Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I like the idea of Sarah watching Workaholics on satellite in Nanda Parbat :3:

Let's get weird indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chokes McGee posted:

Jackson is still cringe worthy and it definitely didn't help that Stein drugged him and kidnapped him.

Everything else? Rad, keep doing it.

Young Mister Jackson let Stein know that he would die before he fly.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Binary Badger posted:

I just hope they give Heat Wave more lines delivered in that gravelly swagger..

"I like killing people"

<after they're told they'll settle for being criminals all their lives> "I'm good with that"

<in the middle of bar fight after he trashes a few bikers> "I LOVE the 70's!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NAdpgiCc1o

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

raditts posted:

My favorite part of the episode was the reveal that Rory just got the most convenient people he could find and lied to them to make them feel special. It could only be better if it turned out they weren't the first group he'd given that spiel to and sent to their time-forgotten deaths.

In his desk, Hunter has a manila envelope that has "Contents of Space Wasp Stomachs" written on it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

TheCenturion posted:

Oh, and if as the series progresses, and White Canary becomes more and more heroic, her outfit becomes whiter and brighter, some film school graduate's getting smacked upside the head, I tell you whut.

Nobody complains when it went in reverse for Luke Skywalker

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Episode 3 reveal, Savage is on the Time Master's review board.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

raditts posted:

It's too bad she had to stand 30 feet away slack-jawed while that whole thing went down instead of loving helping fight the bad guy.

So a guy she doesn't like dies and doesn't bother her anymore? Sounds planned!

Sarah is so great :3:

Ray and Snart are gonna make out.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jan 29, 2016

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chokes McGee posted:

Also now Crisco can get in on the rebound action.

Unless...

he's also Hawkman :monocle:

In JLU they made Hawkman an internet troll, so it could still happen!

It's too bad Cisco and Laurel are gonna be a couple :colbert:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

howe_sam posted:

Yeah, we got a little bit of Jack Bristow when he bluffed his way into the auction, and it was good.

I thought Snart was going to justify stealing other stuff to obscure what their actual goal was.

Yeah I thought that was what he was going towards. Steal one thing you're targeting it which brings up why you want that specifically, steal everything you can get your hands on you're just looking to score.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kesper North posted:

I'm pretty sure as soon as it became legal in two states and the world ended in neither (and a bunch of people got rich, including the states collecting taxes), legalization became pretty much inevitable. I give it ten years max before it's legalized in most states, possibly nationwide. And yeah, it's this sort of portrayal that'll help demistify it a bit.

I bet the creators of the Comics Code are spinning in their moldering graves though :v:

In some states, it's making TOO much money. They literally have so much that the laws won't allow them to keep the overflow and they have to put it to a vote to the state to decide what they want it to go to or just cut everyone in the state a check.

:420:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
They can't all be Phil Morris

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Whizbang posted:

No one across the writers rooms of the 3 CW shows is trying this season. I guess they really need Berlanti in there to wrangle them but he ran off for that network money.

Hey gently caress you Arrow is good this year.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Scyantific posted:

You'd figure they'd scoop him up in a baggie or something but nope.

Then we would t get DCTV Legion of Doom

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Red Storm Rising came out in 1985 in this universe.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm not entirely convinced Canary and the goon squad are even as good as BMX Bandit

There's gonna be a dance fight and look how dumb you'll be :colbert:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Look at al these scrubs disregarding military protocol, wearing hats in door without a side arm :colbert:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Are they going to make a Soviet Volcana?". I'd be down for that.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Soothing Vapors posted:

I feel like this show would be a lot better if it was just Rip and the Rogues

incidentally, also a killer band name

Soothing Vapors posted:

I feel like this show would be a lot better if it was just Rip and the Rogues

incidentally, also a killer band name

If Canary is a Rogue then yes please.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Valeyard posted:

The Time Masters will come into
Existence due to The Flashes time fuckery

Savage ends up getting pissed off with all these dick holes coming back in time to stop him

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Jack of Hearts posted:

It's too bad Flash has so little to do with this show, the Russian lady was exactly the right levels of hot, crazy, and Soviet to be turned into Lady Flash.

