellent dozer hunting gun, though.