Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!

cock hero flux posted:

That would be insanely OP considering that the way you're supposed to deal with Zarya shields is to wait for them to go away. You'd either have to wait 4 seconds, in which case whoever was shielded would shoot you because 4 seconds in an FPS might as well be forever, or shoot through the shield and watch in horror as Zarya microwaves your entire team.

Why not compensate for halved or even lower charge for a wider timing window? Not favoring the idea one way or the other, but whether a longer duration could be balanced to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Zarya seems to be straight up one of the better heroes, and yeah it's the learning curve that really seems to put off anyone playing her TBH which is pretty depressing. She does need a couple of buffs (either that or just the current top tier is a little to good), so maybe her energy charge could degrade 20% slower or something?

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Harlock posted:

Call me crazy but the rumors that the next hero is a "Support Sniper" don't exactly fill me with much enthusiasm. The last thing this game needs is another sniper.

Seems weird since Zenyatta is a pretty good support sniper (or backliner) from my experience. I've also bagged a surprising number of idiot Tracers who think I'm some freebie.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Nah, gently caress McCree and I hope he drops to and stays at F tier.

Alternatively, have flashbang have only a .5s stun time but force the targets abilities on cooldown for 1s. The biggest issue with McCrees new FTH is merely that he's hell easy to escape from now, and it's basically a trap vs everyone but maybe S:76 and a support you might catch out. Tracer can spam E and is too thin as well, Reaper is just tanky enough, Mei has at least two ways to stall and force all your abilities to cooldown, and Genji can reflect or just dash away. It's still mostly useful against tanks honestly, as the spread and their stupidly big hitboxes means they'll eat all the damage, so it's a pretty good finisher once you close (and if the tank is also an idiot or caught unaware).

Otherwise, the other offensive characters are now vastly better choices due to escape mechanics, better DPS/Alpha, better utility and better mobility. If you're interested in dominating 1v1s, pick Zarya, she'll mop the loving floor vs anyone, and has massively better utility.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Elman posted:

McCree is just boring to play or play against and I don't think there's a way to balance around that without remaking him.

I'd say I'm ok with it if he just stays in the dumpster but with him gone the only Tracer counter would be Zenyatta.

Combat Roll distance is increased by 50%, and cooldown decreased by 50%, no longer reloads the gun
Stun Grenade no longer disables the target, but disables targets abilities and reduces targets sensitivity for 1s
Fan the Hammer damage returns to 50-20 per shot.
McCree now has a passive, Quick and Deadly, where he builds up FTH damage per headshot scored. Upon using FTH, the bonus goes away.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Elman posted:

That's basically a remake, yes.

Well I was suggesting a remake though, since as you succinctly pointed out, he's otherwise kind of boring and has low utility.

JT Jag posted:

It'd be silly if stun grenade didn't, you know... stun

It still technically is, except it doesn't remove the victims ability to respond in some capacity. Halving their sensitivity and removing ability usage for 1s still makes them incredibly vulnerable still.

EmpyreanFlux fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Jun 15, 2016

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Zorodius posted:

yeah, it's nice to think you get a split second for your non-lethal m1 headshot, but you often don't even get that.

"Lolaimbetter" -thread

McCree just needs to be scrapped and/or removed, he's either going to be garbage vs any other offensive pick, or he's going to dominate, and it's all down to his design.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

redweird posted:

McCree is fine now though? You can still wipe people if you get the drop on them. You just can't kill every character in the game now

Which isn't a requirement for the 5 other offensive characters. Please stop playing McGarbage and go stomp face as Pharah, S:76 or Genji if you need to tickle that midrange itch.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Bluhman posted:

Even still, Flashbang -> Fan the Hammer -> Roll -> Fan the Hammer can take out an unwary Winston or Reinhardt. It now just happens at a rate where you need some better reflexes when setting up and aiming to land enough shots to end them. Inversely with only one flashbang there's now the capacity to stop McCree if you leap away while he's firing wildly or just slam him into the wall.

e: First impression from the rebalance changes, there's a fuckton more Zenyattas floatin around now.

S:76 and Pharah can do this without anything fancy besides half decent aim. Look, I'm not saying McCree didn't need the nerf in the sense that he was the best tank melter, but his entire kit revolves around mastering a not very rewarding one trick pony that leaves him helpless once played, slow as poo poo, no escapes, and no real ability to support the team. McCree needs a rework, like he has always required.

There is never a time since patch when I go "hmm, yes what we need is a McCree".

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Which sucks because he still can't carry main heals.

Have they ever experimented with allowing a double Harmony Orb?

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Lant posted:

He can 3 shot half the cast with M1 at midrange and most of them can't do anything about it. Top this up with a stun and an instant reload and you have a still pretty good hero.

What is midrange to you, because I can assure you that his damage drop quickly forces 4-5 body shots or 3 headshots to kill someone past 20m, where someone like S:76 needs only 12-13 body shots and 6 headshots at 30m, meaning S:76 can deal with two targets, maybe a third at range, while McCree will struggle with two, and S:76 has more wiggle room to deal with just one evasive target.

This also means S:76 can kill nearly any tank in the game on one magazine and Helix, he has a lot of horizontal maneuverability, and he has sustain for himself and party. His only let down is his ult really.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Then factor in that Widows only needs 8 headshots or 16 bodyshots at any range to kill a 200HP player, so Widowmaker is actually pretty flexible between all ranges, has an escape, and has the poison mine to enhance closework or a tripwire to alert you. Really, all McCree has is a lovely design inherently good against tanks that they're trying to stuff into dealing with squishies.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Zorodius posted:

yeah

the range where you'd start thinking, "hm, this revolver is pretty handy and no longer outclassed by a proper short-range weapon" is the range where damage falloff starts swirling down the toilet

It is kind of an easy fix though, make his damage fall off better, something like 80-60 instead of 70-35, that way McCree is good enough at range to compete but uses his FB+FTH+CR+FTH when someone tries to get close to him to either keep bigger guys away or punish Tracer or Genji like characters.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Turtle Sandbox posted:

They can always rebuff his fan damage and we can enjoy peak mcree once again.

Because that's definitely what is being discussed.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

I have a hard time not taking nearly every character as parody TBH.

Bolow posted:

Because the meta has and always will be about deathballing. It's why despite Genji and Tracer being really loving good they're rarely used because they can't brawl for poo poo

Hence why current meta is mostly tank dominated with a widowmaker and Mercy/Lucio. Nearly every offensive character is useful almost exclusively as flankers, they're too easily murdered or have ineffective DPS in coordinated play. The exceptions, Phara and S:76, are durable and high DPS. McCree was picked because FTH was broken and combined with his stun allowed them to break up tank death balls, especially for quickly neutralizing Reinhardt.

Roadhog the new McCree, and he is definitely better at it as his stun is mostly superior except vs Reinhardt.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Countblanc posted:

This is sort of the natural end result of Payload as the primary format. When you can't push up too far because then the cart won't move you need to cluster up. Mobility is a lot less important when fights happen in narrow corridors around a slow moving objective. I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing but it's definitely an expected one for the format.

I think it's a bad thing as it makes the counter to a tank Widowmaker basically, resulting in a dumb stale meta. At least offense doesn't have it nearly as bad as defensive characters in the meta. I guess what I am saying is nerf Reinhardt.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

loving around with Hanzo in the brawl since the game so kindly dropped the wolf skin, I really think the arrow flight time is a bit high, increasing velocity by 50% might help, as well as reducing the movement penalty while drawing, at least in exchange for making Hanzos arrow hitbox less ridiculous.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Imagined posted:

My only "concern", and it's barely a concern, with the supposed story and background is that I wish they had made it a little more open to magical and non-human characters that aren't robots.

I dunno, how the gently caress does Hanzo conjure a double Dragon from an arrow tip that kills everything it's path and moves through walls? Even the trailer goes onto imply that it's basically magic.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

henkman posted:

not really, no

Actually yes? Like this isn't even debatable, with McCree nerfed the guys who absorbed most of his usage where Roadhog and Soldier, the first does a better job deleting 200HP heroes (far better than McCree), the second has sustain and is better at midrange and longer, so much so that Soldier is being subbed for what Widow used to do.

I think McCree needs a bit of rework, the damage nerf was good as it opened up a lot of new characters being used (Roadhog, Soldier, Reaper), IMHO they need to drop the reload from combat roll, improve the distance it moves you, and decrease the cooldown. Buff FTH to 50 damage, add a longer reload animation, and make the spread vertical. His right click could do with a 50 not 35 damage minimum. This helps differentiate him from Roadhog without completely overshadowing or being overshadowed by him. He'd be faster, noticeably better at range, but not have the raw sustain or stun range Roadhog does in exchange.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

wit posted:

He can't be a good at long range, fatal close range and anti-flank, and anti-tank. Nobody wants to play with the kid who's power is all the powers you guys have.

Right now though he's not particularly good at long range, he's not especially good at close range, he sucks vs everyone except Tracer in anti-flank (his flash is being used as tank crowd control since he's so bad at anti-flank), and lol no tank should ever lose to a McCree now you have to be aggressively bad.

This doesn't mean weakening FTH wasn't a good thing, but IMHO they did it the wrong way/halfheartedly. A 3s cooldown on a 50x6 FTH with strong vertical spread only and his minimum LMB set to 50. It'd also be cool if his flashbang didn't stun but disabled activated abilities (Shift and E). The biggest issue when dealing with Tracer/Genji/Reaper/Mei, etc is that they can escape or counter McCree, I'd definitely trade the annoying stun away for being able to make them defenseless for a longer period. This is also mechanically more focused on dealing with flankers and supports compared to tanks.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

It's me, I'm the bottom of the barrel

EDIT:

Bolow posted:

FTH would need an aggressive fall off range on par with Reaper or D.va. Otherwise you're just going to have dudes vomiting 300dps bursts every 3 seconds because vertical recoil is a loving joke to compensate for

Agreed, 50 within 10m, past that a sharp drop off to 20-25 damage. FTH should be exclusively used in CQC, and honestly now that I think on it I'm not sure why Blizzard didn't make that part of the nerfs, as it solved the "wildly fire FTH into crowd for elims".

SUPEREDIT: Actually, no, if his ranged damage is 70-50 then it should sharply fall off to 15, basically making it a bit of a death trap to pick even if you could compensate for the recoil.

EmpyreanFlux fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jun 27, 2016

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Verranicus posted:

If anyone needs a nerf it's loving Reaper.

:lol:, yes nerf the only really reliable tank counter. There is nothing wrong with Reaper.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Help me goons, I have 1070 gold and am trying to choose between Symmetra's Vishkar or Architect legendaries.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

I could see Sombra having a passive "automated defenses ignore me", an activated ability seems wasteful.

I could see Sombra having a kind of Loki (Warframe) ability set. I'd transfer teleport switch mostly unchanged, usable on allies or enemies. Decoy would work similar as well, maybe with two weak decoys instead of one decent one so she can pull an escape. Give her a futuristic suppressed SMG with RMB that shoots a dart that blinds a target for 2-3 seconds.

Ultimate could be snatching an enemy ult and all the stored charge, or maybe screwing with the visual models so the enemy only sees Sombras.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Ddraig posted:

McCree got buffed, Hanzo's arrow hitbox got fixed.

This is a great day. Now I won't die to a toe-shot after double-tapping Hanzo in the head from 20 meters away.

