Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Macaroni n Smegma posted:

at least he's got a consistent business model
:vince:

I was gonna go post their Halloween pic but nothing can top this. Eventually he's gonna own the whole drat county

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

that short block 350 looks plumb give out
I can't wait til Doob writes lonely stories about his potential customers going across the street to the gas station... again

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Jukeboxblues posted:

Doobie doobie dooo keep making strange, bad and seemingly unrelated life choices because this man is my hero.
He's pretty smart, he managed to guilt an entire town into buying his crappy food until he got it afloat enough to have someone else make it

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

^ probably, but he only publicly goes after the gays

as someone who never wrote on the Doobiepedia, this is my favorite page: http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/CrashCat

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stupid Post Maker posted:

Goons gave this man money. Like double what he asked for and then waited forever for him to buy that chimney hood or w/e hahaha
And then he claimed they all forfeited all rewards, so there's not so much as a hint anyone ever helped :allears:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Saurus posted:

I thought he actually stopped offering combo meals because 'combo meals' were promised in the kickstarter as rewards and then he went "wellp guess i can't give you a prize that doesn't exist!!"

it's exactly the kind of low-cunning that you'd expect from an alabama sewer man. bet old doobster gave himself a smug pat on the back for thinking that one up
Well, probably nobody was gonna go clear over there to eat, but there were other rewards like ads on the tables or walls and he didn't give any of those out either. I guess that wouldn't have served his constant guilt tripping the locals strategy though.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a sign to hang outdoors, but he hung it from the ceiling inside instead, and put a free Coke banner on the outside til he could get another vinyl banner printed up, with Sonic the Hedgehog font and a tiny burger picture

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

bradzilla posted:

aren't you the loser that always cries in QCS about this thread
if by always cries you mean that one time when i admitted that it had got boring then sure

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Yep, one post about doobie and the rest about unrelated garbage, thanks for proving my point.

This is boring, let's have more doob pics instead

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Do you think West Alabama Automotive can service dubious Maximas

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

facebook jihad posted:

I want a slawdog...in the butthole
good 'n' messy... get it dry, wet or soaked

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

that and putting cars up on blocks to ignore them for weeks/years/forever, as the proud Southern tradition goes

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

rotinaj posted:

Is there anything whatsoever in Alabama that wouldn't be improved by being set on fire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_Fire,_Alabama

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

only 4 more orders needed. Reminder: you are not allowed to eat in the restaurant.
I'd like a 2 wing platter please... no, it's to go, I couldn't possibly finish this alone

oh wait, he means he sold 2. gently caress I can't read doobglish anymore

CrashCat fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 12, 2016

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Other Barry posted:

funny: doobie comically bungling from one disaster to another
not funny: goons crying to yelp to take down doobie's hilariously inept marketing campaign
funny again: somehow despite this Doob can't remove the other obviously fake reviews

Bob Loblaw posted:

WTF Doobie, how do you own two businesses?
He guilt trips his church and a few Facebook dummies, that's all the promotion he needs. :shrug:

Well he did post a terrible ad that he ran in some newspaper I think but gently caress if I'm gonna go find it. Nobody has the Internet in bumfuck Alabama anyway so that made his frogger rage all the more pointless

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

EL BROMANCE posted:

I love that the Facebook page I get (not the official one, because I don't live in the US) states that its primarily a burger restaurant.
He basically admitted on his FB at one point that everyone told him to make burgers and fries instead, so he did. So we got pictures of weird burgers with humpbacked, stem-filled lettuce propping up limp, unmelted cheese slices.

Bob Loblaw posted:

Holy poo poo you fuckballs. It didn't belong there, he doesn't list himself under automotive repair (just oil changes), it will piss him off that his one self saddo review went away. Why don't you post that you went for the oil change and you stayed for the 6 inch turkey since the hot dogs nearby suck rear end.
more importantly you did it easily with one request and Doob in all his months of whining about froggers still hasn't figured Yelp out

Raku posted:

How much cum do you think Doobie put on the food of those retard goons that went to the doghouse and announced themselves
They were pretty nice to the guy so probably none. They brought along Uncomfortable Asian Girl though so don't rule out bukakke.

He did get his revenge later on though by promising nobody else could have a meal because combos don't exist.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

rotinaj posted:

I am moving through Reform, Alabama on Google Maps and it looks like the saddest place
I need to spring for the Google Street View panorama thing on Wii U so I can become fully immersed in the sadness

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

skaboomizzy posted:

From what I've seen, Reform is pretty much a Fallout 3 deserted town with empty sun-bleached buildings housing a couple crazed lunatics with guns
At least Fallout 3 NPCs could make interesting conversation

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

was doobie behind the forum outages????
A tech claimed to fix the issue yesterday but when confronted today said it just plum give out

Maybe Lowtax shouldn't have bought the special cloud special

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Last Buffalo posted:

Also, remember that Crashcat is a Frogger Apostate. He tried to get the thread banned, killed the frog dog, and is pretty much like that crazy lady lawyer who got put in jail for aiding the Blind Sheik. Don't trust him, he works for the doob.
One of those things is true, have fun guessing at home, kids!

