Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

njsykora posted:

I'm pretty sure the support tier list right now is just anyone who has a hook of some kind is top tier.

It's the shields, not the hooks, and the tanks lost some of their shield synergy with the last set of item changes making the shield buffers less tanky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Venuz Patrol posted:

i think tank supports are technically the most powerful in this patch because you want both solo laners and the jungler to be assassins. jannas good for the same reason

you don't need a tank with how busted shields are and have been for some time. When Janna/Karma/Sona can throw an extra 1k health a minute on to someone with bonuses to a-speed and lifesteal from ardent censor, a 255+40% heal from Athenes, then drop a redemption heal for a 1k+.

You don't need a wall of meat when it's your entire team.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Work Friend Keven posted:

Why should it be possible to play around an entire team being fed dude lol.

in Heroes of the Swarm only one person has to "get fed" for the entire team to get fed because XP is shared by the whole team; thus, he dislikes HotS because one person on your team being lovely means you lose, whereas in other MOBAs you can generally handle one fed player.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Mikujin posted:

Hey there beta buddy,

How the gently caress do you not have everything yet?

Sincerely,
Mikujin

P.S. Seriously it's not even remotely possible you don't.

I have every champ and I started midseason after 2. I think I bought a grand total of three champs with RP in their release bundles because I really liked the skin and didn't have the IP handy.

I do not, however, have all the runes, just all the runes that have been good and in standard usage since season 4 or so. I do not feel like I will be robbed by only getting 40% of my IP from those runes back.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

The implication that ADC will soon have their own version of zhonya's active makes me think they just want zed and fizz to be removed from the game entirely, which most people here seem to be ok with.

single use only, though. It builds into GA, which they stated won't have it's passive changed or an active added.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Vonnie posted:

All random Urf doesn't feel random when you only see maybe 20 champs.

They need to make all champions available to everyone in the all random modes to stop the BS random only accounts, then they need to fix their algorithm so it doesn't have some weird choice bias, probably based on some other piece of their spaghetti code like number of minions killed or how many teemos are currently being played in the same region.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

They had the skin partially completed but then scrapped it because at the time they wanted to focus on "serious skins" that "Fit the theme of League of Legends" which I guess isn't an issue in a post Pug'Maw world

the only problem with Pug'Maw is that it should have been Pug'gath.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

duck trucker posted:

Yeah I'm either too early or too late and can't judge for poo poo.

Then I think the other 30% I don't think my team realizes it'll make them immune to everything and Jesus Christ just get into one of the circles gently caress GUYS SERIOUSLY GODDAMMIT WHY

The other option is to save it for a tower dive. It takes too long to charge up to use it as a reaction, so you want it either at the beginning or when you go under a tower.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Servaetes posted:

guess the champion

Tank Corki

Gangplank

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Venuz Patrol posted:

classic riot, giving the least heterosexual character in the game a girlfriend

Taric does not have a girlfriend... yet.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Buckwheat Sings posted:

Klepto is pretty bananas on Sona. You basically have a sack of goodies all game long.

god that talent is wtf to play with. Had it on morg (also bananas), was just constantly quaffing free potions and throwing down free wards. It's bonkers and probably horribly unfun to play against as you can't get an idea of the players power level thanks to all the random goodies (I got one of the adaptable damage potions at level 2 and it took pool from "ouch" to Q>W equals death).

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Teikanmi posted:

There’s only been one good Jhin skin so far and it was SKT Jhin. This one looks lame as gently caress

Excuse me, but Cyborg Cowboy is amazing... just a shame it uses lame artist voice lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

foutre posted:

Re: comet, I tried it on Zyra and it's good on her e, but I'm not 100% sold because it can proc at kind of useless times off plant autos, and aerie still seems pretty decent on her. I feel like comet should be the clear choice on her if it is on anyone, but idk.

Vel'Komet. Land Q, hit w, spam laugh.

seriously, with comet and the burn mastery a single Q-W combo kills most other supports. He's a monster right now.

• Locked thread