Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Luckily this guy has done all the work for us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2XdtOfpwg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Phosphene posted:

I'm pretty sure he is actually. And the way inferno is laid out, you can lurk literally everywhere which works well for him. 11-4 half in favor of optic. Lets see what their t side is like though.

NAF is calling. Hiko was tearing it up on CT side.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Famethrowa posted:

Misfits are...beating VP right now? Sick and Twistzzz looking like world class players.

T-sided cbble, not surprised VP ran it back and won

vv Granted I didn't actually watch most of the match :v:

canoshiz fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Feb 15, 2017

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

drunken officeparty posted:

This thread is v. mean

All your posts in this thread seem to paint you as uniquely incompetent at the game and then also getting annoyed when people explain things

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Yo let me just forget to buy with 6.5k here
https://clips.twitch.tv/BlueAmusedOilPhilosoraptor

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

drunken officeparty posted:

If you kill someone by shooting and killing through a teammate it shouldn't count as team damage because this is the second time I've been banned for doing that twice in one game. It's not my fault they want to stand head to head.

I don't think I've ever had this happen to me in like 15 years of playing CS

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Xenaero posted:

Who cares, it's a number

Like your sensitivity.

The lower the better?

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Did de_cpl_mill ever make it back into a standard map pool since 1.5?

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

A TURGID FATSO posted:

The one by Hard Clan was the best.

I'm pretty sure one or several of the guys got caught wallhacking down the line lol.

I used to have several gigabytes of frag vids set to Linkin Park and Evanescense in the early 2000s. It was extremely ftw

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

stump collector posted:

i dont think thoooooooooooooorin cares for him either

Back when he did some NA dream team theorycrafting like a year ago, Hiko was the first person he wanted on that team. Thorin is fairweather as hell from what I can tell. Except for device, he has a huge boner for device

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

stump collector posted:

optic jasonr bitches

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Seeing the top CSGO players competing and hanging out with exactly zero esports bullshit is super entertaining and reminds me a lot of the vibe that more grassroots gaming communities like the fighting game community had before they got tainted with esports too.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

yolandi posted:

Reddit seems to worship shroud

This hasn't really been true in ages, they are constantly making threads and comments saying that shroud should be cut.

Sucks that the golden piece to the NA puzzle is permabanned though :sigh:

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

What these skins are super sick

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

free my nigga dazed

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Push El Burrito posted:

How long until Cloud 9 picks up Swag?

Probably never because they still can't compete in majors. It's a shame because dropping shroud (and maybe n0thing) for swag and/or dazed would make them absolutely insane.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Ah yes, the unconventional -seized +seized roster move

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

Jesus Christ Liquid can you just close a game out when you're supposed to for once

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

lucas and hen1 requesting release from Immortals lmao. Dumbass children can't keep it professional enough to keep a good thing going.

Although this opens up the possibility of a scary-sounding Brazilian party squad: fnx, lucas, hen1, kNg, 5th

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

The 598s have gone on sale for $99 for the past two Black Fridays, FWIW. I think they're great at that price point (I own both the open and closed back ones) but I'm definitely not an audiophile by any means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

does anyone have that classic 1.6 video of that semi-pro meme team doing 5-man towers in scrims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTTGyWVqJtQ