Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Simply Simon posted:

It's interesting that people mention Diablo and SNES action RPGs, but nobody thought of pure action games like God of War or Devil May Cry. I know of at least two friends who started to play Dark Souls like it was the latter and got their asses massively handed to them until they realized that this brand of action requires a very different approach, more deliberate and less twitch reflexes, but once that clicked, they both excelled by just using a Katana and R1'ing their way to victory.

As I played through DS1 some of the bosses did twig memories of stuff from DMC or Platinum's repertoire. Probably the biggest one for me was actually Ceaseless Discharge. I blundered into him and fought him legit and his limbs crashing down threw me right back into the Metal Gear EXCELSUS fight from MGR.

You can't really flail around mashing out combos in Souls games, but some of the skillset's definitely gonna carry over. If only because "dude with sword needs to dodge telegraphed boss move, then retaliate" is such a basic pillar of action/adventure/whatever the gently caress you wanna call it game design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

punk rebel ecks posted:

The mlst Devil May Cry boss fight in the series is Artorias.

:hmmyes:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I like roughly 50% of Blighttown and hate the other half. And it's not a clean split between upper and lower.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Big Bizness posted:

You could also use family sharing on Steam to a burner account to be 100% safe

Just make sure you use a seperate safe file! If you go back to reg ds3 with a cinders save you'll get banned.

I thought Bamco recently shut down this exact trick in order to (feebly) squash ban-evading hackers.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Golden Goat posted:

My only issue with the poise change in DS3 is that it felt like it was the only real reason to wear heavy armour. Damage reduction from armour feels non-existent in the souls game.

I felt pretty dang tanky in DS1 after going out of my way to maximize my protection values, but I do agree that the scale is super wonky. You end up with a really truncated "this insta-kills me" -> "this leaves me with 5 health" -> "this kills me in two hits" sort of thing. Not helped by all of the values being really granular and opaque - does XYZ enemy just do a shitload of damage or do they do a non-obvious damage type I'm weaker against? :iiam:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I hope there aren't any seemingly lone enemies but when I approach them I get blindsided by an enemy around a blind corner. :ohdear:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I struggled with them a bit but I also refused to use a shield or ranged weapons. I just kind of randomly rushed the one on the right one time and it worked after not working a couple of times.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I was actually going to snark that for how much people jerk off about DS1's perfectly logical, flawlessly interconnected world you still have Tomb of the Giants somehow overlooking both Izalith and Ash Lake because ????

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

codo27 posted:

I got summoned to a game the other day with like 4 or 5 guys fists only. I cant believe people are still getting off on this stupid gimmick poo poo. Straight up 1v1 pvp or dont waste my time

I bet they didn't even bow!!

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Something that's stuck in my head is the time I was scoping out random DS3 streams one night and watched someone invade what was clearly two bros doing casual co-op and then getting mad that they weren't fighting "correctly". Lmao.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
A lot of Artorias's threat level is bundled up in him getting his DBZ power ups off at which point all of his attacks start turning into instant YOU DIEDs. If you knock him out of those he's a pretty fair and straightforward fight all things considered.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I've theorized that's why people are so quick to say DS2 is too easy. Not that it doesn't have difficulty modulation weirdness as well, but you can blow through large parts of 2 simply because you've learned all the standard tricks from 1.

Max Wilco posted:

One of the interesting things about Soulsborne is that seems like there's one boss that's easy for one person and hard for another, but then there's a different boss where it's the opposite.

Definitely. Beyond just general skill and taste it's an inevitable outcome when any given person could be tackling a boss with a wildly different build/equipment.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Dec 21, 2020

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I could semi-frequently guard break when I wanted to in DS2, but like hell could I leap attack on command.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

codo27 posted:

Some people are acutely aware that they are garbage and so in order to have fun, must exploit flaws in the system to have any chance of winning and then they can go "pwned get rekt" and revel in the frustration they've caused on low level beginners

*points down* le epic pwn :smug:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Part of me wants to try and get started on DS3 now that I'm more or less done replaying 2 for Return to Drangleic but then the other part of me is dreading the meticulous dance you need to do to not break every NPC quest. And yes, I'm an obsessive weirdo who wants to do every single one.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Blind Rasputin posted:

Always be burnin’ baby

You leave Ocelotte alone.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

And Tyler Too! posted:

Midir is in DS3. DS2 has 2 dragon bosses and they suck too, fwiw.

Three if you include Ancient Dragon. Who sucks the most.

