Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

My Lovely Horse posted:

I disagree, the best part is how they recognized the running gag potential in "remove flavor packet" but refrained from running it into the ground.

I was waiting for the sneaky edit where it fell out of the cut open hot pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

oops i forgot

Mask/Disney cinematic universe looking good.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Samizdata posted:

Sorry, no sauce. I give zero shits about what you all say about pizza rules, but there's got to be some tomato in there to be a pizza. Otherwise, it is just a quiche with height issues.

There are plenty of legitimate pizzas with no tomatoes involved, try again.

I'd probably eat that mac n' cheeza if they managed to not burn the plastic Velveeta its the same thing, I know

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Mymla posted:

If a pizza does not have tomato sauce, it is either a pizza criminal and will go to prison for pizza crimes, or it is simply a hot sandwich.

Welcome all pizzas into your heart, friend.

Missing Name posted:

Pontillo's or Mark's?

This ROC pizzatalk takes me back to stacks of $5 Salvatore's boxes in our campus apartment. :allears:

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

JacquelineDempsey posted:

:hfive:

Whenever I'd visit the homeland, I'd hit Wegmans (ohhh, Wegmans :allears:), freeze a few pounds of those at mom's house, and drive 'em back here to Virginia in a cooler. I'd break them out for special occasion BBQs, and inevitably any guest uninitiated in the gustatory majesty that is the coney (or snappy, as they are also called) would balk at "those weird white hotdogs". So they're an AFP candidate for non-upstate-NYers, but gently caress 'em, more for me.

...aaaand now I'm opening a new tab to check again how much it is to get Hofmann's to ship me some wait oh poo poo, can I get them on Amazon somehow? we just signed up for Prime

brb, need veal and pork tubes in my life

edit: wtf Amazon, a search for "hofmann snappy" gave me a nursing textbook. Geez, talk about AFP

I know Zweigle's will ship, I've pondered that several times. Its always just... too much to pay for a pack of hotdogs. :sigh:

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
I love this dead, gay, stupid internet club.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

I had a coconut porter yesterday and it was delightful.

Had a bottle of The Patsy with a smooth shot of rum last night, and that was a great fuckin' combo.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

NorgLyle posted:

We need a smiley that is a cartoon eagle saluting in front of a flag with a single tear rolling down his cheek for posts like this.

I mean, there's already :911:

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Dixville posted:

This is in my brother's kitchen. He brews beer so I'm pretty sure it's related to that and not meant for drinking but I couldn't help but whisper to myself... Have a sip...

Looks like kombucha. Fermented tea basically. Definitely AFP.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm scared of lobsters :(

Hail, gunslinger.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
More like Swedish Meatier

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

sneakyfrog posted:

..... :frog:

much like we never see grenouille sournoise on these here forums

C'est parce que la grenouille mange le pamplemousse.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
That poo poo could probably scratch glass at this point.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
The dirt flavor keeps me away from beets most of the time too. The one time I've had and really enjoyed beets was at a Greek restaurant in South Philly that served them with a garlic sauce that complimented them really well and masked or neutralized the dirt flavor.

sirbeefalot has a new favorite as of 15:15 on Jul 28, 2018

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Goddamn, even Roscoe's isn't $16 for the real deal.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
SOS is supposed to have the texture and taste of wallpaper paste. Like, that's intentional.

Hits me right in the nostalgia bone when I have it like once every 3 years.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
lmao throwing away half a cabbage because of a bug

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

RBA Starblade posted:

That's a man who doesn't know how to work his grill properly.

A shameful man.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Sir Lemming posted:

Confession: a few years back, I was "making" some prepackaged mac 'n cheese and I think we didn't have enough milk or something. But we did have one of those International Delight coffee creamers. It was called "Vanilla Heat". I used that instead of milk.

It was good.

(I'm actually more ashamed of having International Delight coffee creamer in the first place than I am of that flavor combination.)

I did this, though I think it was probably coffee mate French vanilla. Did not enjoy.

Also Danny Trejo has a donut shop in LA, and they have a nacho donut. Did not enjoy.

Welp, thanks for reading.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Needs the sound of a screeching bald eagle playing in a loop.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe
Promite sounds like some kind of poison you spread around your baseboards to kill pests.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Brawnfire posted:

Frank's is for mixing with melted butter and drinking drinking drinking COATING CHICKEN

*Closes eyes, imagines a buffalo chicken finger sandwich floating in front of me*

(Tiger sauce as an alternate)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Haifisch posted:

Welcome to the pizza lagoon.

+Extra+extra+extra+extra BBQ sauce

Somebody had a seizure in the Domino's app.