Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

Used a c-tier search engine to look for "pics of huge b-holes" and wound up here. Feel kind of misled, but happy to hear opinions on regional sandwich variations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

the New Jersey sloppy joe is pretty much nothing like what you might think a sloppy joe is (unless you're from New Jersey)
You've piqued my interest, but no way I'm searching for "New Jersey sloppy joe". Just gonna sit here and wait for the hot bee hole pics to roll in...

Prof. Crocodile

owlhawk911 posted:

ever try an authentic new england-style "clamwich"?

This sounds even dirtier than the New Jersey sloppy joe.

Also, Kentucky Hot Brown sounds like something inappropriate, but in reality it is a delicious sandwich.

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

opinion: grinders and hoagies are antithetical to one another, if you were to eat one of each at the same time it would be like a matter/antimatter explosion, in ur guts

:hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile

Strongly advise against drinking from any bottle labeled '69 juice'.
Strongly endorse listening to any orange cassette tape labeled '69 juice'.

Prof. Crocodile

Georgia is thicc yo.

Prof. Crocodile

talkin' 'bout font butts, mostly, but there are some cool bugs in that other thread.

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

session beers are the best because you can drink more of them

Prof. Crocodile

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I made some Silent Hill fan art

Unironically the best silent hill fan art I have ever seen.

Prof. Crocodile

baby picture posted:

when I was seven I “ripped off” a star wars brand action figure from my local grocer and had nightmares about going to prison for about a year

Knew you would slip up and give yourself away sooner or later, OP. You're going away for a long long time. :cop:

Prof. Crocodile

alnilam posted:

You shoulda ripped off an admiral akbar figure cause you just got ENTRAPPED

How is there not a smilie of CSI Miami David Caruso in sunglasses that goes "Yeeeeaaaaaah!" for occasions such as this?

I could post a meme but it's just not the same dammit

Prof. Crocodile

Enjoying my first beer in over a month. :cheersbird:

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

imagine the space bag slaps

I will do no such thing

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

I was listening to an old compilation and this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2KZLb6kJP4
got me wondering if Russian roulette was an actual thing in the 19th-century.

Probably.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette

:rock:

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

protip: don't go for a fun swim in the very deep parts of lake huron thinkin' it's gonna be even close to comfy temps. shoulda biked a bit longer to the beach but i wanted to scout out the mystery island out from the marina and my heart still is racing gently caress

Is your racing b/c water temp or b/c the mystery of the island?

If you are being held hostage by smugglers blink three times and we will organize a daring rescue.

Prof. Crocodile

The best insult ever is "who is this clown?" because: 1) You are calling them a clown; and 2) They know that they will never live up to the lofty standards set by the noble profession of clowning, and drat dude that stings.

Prof. Crocodile

(eventually) trashed crew

Prof. Crocodile

Stoner Sloth posted:

the mysteries of hugboxin'

Prof. Crocodile

Sunday brought a patch of nice weather to the Northeast US, so I decided to get out for a hike. I am a lousy picturer, but I thought I would share

First stop was to a local Hawk Watch, where a keen-eyed yobber could make out the NYC skyline in the distance...

Last stop was an abandoned cemetery. Did I disturb the spirits? Possibly. The spirits have been so coy recently I don't even know what they're thinking anymore.

Prof. Crocodile

Luvcow posted:

but who in BYOB would steal picanic baskets?

:yikes:

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

I’m here... to ban kangaroo jack

Don't be a fool, nut! Kangaroo Jack outfoxed not only Prepuce, but also Anthony Anderson, Michael Shannon, and Christopher Walken. He simply cannot be stopped.

Just grab a Four Loko and run and round in circles drunk until you black out chill.

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

wow thank you for these.... slimy and very warm beers from your pouch kangaroo friend

Eventually the kangaroo ran out of warm slimy beer, so we had to resort to drinking Coors Lite.

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm on the train. I'm about 15 minutes from my transfer but I need to pee. Real bad. Pray 4 me.

This gets my vote for subforum title, but I think it may be too long. Ah well.

Prof. Crocodile

cda posted:

"old friend" is really knocking it out of the park with their threads lately.

Agree. Things really fell into place once that monkey av came into the picture.

Prof. Crocodile

Goons Are Great posted:

Can someone post a really funny gif for me real quick, I need it for a thing

I gotchoo man

e: beaten by spotty internet, but never by a funnier gif

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jul 18, 2020

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

I just want to whine about work but can't think of a good justification for said whining.

You could complain that other people are eating from your lunch, and after time you may start to believe it is true. This is a long game, but it works.

Note: not effective strategy if you WFH.

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

I'm sure they do it on purpose, too! :argh:

Look around friend, you have been whining about work this whole time, only you didn't know it. You see, the power was within you all along. :byob1:

Prof. Crocodile

cda posted:

Also, I will say I think the noble Support Poster who keeps the thread rolling by posting in the spirit of the thread until someone can come up with a real good post, is one of the underappreciated heroes of the forums.

:haibrow:

Prof. Crocodile

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

never a thing as too much post. only too much lurk!

:haibrow:

Prof. Crocodile

Hey has anyone seen SweetWillyRollbar? One minute they were here, and then they just vanished from existence...

Prof. Crocodile

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

,.kl,km. nbh mn xcbvxc asxrdfv bilovbgsrde

:golfclap:

Prof. Crocodile

good morning hypnocat! :coffeepal:

Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I'm baking some bagels today and maybe I'll go for a walk if it isn't too hot.

What is everyone's favorite kind/toppings of bagel?

I very rarely eat bagels, but when I do like an everything bagel with plain cream cheese.

The juxtaposition between the chewy/crunchy/creamy textures and the spicy/subtle flavors is just :kiss:

Prof. Crocodile

Barking Gecko posted:

In rem cases frequently involve competing claims to the same real or personal property, so the courts are asked to decide who is entitled to the property.

I wonder who wound up being entitled to Alan Rosen, the lucite ball, the plaque, or the US gov't?

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

If you angle your tears right you can use them to bidet.

*laughs at your old-fashioned ways as I saunter up to my rear end-wiping robot*

Prof. Crocodile

beer pal posted:

hello yobbos im here to complain about the very specific phenomenon of when your plum is just ripe enough that when you try to get your fingernail under the sticker to take it off u cant because the flesh of the plum just recedes. if u have known this struggle please feel free to quote my post and say "hate that" or anything to that effect. thanks

lol nice

nice plum juice under your fingernail that is. :(

Prof. Crocodile

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

the site i'm working at this week is the first time in five years working on random wi-fi networks that SA has been blocked and not having SA to come waste a few minutes on has been a real bad experience my posting energy just gets pent up and i try to do posts in real life to people i'm talking to and they just ask me to leave nicely

i have had good luck acting out smilies IRL but be careful with :vince: and :eyepop:

Prof. Crocodile

Jolo posted:

My office used to block SA sporadically and the blocker said it was because of "weapons". I'm 90% sure it's because of the grenade logo.

I'm 100% sure it was this guy:

Prof. Crocodile

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i'm sockposting right now itt ama tia

hello yes i have a question. what is sockposting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile