Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Has Christie tried to defend the honor of- oh right I forgot he's a kids table candidate. Who cares. Also it's the primary, got to say the craziest poo poo.

Also also NPR has been saying something about Christie making noise in NH Primary. Does this matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Is it because these early primaries(Iowa, NH, etc) have never been kingmakers? I think I remember reading that during 2012.

edit: Also just heard from the tv that Christie literally wants to gently caress with a recent refugee family in Paterson, NJ(which is also apparently where these 9/11 cheering Muslims were)

Jesus.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Dec 2, 2015

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Lessail posted:

My thoughts went there too :negative:

Well white enough.

The younger Boston Bomber brother got captured.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
So what's the best expat country? Does that even matter since the USA will become UST? Will there be much irony as other nations block US refugees?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Republicans posted:

Nah, most of them will stay home. That's why the sane people on the right are doing everything they can to keep him from winning, he'll ruin the entire down ticket in almost every state.

Weren't there some post-2012 studies that "showed" this happened to Romney?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Joementum posted:

Huh. Mike Enzi doesn't look happy to see Liz Cheney this morning.

Is Liz the daughter that hates gays? Like her own sister?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Days_of_Prayer_for_Rain_in_the_State_of_Texas

Yeah God sure does answer prayers.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Maybe this really is a false flag. This is the world's lamest after party for the crisis actors.

Also what's the SSN? I want to buy a ton of stuff.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

I'd be severely disappointed if you didn't get a perfect score on that.

JFC, these people will get upset about anything.

Reminder, there are wingnut edits of Dora the Explorer with black eyes and bruises .

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Trump might be right on Germany. Someone banned all Atoms power plants because

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Trump might be right on Germany. They banned all Atoms power plants because THEY CAN BLOW UP LIKE NUKES OMGOMGOMG* so Germany then replaced that with solar**

* hahahahahahahah
**hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha *burns more hydrocarbon locally or gets the power from other countries that burn hydrocarbons*

Also I just learned last night from The Daily Show that Trump wants to gently caress his stepdaughter. Wtf.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I dont think we should cover the whole desert in solar panels. The desert biome has niche stuff too.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

zoux posted:

Yeah, scorpions and centipedes and lovely rats.

Of the coolest sounding thing I remember from highschool.

Cryptobiotic crusts.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

DemeaninDemon posted:

Moving out on your own was a stupid boomer ideal. At least not before you start spawning more parasites.

What are you talking about? You're just a lazy millennial. Back in the day my pa used half his GI bill to buy a house and the other half to go to college and then-

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mulva posted:

I hear this all the time from my super-religious family on Facebook. Their argument is that Jesus was perfect and we aren't so we don't have to forgive others, God will do that. :downs:

So BioShock Infinite?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
We went a few namometers forward, and a few planck lengths back.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Majoras Mask is best Zelda game and I wished Nintendo would make a sequel to it. Also a real Metroid game. And an F-Zero game.

Any way on the topic of transgender, Radio Lab had an interesting piece about a small town and its transgender mayor(woman) I guess it's a bit :unsmith: but it still doesn't change my opinion on small town America being poo poo.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I dont want to live in this universe anymore. Like literally jokes* we made over the years are happening.

*All the jokes are coming true.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

And it's just going to get worse and worse.

You didn't complete your sentence. "Things are going to get worse before they get better." Right?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

No, because the world is made of piss.

Also you need snow.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Jackson Taus posted:

McDowell posted:

Debt jubilees coupled with deflation could be good for the economy.

Yeah, and so would manna falling from heaven, but it's a nonstarter. The companies holding the debt utilize it as an asset and a form of income, and they have a lot more lobbying power.

The other issue with deflation is that it makes the rich richer - their reserves of wealth let them buy even more stuff.

jubilees are from the Bible, why dont fundies love it and want to impliment it?*

*We already know the answer.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

GalacticAcid posted:

Football's dominance may decline when the head injury research really permeates the national consciousness and high schools start getting hit with civil suits. If insurers stop covering high school football teams, a lot of programs will be eliminated and the talent funnel will shrivel all the way up the chain.

Isn't this what happen to boxing?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rhesus Pieces posted:

And are officially a lethal threat the second they hit puberty.

The Miami Gardens PD thinks black toddlers look like teens*. Also look up stuff on this PD. They literally arrested one guy hundreds of times to meet a quota.

*and black teens look like adults so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
That sounds like a joke.

• Locked thread