Sinh is...okay, bordering on annoying. Though as I've said before in at least one of these threads, I kinda hate every single big giant monster boss. If I wanted to play Monster Hunter I'd go play Monster Hunter.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I should clarify that I really just mean anything that A) is barely compatible with the camera and/or lock-on system and B) uses vague flailing or some other bullshit to attack rather than a discernible weapon or equivalent. Bosses like Sif, Quelaag, Capra Demon, etc. are all just fine despite not being 1v1 cool sword dude fights.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Aw yeah, KB+M buddy. :hf:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

IronicDongz posted:

capra demon is only "fine" if you are not talking about the "walk into tiny arena and get ambushed by dogs" aspect, and if you're just talking about capra by himself he is a 1v1 cool sword dude

I mean, I think that encounter as a whole is a bit dumb (I suspect because Lower Burg was awkwardly cobbled together) but not for either of the two reasons I said. It's also not an exact science. Capra isn't a big swingy monster man like Taurus is, but he's also not quite an Artorias-type cool sword dude to me. :shrug:

Last Celebration posted:

Umm, so is there an actual explanation somewhere for why there’s two Firelink Shrines/Untended Graveyards in the game? Or is it just a Bloodborne homage because Bloodborne is cool and rad? I guess “the flow of time in Lordran is warped and distorted” is an explanation but that’s just a transparent multiplayer justification.

I wish From would just go all-in on it already instead of dropping in a single time travel segment in every game that tends to not really go anywhere.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Man there's a lot of sad and tragic bosses in this game but Oceiros takes the cake for me. Between murmuring to an invisible crying baby and him smashing it on the ground it's all sorts of hosed up.

"Fun" fact: In an earlier version of that fight....the baby wasn't invisible. :gonk:

Edit: Lmao beaten to the punch.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I got at least one vagrant during my Remastered run, though I don't remember where exactly. I have to assume Remastered's cleaned up netcode makes them more likely to show up though I also wouldn't be surprised if people try and force them to show up there in specific because they know that's just about the worst possible spawn point for one.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Been trying to get a guided playthrough of DS1 going with a friend, but that stalled a bit and I got bored and had a head full of Dark Souls so here I am. Stopped last night at the Road of Sacrifices bonfire.

So far the combat has felt fine. It's obviously faster paced and more fluid than the previous games, but nothing has felt too egregiously fast or insurmountable yet. (The Spindly Irithyll Fuckface? in the basement of the Giant's tower was maybe the former, but not so much the latter.)

My real beef so far has been the map and encounter design. And I guess even the general graphical sensibilities. The first two games were various degrees of simple, elegant, or just sparse, and not in a particularly negative way either (yes, even DS2). Here though...jeez. It's a next gen Dark Souls so let's have every area be screamingly overdesigned. I get it in Bloodborne, where it's very explicitly "mannered Victorian England got Cthulhu all over it", but here it just makes for a lot of visual noise in a way that's a bit of a turn-off.

Some encounters are right out of your classic Dark Souls playbook - the side path in the Undead Settlement where all the little hooded guys pepper you with darts and also ambush you. Or the *chef's kiss* moment where the giant rat jumps at you through the fog. Other times it just feels sloppy and weird. So many other spots in the High Wall where dudes just...ambush you because it's Dark Souls. But with no real way of predicting their presence or taking preventative measures. Lots of enemies with patrol routes that mean encounters can play out completely differently, too, not helped by everything resetting via bonfires so certain routes act differently depending on which bonfire you used. In a lot of cases you're meant to just ignore them or path around - you don't need to and really shouldn't fight the fatty every single time you pass through that courtyard for instance - but I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the plus side, they've really gone shortcut-happy, especially for boss runbacks, which is appreciated.

And granted, my playthrough is going to feel a bit wonky because I'm following a guide to avoid breaking any NPC quests, but the broader map design just hasn't impressed yet either. High Wall splitting off between "basically pointless dead end" and "way you're actually meant to go" is dumb. Undead Settlement is a pain to mentally map out because of all the terrain changes, crossing paths, and such. It is well done that every path eventually leads to the boss arena, but in the moment actually sussing out all of those paths has felt, idk, clunky.

Also wasn't a fan of how the Corpse Rotted Greatwood fight turned more into a fight against the camera than anything else... The camera in general has felt really off. I have the usual suspects turned off in the options, but I think because they pulled the camera back compared to the first two games it's just fundamentally different now?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

That "pointless dead end" section from the first bonfire in the high wall actually connects to a locked door that's a shortcut to the boss -- you probably missed it in your run-through. Plus the goo monster up top drops the first titanite shard in the game!