I mean KIDS!!!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Programmer Humor posted:

lowtax called and asked if they could stop shutting down the forums every night, they said no so lowtax said thank you and hung up
poo poo, we'll never have a forum soda fountain at this rate

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Buyin won order of fries with a check
Fixed you're typo!!!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

You have to live there long enough to guilt trip the locals to have Doobie level success though

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Pretty good design document too
https://i.gyazo.com/132b2aaa504470e9b5c63ffc53b1123a.png

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

oh crap, Alabama already took your math skills :ohdear:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

you left a Mike in there

and references to Ohio radio but never mind that

CrashCat fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jan 16, 2016

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chill la Chill posted:

So I read this whole thing. Who's Mike?
Mike is the guy who cucked someone in Cleveland in this story before that bad frogger hosed up the search and replace

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

UnwiseTrout posted:

Jenny makes a surprise appearance too.
Haha, good eye

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

tripwood posted:

i dreamt that me and a bunch of my friends went down on a road trip to Doobie's to ironically order his weird poo poo and not eat it. Doob was not amused and threatened to call the cops cause we were bringing our own food to eat at his stand. classic Doob dream.
except now Doob doesn't even work there half the time and you could probably do whatever in front of the poor sap that he managed to convince to work for peanuts

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

don't forget the HR Steak

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Twinkie Czar posted:

Added some recent pics and links to the wikia. Doobiepedia is the second google result for "doobies doghouse", trailing only his one-star Yelp page. Add a new page or write a better summary and I'll editit in.
The page on CrashCat is really lovely, you should delete or improve it. Not gonna register for that poo poo though

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

GET MY BELT SON posted:

is there a page for tashas jawline or dsl?
I think they at least got a mention, but not a separate page. Most of the individual pages are for menu items Doob posted about once that vanished forever

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

drat NIGGA posted:

im dsl kid, AMA
have you considered upgrading to Xfinity

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Angela Christine posted:

No, as I recall it was when some doobie-hating mod was being heavy handed, and banned (or maybe probated?) him for posting in a doobie thread. Maybe for starting the thread or being the top poster? IDK. And then CC asked if he could come back if he promised never to post in the doobie thread again. Being punished for doobie-posting broke his brain or something, and that's when he started campaigning against doobie threads.

Actually, never mind. I can find no evidence that any of this actually happened, so maybe I dreamed the whole thing. :shrug:
I'll tell you the truth but I warn you it's boring.

It was hellthread and Ralp gave all the top posters forums cancer. It was annoying so when he offered a chance to swear off hellthread and lose the cancer I took it. I just posted in hellthread to have fun but it's apparently a stink you can't wash off. Soon after the various spinoff threads like Doobie threads were constantly being whined about in QCS so I felt I had to watch out there if I wanted to avoid being punished when someone finally got their wish. We hit a dull patch in Doob history after the posts died down after the anti-gay crusade incident so I admitted that the topic was kinda dead (because it's really loving hard to top that amazing turn of events) and I was immediately branded some sort of Frogger Judas. I never asked for any topic to be closed or banned and I don't generally think that solves anything.

Told you it was boring.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SaltLick posted:

Doobie probably super successful at breakfast just didn't like waking up at 530 to get ready for that morning commute.
Also probably needed the money to pay the landlord for another month of him sitting in an abandoned oil change shack waiting for customers that never even see the drat thing

Last Buffalo posted:

Are there no grocery stores or walmarts in that hellhole? How lovely is the community at his church that if you see the facebook post of a local Rapper/Sewerman/ traditional marriage activist hawking unsold eggs from a failed business venture that you'd be OK picking them up for market price (Pretty sure it's $4 a dozen. Doobster doesn't do deals.)
lovely enough that he first thought of breakfast because he bought donuts from a door to door donut salesman

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't know jack about food but I assume that 2 pancakes and a tiny link sausage are way cheaper to buy and make than country fried steak with gravy, so why are the Country Girl and Boy breakfasts priced the same?
considering the rest of his supplies, i'm guessing Sam's Club had a bunch of frozen country fried steaks and then it's just a matter of plopping some gravy out of a can

Berious posted:

Agreed we fought in the loving trenches for doobie threads. Watching our brothers get banned, taking probations on the chin, stepping over the bodies of poo poo autistic mods. Now doobie is ok again these fairweather froggers think they can waltz in and say "piled high" like it's all good? Sticks in my craw
watch out for Ralp in the trees

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

lol nm i didn't scroll down.

:rip:

CrashCat fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 19, 2016

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

good idea Sarah, maybe he can run it out of the oil change place

how the gently caress did you find the breakfast post before that one though, totally threw me off

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Manifest posted:

He posted the breakfast post first. No idea.
never mind, i see he 'pinned' the other one from four hours earlier. That must have been a hell of a bit of news to get in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

bradzilla posted:

grammar is way too good to be real
I mean I guess it's possible he gave away his password to some goon at some point because he's just that inept, but some random bullshit like this also seems plausible :shrug:

• Locked thread