Glad McCrees real weakness got fixed, his drop off being so quick was weird and crippling. Now I want them to replace FtH with a more consistent and better skill. Would be cool to see them move McCree towards CC rather than antiflanker, AF seems !Ike it's better executed by Roadhog, Mei, Junkrat or Symmetra. Heck even Tjorb is a better antiflanker IMHO.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Brannock posted:

That's still going to happen, because the problem there is from the travel time on the projectile.

100% chance they'll be doubling the projectile speed in the following patch. I could also see a movement speed increase, esp when drawing the bow. What he really needs is sustain or escape.

Kai Tave posted:

I know people get really annoyed by Mei but something that would help move her into more of an anti-flanker role would be increasing the speed at which her M1 freezes people. As it stands now Mei works best against newer players but as skill levels rise she becomes less and less effective and she sees little "pro-tier" use. Her icicle does decent damage and her wall has a lot of interesting utility applications, but in general she struggles to effectively seal the deal unless someone was dumb enough to wander off from the group and also isn't competent enough to use escape moves the moment they start getting frozen, and even her ice block move only prolongs the inevitable a lot of the time.

Make the slow take effect sooner, deal more damage, have the total freeze take longer, and have the slow effect wear off slower?

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Manatee Cannon posted:

so how is soldier in ptr right now, I haven't looked into it much

S:76 is pretty close to untouched, you just have to relearn how to burst fire his gun. Seems there currently is a weird stuck bloom bug though, but expect that to get fixed.

flashman posted:

Theres a load of things they could do, increase movement speed while aimed, increase his fire rate, go ham and add a slight movement speed debuff to a landed shot, give him bonus damage to armor, whatever

Increasing the velocity of the arrows should counteract the smaller hotboxes by making precision aiming easier. Have Hanzo's arrows do a flat 100 damage with a longer pull time increasing velocity and penetration, allowing him to hit multiple characters in a line. Change scatter shot to doing a maximum of 200 damage to a character it hits, with each shard dealing 50 damage and having several bounces. Add a RMB which allows Hanzo's to shoot a spread of arrows, 50 damage per arrow, with some cooldown, or a different arrowhead that shutdown activated abilities in its radius.

Lots of possibilities for Hanzo's, although I'm kind of partial to a midrange CC Hanzo, as Widow is better pure DPS, and McCree and Ana are better brawlers and utility. I mean poo poo right now Hanzo is objectively worse as a Sniper than McCree right now.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Manatee Cannon posted:

yea tracer still dies to a direct from pharah with the 30% buff; she does something like 156 damage while boosted

mccree can oneshot a pharah to the head with the 50% tho (70+35=105, or 210 with a headshot), and fth does 405 damage; pharah's got nothing on damage boosted mccree. tho going back to instadead tracer, firestrike would do 150 damage while boosted so lol tracer. thankfully they're not keeping the 50% damage boost because that'd be crazy

I'm kinda on the fence about this, as 50% hits break points on virtually every character, but in comparison 30% limits the usefulness to a handful, such as Pharah and Junkrat. McCree is a good example, at 30% his damage is 91which is just under a 200 damage headshot, so for 30% he still needs the same number of shots while not boosted. 50% mean he needs one shot less no matter the scenario. Rienhardt still needs to hit Reaper three times @ 30%, only twice if 50% (tanks move from 5-6 to 4-5, etc).

It does mean though there are times when it's legitimately better to pull out the pistol then boost @ 30%, such as above mentioned cases.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Papercut posted:

Increasing speed so that they might as well be hitscan weapons?

Why do people think a fast projectile is anywhere near hitscan? Even a mere 30m has super obvious differences. Ana's projectiles are in a good place, what would be wrong with Hanzo's arrows having similar velocity? Add in penetration so the arrow can hit multiple targets in its trajectory and Hanzo fulfills an interesting niche role.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

In theory McCree and Dva share ult strategies, that is it's less about eliminations, and Mrs about zoning. McCree's is better IMHO f you can protect him, especially now when Dva is safe from hers.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

McCree+Zenyatta is a new wombo combo of "murder all the things". Zenyatta gives McCree sustain and the discord Orb basically gives you old beta McCree, and McCree+Zenyatta is a DPS monster. I'd even wager a lineup of Dva, McCree, Zenyatta, Mercy, Zarya and Reaper will be the new balls to the wall aggressive meta.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Ddraig posted:

Give Hanzo a higher headshot multiplier, making him a dedicated medium range tank buster.

