Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

He's a regular in The Kingmaker's Army and played in mercs even outside it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Rage mixing with pig and skorne beasts seems insane. Is arc node for those warlocks really good? Also gives access to that reach Animus and primal

Only Xekaar really needs the arc node. But he really needs an arc node. DEF 15, ARM 14, three offensive spells on his card, no defensive tech. He also loves the DEF 12 of Minion heavies; this makes what is currently far and away the worst Skorne warlock (and possibly the worst warlock in the game) very playable.

Morghoul1 who's probably our third warlock also gets what he needs to play the game he wants to but isn't quite good enough to - pumping lights to hit like heavies. Primal's just what the doctor ordered. And neither other Morghoul quite gets what they want from the theme so it's not overpowering there. (The Reach animus is rarely as useful as Rush)

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

rkajdi posted:

I agree, but the idea that any faction would get to five themes (can probably near perfect model coverage) while some are stuck at 2 or 3 is just not something you do as a designer if you don't want backlash. Again, this is less of a problem if a good number of the other factions stuck at 3 or less themes get something tested at the same time. Themes without new models should test out pretty quickly-- especially the Skorne stuff that has already undergone one big revision.

You know what's something you don't do as a designer? Every other major faction except one having at least three themes and one faction having just one single theme. Cygnar has four. Everyone else except Trolls, Minions, and Convergence have three, trolls two, and Convergence and Skorne one each. (And yes, Trolls and Skorne each have one in CID but it's not out yet). It will be utterly weird for other Mk3 factions to be playing catchup with Skorne in Mk3. But the gap between five themes and three is a lot less than the gap between three and one, so unless you play Convergence, Trolls, or Minions, I have literally no sympathy.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

rkajdi posted:

Nice. Do you think it will work with any warlock besides Zaal2? As always, I'm trying to be a SUSS or at least try to find the non-obvious option.

Zaal1 of course. A much more offensive list there. Watch for the Incorporeal Last Stand charges.

Makeda2 is another good option. DEF 15 vs shooting and magic thanks to Deflection and whatever the soul ability is and can keep the Advocates alive. Feat turn incorporeal assassination with boosted attack rolls (and it makes a change from the kitties). I can also see it with Xerxis1 for something weirdly off beat.

neonchameleon fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jul 15, 2017

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

waah posted:

Also Zaadesh2.

Arm 19 immortals are good.

MAT 8 POW 15 incorporeal charges with a Veteran Leader around are also really good at forcing your opponent to be very cautious with their caster.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

The question is whether the other theme will be Cataphracts or Praetorians of course.

And I think that it's two people with different ideas - either Pagani or Hungerford had spoiled the theme on Facebook weeks ago saying it was Agonizers or Krea for free. Someone then got the genius reptile hound idea to test, but got slapped down.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

albany academy posted:

Could a list of nothing but/mainly archidons be viable with that theme?

Like most skew armies it depends what you are facing. But unaugmented Archidons don't really have the hitting power to take on a brick or the volume of attacks to take on an infantry swam. If I wanted to spam archidons (and I do) it would be using the Disciples of Agony theme and combining Archidons with Primal and either Morghoul1 or Naaresh. MAT 8 P+S 21 Archidons with free charges are scary.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

fadam posted:

Maybe, but I guarantee that there are casters in your faction he hates to play against too. Haley2 was quite strong, but she's definitely not unique when it comes to being miserable to play against. I don't see how Haley 2 is any more of a "negative play experience" than what Kreoss1 or Sorscha1 can do with their feats. Or what Oracles and Ghost fleet do. Or literally basically every competitively viable caster.

Kreoss1 and Sorscha1 have feats that can be shaken which means you can do something about them and not have the entire melee part of your army cut out of the game. Steady is a thing, and some models are also cold-immune.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

fadam posted:

They can be mitigated, but they also come with benefits that Haley's feat doesn't. On balance i'd say they're roughly at equivalent power to Haley's feat. Or at least they were until Haley's feat lost the ability to ever effect an entire 10-man unit lmao. I can't imagine any Haley 2 player wouldn't swap her feat for any of the other control feats immediately if they could, now.

And as a sometime-Barnabas player I'd swap for the new version of Haley's feat fairly happily. I get to shut down the entire enemy battlegroup for a turn. Including gargossles and battle engines. The idea that knockdown was at roughly equivalent power to Hayley2's feat simply doesn't hold water.

Even melee infantry still gets hosed by Haley2's feat unless they are cold blooded enough to kill their own unit commanders (and that has downsides against Officers). You normally have enough for one model in each unit...

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

If you've got any, the Testament gets on really well with Vengers - incorporeal cavalry charges get very ugly very fast for your enemy and mean that their caster needs to be paranoid about staying out of charge range.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

CID just made Lynys & Edrea ... good? And guidance is changing from friendly faction.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Captainicus posted:

I'm not in CID, if you don't mind, what was changed?

Lynus & Edrea? His first aid can now heal any living model (no friendly faction limit) and his applied knowledge doesn't have to be used on warrior models (as of the latest update). Her arcane bolt was replaced by a zap with a 4" AoE (POW 12 I think) that as well as blowing up light infantry (and she has true sight of course) removes any clouds it touches. And yes, POW 6 blast damage isn't amazing - but Magic Ability 7 and Truesight makes her scary for lightly armoured stealth units like Bloodrunners or Daughters of the Flame - and truesight allows her to find targets behind enemy cloudwalls so she can blow them away.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Captainicus posted:

That is pretty neat. I'm not sure when you would use applied knowledge on a non-warrior, as generally you want your warbeast / warjack to destroy your enemy, not hamper them but leave them alive, good for shooting heavies though, I suppose! Could also be very useful on budget heavies or against armor stacking though. Good stuff.

When you're facing a warjack with a shield is the obvious one. Take the shield out in the first swing or two and finishing it off becomes a whole lot easier. There's also sniping out the arc node from bonejacks of course as it only takes 20 damage before ARM to column 4; give it to a charger and you can pretty reliably take the arc node off two bonejacks in a turn.

Also there's the Bart, Bucaneer (or other set-up piece), hot-shotted Galleon combo. A melee heavy takes four boosted POW 13s from the gunports all to column 2 - which is almost certainly enough to wreck its movement system and leave it flailing. Then the Galleon uses its focus to do its normal drag and beat up trick on a second heavy.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

AttackBacon posted:

Where I felt it starts to break down is when you get to the very focused "discount" jacks versus their beast equivalents. The Juggernaut is the big bugbear here, Mat 7, PS 19, ARM 20 34 boxes for 12 points. It's extremely focused on what it does: be a tanky melee piece that will kill whatever it gets to. Circle doesn't really have something that can compete with it. Their fightiest 12pt beast is a Gnarlhorn which is Mat 6, PS 15, Arm 18 26 boxes. Sure the Gnarlhorn out-threats, but Circle has to Primal it to even have a hope of killing the Juggernaut (and Primal is at minimum a 7 point investment) and even then it's a big ask for the goat.

The problem here isn't even that - it's that the Juggernaut is a superior generic beast - and Khador is a faction that doesn't have access to Synergy. The Riphorn under maxed out Synergy is utterly grotesque. Three initial attacks, a chain attack for either a headbutt or a two handed throw, and it can buy three more attacks. Oh, and it charges for free and can get some positioning with Bulldoze that if you get your setup right you can sometimes make two claw attacks and a two handed throw on one model and four horns on the other.

That's seven attacks that are almost hard enough to maul heavies off a 14 point model - and yes you do get all seven if you aren't going to reave. The thing is terrifying if you throw in buffs. Meanwhile the Ironclad (a decent opposite number at 12 points generates one point of focus, and only has two initial attacks. Without buffs it's almost certainly better - but the effect of the buffs gets multiplied by 2-3 initial attacks not 6-7 attacks unless you dump more focus in it.

All of which means that if you have a caster who does nothing for warjacks then cheap jacks like ironclads or juggernauts are a very sensible choice - but satyrs are balanced round getting more out of buffs and debuffs than other models in their cost bracket so are a niche option that are intended to work with Primal and either Synergy or ARM debuffs. It's not so much a tax as a design of the cheap warbeasts, making them effective but niche.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Excelsiortothemax posted:

Armoured Corps CiD starting today comrades :siren:

Let’s all enjoy some speed 4 goodness as we lose endlessly in scenario with our cool new toys.

Including Vlad1 with juggernaut spam. The pseudo-lights all down a point while gaining a point of MAT (and RAT for the Rager), and the jugger and marauder each up a point.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

rkajdi posted:

Of course I'm playing Dr. Arkadius a lot now (how is he so under-rated?) so I'm used to threat ranges that are incredibly extreme if I can hold feat for optimum utility.

1: He's in Minions
2: He's in Farrow. Which basically means that you need to buy his entire battlegroup just to use him personally in competitive play - the whole of Farrow is suffering with Arkadius being the best part of it.
3: If the enemy manages to survive your feat turn you're in a whole lot of trouble - you have almost no fury management and aren't terribly good at brawling.
4: He doesn't pair terribly well with Rask who is also an S-tier warlock with a feat to give his army the alpha strike and whose most successful lists are effectively warbeast heavy alpha strikers.

Also the Maelok Posse Brick came back in earnest at the end of last year - they overhauled Maelok so Death Pact gives all his warrior models +2 ARM and Undead. Which means on Feat turn they are Arm 22 vs melee (outgrinding even Rask Unchargeable Posse) - and all warrior models and all his beasts get the incorporeal charges. He also now has Soul Harvester to get silly amounts of fury against living infantry armies - four max units of Posse is the new standard.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

mp5 posted:

Def 11 Arm 16 might be the worst statline in the game for heavy infantry, but I don't know for sure

Def 11 ARM 15 Incindiarii and Arcuarii say hi.

counterspin posted:

It's almost like making the vast majority of warjacks MAT 7 vastly changed the costing math from MK2 and every beast that hasn't been recosted in MK3 likely needs a point drop!

Dropping Skorne's Titans from DEF 12 to DEF 10 across the board didn't help. (But then Mk 3.0 Skorne were a disaster in all directions)

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

It's the cut price Dawnguard Sentinels that worry me - a mass Sentinel list is a nightmare to play against.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

AttackBacon posted:

That melee weapon is...uh...wowsers. With reliable access to boosting? And divine inspiration? Yowza. That's a nasty defensive strike too. First Rng 3 melee?

I cannot believe it's Spd 6 though. That's the biggest surprise.

No Pathfinder is its main downside, otherwise it's brutal.

And no you can't boost - but you have signs and portents in melee. You can also use it (and get bonus points for using it) in any theme except Disciples of Agony - and it seems to be just what Masters of War ordered in the form of powerful magical weapons.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Crazy Ferret posted:

The only Skorne themes that bug me are the ones that are more about the playstyle than the interesting theme benefits. Winds of Death is just "Welp, Venators" and The Exalted is just taking as many Stonebros as the list can fit and your flavor of warrior-caster. I want to themes to be a bit more interesting.

Honestly I wouldn't even mind those if they'd put a little more effort in - even "Welp, Venators" would be a lot more interesting if it didn't have Paingiver Beast Handlers but had an extra beast buff in its place. So my ideal Winds of Death gives all Skorne guns Hunter's Mark, my ideal The Exalted gives the beasts Dark Shroud, and my ideal Masters of War gives beasts Gang Fighter or is even light beasts only and hands out Flank.

And Winds of Death is currently the theme for double derp turtle with an in-faction skirmish screen...

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Incite is a 10" range - but it's mathematically better than Signs & Portents within that range. I'm also thinking that DEF 16 P+S 19 archidons are looking scary - and the derp turtle under both incite and grievous wounds is looking very scary. Yes, she has to play forward - but unlike Feora 3 she's on a small base, and comes with bulwark for DEF, battle driven for ARM, and possibly even a rhinodon for spiny growth. And of course a krea - and probably also a supreme guardian to keep spells away (and get souls from dead warbeasts). Of course you only get to incite once before you have to take down your upkeeps, but two incites should be enough.

The other question crossing my mind is Xekaar and how much actually giving him both an arc node and telemetry does to make him playable as he can now land both pursuit and mortality without dying - and the guardian can keep him safe from spell assassination on feat turn.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

CaptCommy posted:

I'm actually a little concerned about the assassination potential with Xerxis2. Like, bring a gladiator and you have SPD 7 bugs with SP 10 POW 14 Poison sprays with S&P. That'll kill quite a few casters super dead.

It's the same speed as an unbuffed Road Hog - and those things haven't been dominant, with the only big difference being poison (never mind their speed with Dr. Arkadius). We also have SPD 6 SP 10 POW 14 Warp Wolves with Wraithbane and Ghosty. Yes, it needs testing - but it's not overwhelmingly different from anything we've seen before.

Week 2 of the CID is much more interesting than Week 1 (which was utterly meh). I love the new Abidan. And The Exalted just got some hitting power with Stone's Fury on fully charged POW 14 Ancestral Guardians.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

CaptCommy posted:

None of those can do 4-die damage though. The Poison is really what makes me think about the bugs as a more serious threat than any of these other examples. I'm not even saying it's too good (yet), but it's definitely something new.

It's nastier - but it's harder to pull off as gunfighter doesn't allow failed charge and spray unlike assault. And assassinations that require multiple heavies to get within 10" follow the age-old rule "You come at the king? You best not miss".

It's certainly worth investigating, but some of the reactions indicate that the sky is falling. My feeling is that X2 Sentinels is going to end up as an interesting variant of X2 Drakes, better into shooting but worse into infantry spam and even melee warjacks.

S.J. posted:

And holy loving poo poo the mammoth is ... good???

It lost assault, and I suspect that's a pretty big deal as it doesn't have dual attack.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Alpha Phoenix posted:

I'm modding mine to add gladi and Orin, since shields and hydra don't affect spells.

Worth thinking about adding a Supreme Guardian instead of Orin. Keeping one powered isn't hard. Only 11 points more - and you've got the souls of your warbeasts and paingivers to fuel that wrecking machine, and it covers much more with its arcane vortex, and it gives you a very threatening magic weapon.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

S.J. posted:

Overtake is useless on most decent combat warriors outside of exalted, since they'll make like two attacks at most. But an Ancestral Guardian with 3 souls to spend can get a good amount of work in, at least. Not that that really makes up for it. Incite is still insanely strong, though, despite the nerf. You can also cast it on multiple models in a turn, and if you have marketh, he can cast it for free.

Literally the only Skorne non-caster warrior models with multiple attacks who are playable in theme with Makeda (other than Marketh who's losing them) either (a) have easy access to side step as they are praetorian swordsmen or legends and can ignore tough in theme, (b) are ferox with leap, a 2" base, and a 2" reach one side and a bite the other and can ignore tough in theme, (c) are nihilators and not in a theme with Marketh (d) are Ancestral Guardians, or (e) are character models; Zaadesh, Hakaar, and Vorkesh.

This just feels like an absurdly lazy nerf. "That spell is causing problems? Let's nerf it and not even bother to see how it interacts with the faction". With the result her signature spell, the spell that tried to give her back her Mark 2 functionality, is pretty close to useless. I don't believe after that there's anyone on the PP dev team who even plays Skorne outside Exalted.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

S.J. posted:

I mean... thanks for saying in long form the point I was making I guess :v:

I just don't think it's quite as huge a deal, but we don't know for sure if it'll stick yet or not. I have the feeling that it will, but with Incite buffing everything including guns, I don't think it kills her ability to be played.

Oh, it doesn't kill her ability to be played. It just makes her boring and little more than a buff-bot when part of the charm of Mk2 Makeda3 was she was more like a cousin of the Butcher with interactions with animi (most notably Molik's Fate Walker and Vortex of Destruction as well as the old bronzeback's animus and her feat) that both made her extremely active and could only happen in Skorne. No caster with bulwark and incite is going to be terrible.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

My suggestion on the PP forums when told that Mk2 Makeda couldn't be recreated in Mk3 was that to play like her old self in Mk3 her kit should be something like Field Marshal: Overtake, her sword inflicting a -3 ARM debuff rather than having Blood Boon, either Flashing Blade or Thresher, and some sort of serious reposition ability that didn't take free strikes. Probably also bulwark.