Soviet Volcana Soviet Volcana Soviet Volcana

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Cute n Popular posted:

Sara is the worst assassin.

That's like kinda the point of why she wanted out of the League.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Drifter posted:

There's zero weight behind that kick. That's a bad stunt kick. THat's more like a half-assed version of one of Michael Jackson's Moonwalk kicks than anything else.

That whole sequence is kinda lame, tbh. :mad:

It looks like blocking, where you wouldn't go full force.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rocksicles posted:

It's really bad for the bow.

The bow, a prop that would probably never actually be used to fire arrows :confused:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Drifter posted:

Ah yes, the onruken chicken leg, that dastardly and devious low block that requires you to flail your leg forward gently as though pushing a refrigerator door closed.

Truly, a master's technique.

Not like a martial art block acting blocking where you do dry runs of the movements you make during a scene

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ville Valo posted:

Maybe Lyla comes up with The Hawke as her cool Argus code name because Waller was The Wall. :shrug:

I thought she was Harbinger?

Edit: Lol Rip look so bored while Connor and Oliver and Sara have an emotional reunion.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Feb 26, 2016

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

8one6 posted:

Welcome to Star City
Pop. 500,000
Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow
He Has a Son
Don't Tell Felicity

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Jack of Hearts posted:

I guess the Arrowverse has set up Cold as a bad guy with possibly some hidden good guy impulses. Maybe. But a better argument against Mick would be that in the wasteland future, there'd be nothing really worth stealing. The Rogues don't lead gangs, they just steal stuff, because they like stealing stuff.

I get that things have to be changed for purposes of visual adaptation, and fidelity to comic books isn't important at all. I don't get Cold's motivation, though, unless this is a lead-up to him being Citizen Cold.

I thought Mick said he isn't all about stealing he just wants to watch the world burn. Stealing is just a convienant way of causing chaos while being able to be lazy after while you sit on stacks of cash

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Stein the Time Pirate Space Ranger owns. Who would hate this show?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Mick, Snart has killed men for less noooooooo :gonk:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BrianWilly posted:

Step back kids, Felicity's got this.

Mick is in the grave

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol Stein and Jax and Sarah. This show has some great characters. Too bad the plot is kinda iffy but the charm makes up for it.

FOR DAYS.

Edit: This normal Savage reminds me of the No Longer Insane Vandal Savage from 30,000 years in the future in Justice League. Oh wait nope still Crazy Cave Man.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Mar 11, 2016

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BrianWilly posted:

I think sometimes there can be too much of a good thing, ie too much Snart. We haven't reached that point yet of course, but if he keeps working with the team he's inevitably going to get nicer and nicer, and we can't have him being that nice.

Remember when we were all "Can't get enough Barrowman!!!"

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Haha no wonder Ra's didn't want his daughter boning Sarah, she already abandoned the League once.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Xelkelvos posted:

That sorta begs the question as to what happened to her unless Nyssa killed her or Talia went rogue and headed to Gotham or something.

Trying to bang some Detective in Gotham but striking out cuz she don't wear purple leather and steals jewels.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I completely forgot Tim Robbins was in that.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Go Team Kidnap!!!'

These guys are the worst time travelers ever and it owns.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Apr 8, 2016

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Legends of Tommorow: Where Everything Is Made Up and the Timeline Doesn't Matter

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Krad posted:

I'm okay with Mick ending every episode telling everyone how much they should be making GBS threads their pants because they sent another assassin better than the last one that got fried in less than 5 minutes.

If it becomes super hero power rangers I'm ok with that.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
You missed out on Sarah makes out with a time traveling Joan of Arc after rescuing her. The Time Lesbian will not be constrained by history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The team travels to 1937 to sabotage Vandal Savages efforts in Nazi Germany. Jax and Stein give Hitler a swirlie. Ray spills his coffee and crashes the Wave Rider into the Hindenberg. Rip become Earl of Manchester after teaching Elizabeth Mary of Windsor how to quick draw. He dissolves Manchester United FC, saying "Liverpool 4 lyfe" Sarah makes out with Amelia Earhart.

• Locked thread