Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

rabidsquid posted:

the best snipe in my league career is when i got a kill on a double up and someone flashed the second hit of the double up and still died

My best kill was flashing to get a killing first-hit Double-Up on the enemy Thresh and him responding by flashing while it was midair to get close enough to his Jinx to allow the bounce to hit her and get me the double kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Unrelated: I don't think I've ever played an ADC that trades better 2v2 at level 2 than MF with Q, E and Doran's Shield. I'm frequently taking both enemy ADC and support to 20-30% hp while staying on 50-60% myself with my support even higher. Her single-target all-ins are still rubbish before first item, but Love Tap plus the shield equals insane 2v2 trades.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

F is for Fire and D is for Distance, you shitbitches

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

haha your gf's an rear end in a top hat.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Alris posted:

Tell us more about the dog.

It's not just a dog, it's PROJECT: DOG.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Addamere posted:

apparently at some point i purchased frosted ezreal back int he day and i just randomly played him

pretty fun

might try it more

any tips?

Auto-attack.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Vermain posted:

I'm genuinely, morbidly curious what playing ADC with an autofilled support is like. It seriously feels like the majority of my lane victories in Gold are because there's a 76% chance that the guy opposite to me has no idea what a level 2 all-in is, or how fast your health evaporates when it's two people doing it versus one.

Hi. It's a nightmare. I usually die twice in completely winnable all-ins and then just hug tower and take what CS I can while my mid-turned-support spams chat about how I'm falling behind in CS.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

On a team with a mastery 7 Riven and a mastery 7 Janna. Do they cancel eachother out then?

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Vermain posted:

https://my.mixtape.moe/xqwefw.webm

Their Taliyah did not have a very good game.

This is where my friends would say "they used 3 ults on me! just go kill them all!"

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

How have you managed over 100 more losses than wins in normals

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Taciturn Tactician posted:

What possible reason do you have for building attack speed on a melee support?

It makes you attack faster

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Congratulations to that guy for making Methanar look sane and reasonable

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Next up: What constitutes an "execute".

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

How Rude posted:

attack that scales based off of enemy's missing health. or a literal execute like Urgot ult or Pantheon passive.

Darius ultimate does not meet this criteria and yet it literally has "execute" in its skill description

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

JerryLee posted:

Why the actual gently caress do people keep dodging ARAM lobbies

I have three accounts precisely so I never have to play Skarner, Udyr, Bard or Ivern in ARAM.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Reality Winner posted:

They'd be better off making their big changes and waiting to see the results, than worrying that lane creeps die in 8 autoattacks instead of 7 or whatever.

Changing minion hp/armor would also affect skill breakpoints for caster creeps and tower cs'ing techniques. It would be a massive change to a system that doesn't need a massive change in any way.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

blah_blah posted:

MF is dark harvest,

Isn't it just a slight bonus to damage on your next attack after every cannon wave?

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Played my first ranked game today in ~150 games since the pick/ban change where I didn't ban Yasuo. A teammate picked him, fed incessantly and whined from the first minute about the lack of help and how the game was lost (at 3-2 in our favour, five minutes in). Guess it's back to banning Yasuo every game.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Falconer posted:

Played my first game since the preseason fluff was added and at the end I was rewarded with Battlecast Kog'Maw and Arcade Corki.

I didn't know I even had Corki.

Chromas for Arcade Corki are available for IP atm.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Verviticus posted:

i feel like ive been doing more damage on any char i play, but i dont feel like ive been taking more. consequently games have been really easy

Tbf the number of people who pick clearly incorrect runes is monstrous at the moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Verviticus posted:

careful, kevens advice always has a cost

The human monkey's paw

• Locked thread