Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

mcvey posted:

What, you don't do a little tootskie before sitting in a chair and playing video games all night? Casual

An hour before I'm ready to game I eat an entire sheet of acid and cover my arm with nicotine patches so that I don't aim with my wrist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

The best drug combination for cs is life, laughter, and love

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Time for New Years resolutions

4:3 1024x768 black bars // settings made to have game look as lovely pro-tier as possible

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Whenever I play CEVO I always wonder why I don't just play CEVO instead of MM regularly.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

symbolic posted:

As per usual, I'm not doing the actual Pick-'Em, but:

3-0: Astralis
0-3: Liquid
7 moving on: SK, VP, NaVi, FaZe, North, OpTic, NV

This is going to be my Pick-'Em wish me luck.

edit:

Macnult fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jan 13, 2017

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

mcvey posted:

DDK and black DDK are the only casters I've consistently enjoyed.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Soulex posted:

Saving it until it gets higher than 22 bucks. Since its actually from two popular teams.

It won't get higher

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Up Circle posted:

we should have a goonman 1v1 tourney tonight where everyone plays at 4.20 sens

4.20 is my scoutzknivez sens so I can spin really fast and give spectators motion sickness

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Terrific Accident posted:

Cue a week of everyone in sub.io throwing their guns to try and block awp shots.

Challenge accepted

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

drunken officeparty posted:

Why does every single god dang time I open the game, it gives me the can't sync with steam cloud thing and I have to close that and open the game again and it works fine

Have you tried verifying your cache?

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

mcvey posted:

I think some people got stabbed over it but maybe that was CoD.

some nerd a few years back discovered he's just as bad at knifing irl as he is in CS
http://kotaku.com/5550609/man-spends-six-months-plotting-murder-of-counter-strike-rival

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Thanks to Sants I always check that spot on B site now

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

I hope I don't accidentally get banned from esea if my photoshops of ipkane having dicks for eyes get discovered

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

runod posted:

idk its all blurry but i do have a new bind

this bind loving sucks

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Demostrs posted:

Yeah hope could u get your knowledge of the counter strike economy won't

This bind is A+

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Too Poetic posted:

Yeah but does Youtube have twitch chat?

Worse: they have comments

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

best gun in the game imo

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Famethrowa posted:

Hit up some goons, get a stack going, have even more fun :)

:agreed:

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

nftyw posted:

lol shipping is $16, that's almost the price of the mouse

That's $24 cheaper don't be silly

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Depths posted:

whats your sens then?

TWOOOOOOOO @ 400 dpi

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Famethrowa posted:

Apparently S1mple is having heart problems from caffeine use...at 19

"caffeine"

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Photex posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/128336254?t=06m41s

Good clutch from the Handsome Boys match tonight, actually overall there was a lot of handsome play.

gj boys

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

mcvey posted:

A version of Mill(mill_ce) was played early on in GO leagues but was dropped when more maps were made available.

A new version of mill came out later(calr_mill) but wasn't picked up by any leagues. Too bad because we play it on subio and it's pretty good.

:agreed:

calr_mill is one of my favorite goonman maps

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Gingerbread House Music posted:

I don't recommend Photex's settings.

Autechre config is pro-tier

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

What's the general opinion on uncertainty calls? I often catch myself saying things like "careful, they might be going [callout spot]" or "I think I heard one [callout spot]". Does it actually help or should I just keep quiet until I'm 100% sure of what the enemy is doing?

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Just use your nades gamers

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

eriddy posted:

what's "esports poo poo" ?

A redundant statement

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Shroud should just commit to streaming and maybe try to tilt Dazed again by convincing him that switching over to 16:9 is a good idea

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Slumpy posted:

Dust 2 boss, same as the old (operations) boss

New operation reveals Sergei's final form

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

ArfJason posted:

i wish for another sergei style gamemode if only so i can keep doing stuff like this

lmao

giogadi posted:

I feel like picking up CS:GO for the first time in a while - could I get an invite to the go:ons steam group? Is that still where stuff even goes down? Or should I just pay closer attention to the discord?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/giogadi

Sent you an invite. Announcements are posted in the steam group occasionally but discord is a lot more active.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Slumpy posted:

Goons are nice people in counter strike, be sure to drop a line and sign the guest book, ATTN: this post is under construction, check back later for more tips

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

surc posted:

Right side of U-hall is just cursed for goons :(

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulModernLatteFUNgineer (Photex's stream, not mine)

I shouldn't have peeked that wide :(

Good try tho

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Hey guys I just bought a mousepad that covers my entire desk I don't like playing with a low sensitivity because no one actually does that but I can't wait to be making insane wrist flicks from various gaming positions

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Demostrs posted:

i think its hilarious u kids talking poo poo about cravy. u wouldnt say this poo poo to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

If I met Cravy at lan I'd give him a nice warm hug but only if he wanted me to

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I'd like for SK to win everything. gently caress everyone else.

A gamer after my own heart

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Garfu posted:

cool cat with another hot take

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

CS:GO - imagine what we all could accomplish if we spent 1000+ hours of each of our short lives collaborating on something else.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

The correct answer was the "young male" parts being true, it was left open ended for joke purposes, way to be a buzz kill!!!!

Happy belated birthday fam

Caf posted:

Well, I finally bought this game. Can someone accept my request to the gogoons group?

I sunk a sad amount of time into CS through high school and college but that was almost a decade ago. Now I suck at everything except dust2 because it's the only map I remember.

Yeah do what Turk said and check out the sub.io thread if you wanna play with goons.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Should've gotten SK tattooed on his dick. Right on the top of the shaft, below the fer. People only see it if his pants have fallen. If they still can't it's probably just coldzera in the room. Probs not gonna hit the taco if that's the case. Felp, you win some you lose some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

meowmeowmeowmeow posted:

And he has a tattoo for a bad team in a game he doesn't even play.

He doesn't love the team he just loves the wiki