Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Sure, there are plenty of non-legit ways to get this content, including third party collections and *shudders* Roms. However, I'm more than glad to be giving Nintendo my $$$. Hell, they can do the same with SNES+N64+GCN and i'll rebuy those too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh my god...

http://www.cnet.com/news/super-mario-is-coming-to-iphone-at-last/

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Nintendo wins again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

[To the tune of Lost Woods - LoZ Ocarina of Time]

Nin-ten-do, Nin-ten-do
Mor-i-mo-to is a gently caress-i-ing God,
Shigeru owns.

Nin-ten-do, Nin-ten-do
From the NES to the new NX
I love you so.

Play-ing games
All alone
Is so fun.

There is not
A contest
They've not won!

Content, brand
Product and
Amiibos.

DK, Falcon,
Link, and Samus
And Mario:
Here we gooooo!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In shop class in middle school some days we would just play games on the computers instead of making poo poo. We played a lot of Scorched Earth

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack posted:

did you play with the option where the tanks said something funny before each shot? i think if you edited a txt file you could make them cuss

Yeah, but I don't think anyone knew how to edit the txt files

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GameCube posted:

one time i wandered a building at my college for nearly an hour because i could faintly hear somebody listening to the cowboy bebop soundtrack and i thought i was about to make a new friend. long story short my ipod's play button got pressed in my pocket, and i did not make any friends in college

[GameCube, lying in a fetal position and crying on the night before graduation while everyone is out partying]: See you, space cowboy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao I forgot I made that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

He says "-uh" instead of the hard R.

So did Michael Richards at one point...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Adult Bowser

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

anyone else see the nearly 30 y/o guy sitting alone i his apt late at night playing video games and think "thats me"? Yeah if you did.

:yeah:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Idk how I feel about no real Dpad but it works on dualshocks so no biggie I guess

Is this the first nintendo controller to not have a real D-pad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Switch looks *VHS tape tracking over my face to reveal the black guy from the Macklemore video* loving Awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nintendo has done it again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

i seriously cant believe the amount of controllers on the switch

It's too bad they're the wrong kind!!!!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Soral posted:

its a gentle ribbing of the recent Apple iPhone™ headphone jack controvery

Why does that picture have a real D-pad on it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I didn't like Xenoblade. I did not think it respected my time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Has nintendo ever gotten around to a DS version of super mario rpg?

No, it was on Wii/Wii U virtual console but never ported to another system. There's probably licensing issues associated since it was a collaboration with Square

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

I have Paper Jam, Dream Team, and Bowsers Inside Story, but haven't started any of them. Should I skip right to paper jam?

BIS is good, Dream Team is worth skipping since it becomes really tedious and the mandatory tutorials are kind of excruciating. Paper Jam is really good though, I just went back to playing it last night after a long hiatus

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Soral posted:

dream team is really bad. it's the only 3ds game i've ever gotten rid of

I beat it but I really wasn't enjoying it by the end. Honestly the first M&L on GBA is really good too and definitely worth playing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Mario Maker 3DS is going to have the proper online thing now. nintendo :)

Whoa. Link?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm starting the QCS thread calling for their bans. Who's with me?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

oi mate. you see this ere google eye bear and bird? cute innit. well laddy you jus step in this ere black van love and oill show you all about it -- actual rare ware ad from 1998

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Playing this 3ds is awesome, it has been so long since I had a physical console. I grabbed the ocarina of time 3d because it was on sale, what other games do I need (besides pokemon moon)?

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Super Mario 3D Land, Dragon Quest 7 are all essentials. Bravely Default/Second and Fantasy Life are supposed to be great though I haven't played them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've got good news. Those insane Nintendo accessories you like are going to come back in style

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I wonder if thats the guy responsible for the seeds of the bimboification of Samus

I've heard that Sakamoto, the co-creator of Metroid is actually responsible for this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao at the last page or so

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

lol. lol. lol. lol. *looks up chris suellentrop finds his address and buys a ticket to his house and puts on my mario costume. allahu nintendo*

HolePisser1982 posted:

a note tied to a brick reading U R MR GAY. inscrutable

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

The Golden Girls did Lower Norfair without the Space Jump. Very impressive.

Thank you for being an Imp

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

ive spent way more time playing Virtual Boy than I have 3DS. I dont know why i dislike it so much, I cant help it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

Ohayo minna. EB Games ni Youkoso!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU