Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

I WILL SHOOT YOU AND I KNOW ROBOT KARATE

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Lol, you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about, but that's fine, don't engage with me. Go gently caress yourself, dipshit.

Can I empty quote this? I'd like to empty quote this.

ediT: thank you for this:

quote:

I'm not plugged into this game/dev community so I don't care if y'all want to discuss the posts/apology by gauss in here but do me a solid and don't engage with the clearly disingenuous arguments coming in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

Yeah that was a bad post that I regret making, but please continue to try and find whatever you can to make me seem like the REAL bigot as I tell you and your bigot friends to gently caress themselves. It's really textbook chuddery, y'all are getting boring.

Anyway, it's a drat shame about what happened here with gauss and SJ. It's been interesting to see offsite posters trip over themselves to come in and defend his words, but that's how it goes now I guess. Hopefully gauss can get his poo poo together.

That's a really, really, unfortunate post though... What have you done to learn and grow since making it?

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

KakerMix posted:

If gauss is a piece of poo poo then I do hope his career is over, spending the rest of his days posting inane garbage about how it isn't his fault. I don't know him personally, all I can go by is the content of his character that he decided to show the world. He made that choice. He is replaceable.
You can take every single poo poo head bigot gently caress and remove them from everything and the world would continue to move right on along, maybe the people that replace them won't be assholes.

Every shithead can and will be replaced, it's why they are all suddenly getting extra spicy.

Right!

KakerMix posted:

This guys are assholes because they drive up the prices of the Hilux :argh:

So will a van but both of those are suppppppppperrr gay.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

cum posted:

have you considered the very wild and bizarre idea that maybe, perhaps, people can and do change for the better after acknowledging their mistakes?

I hope so!

You're a gender bigot if you don't suck the dick that you didn't expect to be there.

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

KakerMix posted:

Going through people's post history isn't going to make gauss not liable for the things he posted. All it does is highlight the fact that everyone liable for the things they elect to put out online. Some people get probated, some people throw an entire game studio in jeopardy. Sometimes they lose their careers, other times it gets brought up in a sort of "but gauss' parents let HIM say horrible garbage poo poo all the time!" like you are doing.

What?

edit: i was just seeing if you had ever posted something rude, and you did, and you seem to have changed for the better, so maybe Gauss can too

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

who is this?

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

Continuity RCP posted:

You guys don't seem very sincere

Continuity RCP posted:

lmao I hope the Balkan people never become civilised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

Continuity RCP posted:

I don't think that has a bearing on the degree of sincerity being displayed here, friend.

it does to me