Replace Scatter Shot with Photon Shot, giving the arrow penetration through all activated shields (Zarya, Rein, Winston, etc) and through multiple character hitboxes.
Improve projectile flight time by x2.
Reduce damage from 125 to 100.
Have the draw only effect velocity/distance and headshot multiplier
Give Hanzo a x1 to x4 HS multiplier based on how much he charges his shot. Charging his shot should take longer.
Reduce the mobility decrease when firing initially but quickly ramp it up to immobility at highest charge.
Allow him to leap a great distances from surfaces when crouched or wall climbing as an escape/mobility option and chain wall climbs with Space.
RMB is now a Flash Shot, a temporary 2s blind with 10s cooldown in a moderate radius from point of impact. Effects even those protected by shields and the like, etc.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Remove Symmetras Photon Shield, replace with the ability to place hard light platforms (up to two) that allied players can move on and allow them access to other areas. Increase the range of the Photon Projector LMB by 25%, and increase the velocity of RMB by 50%. Move to "Defense".

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Nehru the Damaja posted:

This is at least the third time Reaper has had someone dead to rights in supplemental material and got his poo poo rocked because he stops to monologue like a dipshit.

Reaper is an angsty bastard who really needs to let everyone know the darkness in his soul. That and therapy can get expensive, so just do it on the fly when the time feels right I guess.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Prebuff McCree was absolute garbage, reflected in his usage rate week after week in comp. He could not counter flankers (who all had escapes or even direct counters), let alone deal with hovering Pharahs. Post buff McCree has just turned him into ambassador spy and above Soldier:76 overall if not better at DPS and about equal in utility, as McCree can shutdown an ult if he's attentive and quick which is damage prevented (possibly huge) vs damage being healed (if your teammates are dead you can't heal them). He awful slow, no self sustain and no escape so once a McCree has blown a flashbang he's easy pickings as his close range DPS is nothing special, Genji especially can mug the poo poo out of a McCree.

I like McCree well enough and think he's in a mostly playable state, but that's different from being an acceptable state where a third of his kit is just garbage, and either fixing or replacing FTH with something better means he'd need to take a hit to LMB. The problem with that is anything below 60 damage means he'd need Zenyata or Mercy to pick targets/buff for him, otherwise he drops down a damage threshold and requires too many shots to affect a kill and he'd get eclipsed by S:76 again.

So here is my dumb idea, make McCrees FTH a stance which uses up meter he stores. His LMB should have a reduced RPM (75% of current), and headshots feed into his FTH meter, and his damage should be 70-50 with the current falloff rate. When entering FTH stance, McCree moves 20% slower but reloads 33% faster, and always does minimum damage. RMB to enter stance, LMB to fire while in said stance, and you fire as fast as you can click the mouse. FTH then lasts as long as you've built up meter for it or you intentionally cancel it with another RMB. Delay between standard and FTH stances is 0.1s, flash and roll can be used while in either stance.

In turn Combat Roll should become a more defensive or movement oriented ability for McCree, remove the reload, drop the cooldown to 2-3s and add either more distances to the roll or invincibility frames depending on what you want to go for.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Fateo McMurray posted:

D.Va's ult is so easy to get away from. It gives you like 3 seconds to find anything to break LOS with it then you're fine

It's apparently possible to not quite break LOS with many of the tanks though, I've been caught trying to hide behind fence posts and street lamps as roadhog. Not full damage, but a lot.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Ddraig posted:

Nailed it!

Actually, like many things in the Overwatch comp scene, it's team composition, namely the double healer meta.