I did find that shortcut, I just forgot it linked up there. :v: (That was one of the runbacks I was talking about, actually - there's ledges the whole way along to speed past enemies.) I also failed to elucidate my point properly, which is that it feels kinda assy to be faced with a binary left or right choice and then one of them is a weird stunted path that doesn't really do anything for the moment while the other one is the entire rest of the level, so you just have turn around and go back. It's not some giant hassle, but I'm comparing it to the Undead Burg which I think is a masterpiece of design.

In general the map layouts have caused a lot of choice paralysis for me, feels like every area so far has had really divided A/B/minor C paths. (With Cathedral shaking things up with the multiple mostly-linear loops to the same central bonfire thing.) Though again, a non-zero amount of this anxiety is also being caused by me trying not to break side quests - how the hell do I know whether that ladder goes to a single discrete piece of loot, a side area with lots to do, a bonfire, and/or the entire next area but oh yeah taking more than three steps in instantly fails half the NPC quests. :iiam: And to whit - there's a common chance for Patches to never show up in the Cathedral and instead jump ahead to the Firelink tower. Nobody seems to actually have a concrete idea as to what causes this and all the ideas I've read must be wrong because they don't apply to me (ie, buying the tower key early). :argh:

Anyway, progress report: Road of Sacrifices is cleared out. Managed to survive and overcome a watchdog double teaming, which I'm pretty proud of. Cathedral is fully cleared except for the boss.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 04:17 on May 22, 2021

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

axolotl farmer posted:

Not having Patches show up in the Cathedral doesn’t break his or Siegward’s quest. It’s stupidly fragile.

I know it doesn't break, it's more the fact that even now nobody's 100% sure why it happens. I think I've heard in the past going up to the rafters early can do it, and I will say that is something I did as I was exploring, so that's my best guess anyway.

And yeah, from what I've read Sirris' quest was patched to make it less ridiculous. She gave me her gesture even after I joined the covenant, lit the bonfire, and GTFO.

Progress report: Knew I could just go sweep out the Deacons without much fuss, so I did. Cleared out Farron Swamp pretty thoroughly, even the rear end in a top hat tree mages. Next two steps are to take the watchdog tower elevator (which I immediately forgot existed because yay ADHD :v:) and get my precious, precious Havel's Ring and then fight the Artorias fanboy squad.

Also...what on earth is the purpose of the shortcut from the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire back into Road of Sacrifices? :psyduck:

Also also, considering its reputation I expected the swamp to be way worse. Honestly just kind of annoying more than anything. Though the jumpy Ghru fuckers with the grab are real dicks. :argh:

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 07:25 on May 22, 2021

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

War Wizard posted:

The whole area is a PvP arena. You need that interconnectivity to play hide and seek until your tormentors get too close to the ladder.

My other PVP experience so far was a Watchdog invading in the swamp, apparently having no idea how to handle it because he spent the entire time on the totally wrong end of the place getting poisoned and slowly dying. As I just shrugged and started clearing out slugs and not giving a crap, a blue cop actually got pulled in near me but quickly got bored and left. About a minute later the invader died without me ever seeing him. I didn't use a giant seed, so I'm not really sure what happened there.

Oh, and also I guess someone was trying to invade just as I was entering the Crystal Sage fight because I automatically sent POINT DOWN AT ME packing. :v:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Zaphod42 posted:

I really wish people wouldn't do this. Play how you want ultimately, but it isn't how the games are designed to be approached. The lesson in "NPC quests are very easy too miss" isn't "you should read a guide and follow it as you play" its "embrace failure, they aren't important for your first run".

FROM treats NPC quests as secrets to discover on replay in all the souls games but so many people refuse to do it that way. Oh well, as long as you have fun. I just can't imagine reading a guide and spoiling all the cool secrets that dark souls only gets to deliver once.

Main thing is I don't get the itch to immediately start over and replay the games, so I'd really just prefer to just see as much cool stuff as I can in one go. And with how finicky and arcane most of this poo poo is, it's not like I'd figure any of it out beyond absolute dumb luck even if I did replay the game. I'm not literally playing 1:1 with some step by step instructions, I'm just making sure I don't get tripped up by any really egregious poo poo, and unfortunately 3's quests are full of egregious poo poo.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 05:52 on May 24, 2021

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Also I feel like the whole "but it's fun to figure out how to resurrect Rhea all on your own on NG+++!" argument breaks down when DS3 goes as far as to make core NPCs like Orbeck possible to arbitrarily sabotage. Thankfully I don't care about magic, but also as a result I can't even get Yuria to ask me to kill him because he needs to move to Firelink for that to happen and he won't if you don't have 10 INT. Can't hand him those scrolls he so desperately wants either. So as I understand it the second I enter the Catacombs he'll just vanish forever. Sucks to be me if I wanted to respec into a magic build at some point.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
The only tricky part with Leonhard is you need to interact with Rosaria's Fingers to get his quest to progress. ...Which also pisses off Sirris and aborts her quest if you haven't finished it yet.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I mean I've already been spoiled on basically everything significant anyway. Aside from my very first (quickly aborted) attempt at DS1, I've never gone into the games blind.