Up until very recently soldier saw vastly more use than McCree, mainly because McCree kind of sucked at range, and Soldier was a far superior, consistent damage dealer than McCree.

But the thing was that was literally the only reason Soldier was being picked. The double healer meta rendered a third of soldier's kit useless. Biotic Field was mainly a backup incase one of your healers died, otherwise Soldier was all about the damage. That's all he existed for.

Then McCree was buffed to be on par with Soldier's mid range damage. Suddenly the major advantage Soldier had, being able to do damage, was essentially gone, or at the very least McCree was a much better pick with a more useful kit (Soldier's being largely worthless due to the previously mentioned double healer setup)

Furthermore, all of McCree's disadvantages (lack of healing, lack of protection) are nullified by the standard comp set up of a Reinhardt/double healer, so there's literally no reason not to pick him, since Hitscan is King, his stun is quite useful and he's actually doing decent damage now that comes in higher spikes than Soldier's did, meaning there's less chance for it to be healed fully.

As for why the other offense heroes aren't being picked that much? Well, McCree is kind of the hard counter to Pharah now, and he was always a counter to Tracer, and a soft counter to Genji/Reaper.

Simply put, the issue isn't with McCree, and trying to fix him is going to be a Sisyphean task of perpetual disappointment if you don't actually acknowledge the elephant in the room... that double healer setup.

I said it pages ago but the Zenyatta+McCree combo is nuts and basically recreates old beta McCree (as in OHK HS from downtown, tankbuster McCree). If a team has a McCree, it should have a Zenyatta or they're doing it wrong.

I disagree about McCree being a soft counter to Genji though, besides a flashbang to threaten a Genji with, Genji is particularly mobile, evasive, and deflect is a pretty strong counter to McCree. That's not to say Genji will win all the time either, they're a neutral match up. McCree also soft counters Reaper more so because Reaper is garbage against anything 5m away from him, so this isn't so much a McCree thing as it is a huge limitation on Reaper matching him up to anyone not in confined spaces.

Double healer won't go away unless you're capable of out DPSing it, and that'd require ye olde tankbuster McCree to sit with Reaper. Basically, effective healing from two sources trumps trying to cram another damage dealer into the mix instead (especially with such an effective DPS as Zenyatta). Yet another reason why McCree might be well liked, high spike damage can get around a slower heal rate or outright kill someone before they can be attended to, where a high DPS but low alpha won't get similar results or may struggle. This also might be why Ana will get picked fairly often, she has a pretty drat high spike heal to deal with poo poo like that.

EmpyreanFlux fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jul 25, 2016

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Zoness posted:

lol at anyone who wants non-ult non-headshot instagibs in this game

This already exist though?

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

flashman posted:

If there was no hero limit, there would be multiple McCrees

This would reflect the problem of a limited pool of good ranged hitscan DPS, not that McCree is overpowered. Nerfing McCree won't change that situation, and it's not going to make someone like Widowmaker more favorable, it'll just mean Pharah will be S-A tier and more Pharmercy dominance.

But seriously can we look at how most of the "Defense" cast is absolute F tier in competitive? Same with Symmetra, and limited window of usefulness?

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

cosmicjim posted:

Killing people is the most valuable thing you can do in this game.

I don't disagree, which is why I want "Defense" characters to get a once over. Buff Bastions Recon Mode, allow Torbjorn to store a level 2 turret, improve Mei's ability to hard counter flankers/tanks, make Hanzo less of a dumpster fire, give Symmetra the ability to create platforms, make the turrets resistent to splash, increase range and velocity of the LMB/RMB for Photon Projector and give her a secondary ult (through use of shift) that plops down a a much larger radius but slower healing persistent Biotic Field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

Just drop the pitiful shield boosting thing and give her drones that follow people around and heal them. Make it so the drones can be blown up, like 50 HP for a drone or something. So the old Orb of Harmony, but instead you can do something about it and it heals slower.