And even then a lot of the spoilers are the big surface level things and memes - I knew Farron Swamp existed, I knew it had mean crabs in it, and I knew you had to extinguish the three pizza ovens to reach the Artorias Boys. Everything beyond that was ultimately a new experience for me. (They put basilisks in high water??? :gonk:)

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Stray Demon dead (blew him the hell up, felt a little bad honestly). Abyss Watchers dead. Catacombs were cleared with the help of a very nice sun bro who took me on a thorough guided tour of the place and also helped fight off like 3-4 invaders, though by the time we hit Wolnir's arena my reaction was "wait, it's over??" And then Smouldering Lake... gently caress Smouldering Lake. Is it supposed to be some meta joke that they brought the Demon Ruins back only to once again make the area a tedious copy and paste fest? Wolnir and the Old Demon King are both dead and I'm glad I never have to come back.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I was still a little wired so Irithyll and its pompous pontiff are down. Then I got married. And I celebrated by clearing out everything but Aldrich himself.

I'm not sure how to feel about 90% of the treasure in the lake and Irithyll itself being titanite. For me it's frustrating because I have no use for it at the moment, but on the other hand I remember how DS1 had a fair few dry patches that all but required you to farm. And I still see people somehow doggedly suffering through mid-game areas of 1 with gently caress all for upgrades so maybe they really do need to just shower people in mats to get the idea across.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Yeah thinking on it more the other problem is that as a greathammer fanatic who stubbornly refuses to use anything else, I'm once again screwed on weapon options the exact same way I was in DS1. I've got some fantastic ones coming way down the line, but for now I might as well stick with the Great Club. At best I could tediously farm for the Great Mace so I could get a whopping +10~ AR and lose Warcry in the process. (Which on a tangential note, drat I was a fool to ignore my weapon skills for this long.)

Edit: I guess that's one thing 3 has to its advantage, the existence of heavy gems means I can force a greater variety of weapons to fit my build. Though I'm not sure if there's any really fun smashy weapons hiding in other categories this time around. I might end up playing with the Drang Hammers I guess.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 18:42 on May 26, 2021

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Simply Simon posted:

Did you not try Vordt's Hammer? It's one of the earliest weapons in the game and fucks everything extremely hard.

Drang Hammers are insanely good, though. Absolutely give them a spin (with L2 lol). My favorite moveset in the game. Not a big surprise coming from a DS2 fan.

Oh yeah, I beelined for Vordt's and used it up until the Great Club surpassed its damage. I know the frost effect is stupid strong and makes up for the comparatively middling AR, it's just hard to gauge how good it actually is vs. the club's easily parseable big number go up. I'm guessing a non-zero number of tougher encounters would've gone differently if I had thought to switch back to it, but 90% of the time the Great Club does the job more than adequately. (Plus between the Catacombs and Irithyll I'm guessing a lot of the enemies there don't care about frost so much.)

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

IronicDongz posted:

I guess, but I never want to have just one kinda weapon over the course of a run. I always wanna have slow weapon, fast weapon, ranged option at least

My approach to these games is basically total caveman build 100% of the way. Yeah, some areas a bitch and a half as a result, but that's part of the fun. I allow myself throwing weapons to help solve the occasional problem, but that's about it.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Vordt's hammer also has perseverance which is so goddamn good I'd almost call it OP

Yeah this is a case where I'm much poorer for having not experimented with weapon arts from the start. (Managing a blue bar and activating special abilities sounded a little too much like wizard bullshit. :reject:) I was dimly aware of Perseverance, even activated it once or twice on a whim, but I definitely didn't appreciate what it was actually doing for me.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Also speaking of my weirdly specific playstyle, the other thing that's been a minor annoyance is that they went really hard into trying to stop you from reaching my personal holy grail trio: A giant hammer, the toughest possible armor, AND a mid-roll. I understand why, but it is a bit of a bummer that boosting your weight limit in 3 is such a slow crawl.

At least in terms of fashion I can always fall back on the Black Iron Armor. I beat DS1 wearing that, so it has a special place in my heart. Or I can run around in Lucatiel's gear and look fabulous. :sparkles:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

IronicDongz posted:

I mean, boosting your weight limit is slow, but at least you only have to stay below 70%.

Yeah, but I've been constantly nudging against 70% without even really trying. Heck, I've had a torch in my back pocket just in case (for stuff like the maggot dudes, I forgot about the frost trick) and I had to get rid of it because the 1 pound was too much.

I mean stat-wise I'm probably at the point where I could comfortably invest most of my future levels into vitality anyway. I'm near enough to the first health soft-cap (and will hit it when I get the chain ring), stamina's been fine and even better now that I found the RoF, and strength's good to go at 40 already. Plus obviously now that I have the power team of Havel's and RoF each additional point of vitality is going further.

Basically it's annoying right now but I expect things to suddenly get markedly better.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
The purpose of heavy armor is not poise, it's to cut big chunky hits in half so you can then panic roll around like an idiot anyway as if you just lost 99% of your health. Duh.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

I was mostly making a joke. :v:

Anyway, Aldrich dead. I'm making a habit of needing exactly two attempts for each boss. Dungeon/Capital cleared out. I still have no concept of how the jailers' mechanics work...but I never died to them so. :shrug:

Unsurprisingly, like many a Siegward before him, mine died to Yhorm because the controls for Storm Ruler are turbo hosed, particularly with my perferred KB+M setup. Check this out: I need to start by holding down left shift, my general "left hand actions" modifier key. Then hold down RMB (heavy attack) to charge it up. Then I have to release left shift I guess to make it suddenly go "oh poo poo you're pressing a right hand attack button" and the wind blast will then execute. (And yes, I would regularly get flustered and press RMB first and get locked into a useless heavy attack, why do you ask? :negative:)

Being forcibly teleported back to Lothric and in all likelihood getting trapped in the Dancer fight immediately after another boss and without getting to spend your souls is some really janky garbage. I wonder how and why it came to be like that; it feels they couldn't figure out how to connect the first and second halves of the game together and were forced to take the most awkwardly direct way possible.

On a totally different note, it's remarkable how many areas and little setpieces stand out when you go into them knowing they were experimenting with stealth mechanics.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 05:23 on May 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Last Celebration posted:

It’s still like super loving weird that they just don’t force you back to Firelink and have the Firekeeper just tell you to go there.

In a way it also speaks to what has been slowly but surely nagging at me: I think I just straight up hate the narrative and world design. Having a character suddenly magically abduct my character to more or less say "hey quit fuckin' around, it's time for the Lothric show" is really frustrating because there's been little to no narrative build-up to Lothric being vitally important beyond the basic conceit of "find the missing lords". Even if you don't read a single scrap of lore, DS1 has a pretty clear breadcrumb trail to follow ending with the payoff of Anor Londo. Lothric may be looming above the rest of the world, but it's no Anor Londo. (Doubly so because Anor Londo is literally right over there. :v:) Maybe I'll change my tune once I make some more progress, but I have doubts.

The whole converging worlds idea feels more like a crappy excuse to hodge-podge random typical Dark Souls areas together.* It would've been way cooler if these places were at least being violently smushed together or otherwise crossing over with each other. But instead they're politely sequestered from each other with ominous doors or secret passages. It's way too mannered. Ironically, DS2 not giving much of a poo poo about plausible geography didn't bother me because there was no explanation beyond "development problems". Whereas having an explanation in 3 (along with it trying to keep said geography neatly arranged ala DS1) actually bothers me more, because it's not really in service of anything and it sticks out when I blunder out of the Catacombs (which were hidden under Farron Swamp for Reasons) onto Irithyll's doorstep. I think Irithyll is supposed to be important to the story? But it's treated like any other area so hell if I know. The Profaned Capital is a pretty darn good Dark Soulsy name, but goddamn do I have no context whatsoever for what or why it actually is.

*Also not a fan of how redundant a lot of this has felt. The Cathedral inevitably overlaps with Irithyll and Anor Londo, and that's not entirely without reason, but it's still a bit tiresome. Maybe it's a stretch to say the Catacombs and the Dungeon are too alike, but they both feel like they're somewhat similar to the Capital, and of course there's the loving Demon Ruins stinking up the place. And lastly you have the Not Poison Swamp back to back with the Poison Swamp.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 00:22 on May 28, 2021