Far more interesting than the direction PP are taking her.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

waah posted:

but there's no way for her to get pathfinder unless your opponent gives it to you via battle driven if you take her in Exalted theme.

On the other hand her guardians are shield guards and she can take a drake if she wants to spend a fury for pathfinder.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

head58 posted:

I think it could be situationally useful but unless she’s on feat turn and mowing down dudes I don’t know where she’s going to get the fury for that and Incite and anything else she wants to cast.

That's generally what it's for. A feat turn blood boon to give her 2" extra of movement on one overtake, letting her cast off and threaten the enemy caster or just leap the gap between units. I can't see it ever cast when not blood booned, but shot into the back of some poor trooper when half way through a crowdsurf it's effectively RAT 10 (6 + Incite + back strike) and POW 15. Far more effective with the free Incite than the old version ever was, especially with Makeda having Overtake when she never had access to beat back in Mk2 and rarely had hand of death on herself in Mk3.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

waah posted:

Can't remember anything else, but it's Skorne Christmas for sure.

From the Skorne Facebook group:

Skorne Facebook posted:

Recap of the Skorne Post Dynamic Update from the live stream today:
1. Zaal1 gains "Irregulars Ancestral Guardian" which allows him to take AGs in any theme. (Allows them to be free in theme if applicable)
2. Mordikaar gains "Irregulars Void Spirit" which allows him to take Void Spirits in any theme. (Allows them to be free in theme if applicable)
3. Agonizer gains the "Titan" key word, namely to benefit from Bronzeback's Leadership.
4. Replace the Animus on the Sentinel with Recoil.
5. Replace the Animus on the Soilder with Swarm.
6. Both Aradus Heavies gain Snacking
7. Disciples of Agony gains Chiron. Disciples of Agony can take unlimited Minion solos.
8. Imperial Warhost gains Molik Karn and Marketh. Free cards can be Krea, Agonizer, or solos.
9. Masters of War loses the restriction on ranged beasts. Gains Supreme Guardian. Supreme Guardian counts towards free points. Free cards are attachments, Tycom, and/or small/medium solos.
10. All points costs changes and rules as stated in the last CID

rkajdi posted:

So we might actually see Chiron in the wild, freed from his lovely warcaster?

Xekaar isn't that bad any more. Turns out that 3 point arc nodes with telemetry were precisely what a Fury 6 caster with an offensive spell list an no defensive tech needed to land spells like Mortality, Pursuit, and Deadweight. (He's still not setting the tournament world on fire, but Xekaar backed up by Marketh and two immortal vessels is far from a joke pick and feels just as Cryxian as Rasheth.)

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

rkajdi posted:

I never thought about using Xekaar in exalted, but now that he can arc he seems a good bit better. I'm not worried about being best in class, but prior to arcing Xekaar was just plain bad. You got a single mortality out of Marketh before he died, and then you were stuck putting your caster into harm's way to do much of anything. Witch mark in particular seemed like a huge trap.

The Immortal Vessels are extollers so they also go in MoW and WoD. Winds of course gives Xekaar a triple battle engine build. And yes, the only use for Witch Mark is in battlebox games.

Also Marketh's getting upgraded so before you throw him in to the mix you can reduce the cost of Xekaar's spells

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

rkajdi posted:

3pt multi-use arc nodes is kind of the best for hordes period, and there's only maybe one or two better in the whole game than that.

3pt multi-use arc nodes with telemetry for +2 to hit. They'd be incredibly broken in just about any other faction, but (with the exception of Xekaar) Skorne spellslingers are designed to not need arc nodes, so Rasheth has his dark rituals, Hexeris 2 can channel through his battlegroup, Mordikaar has Essence Blast, Morghoul 2 & 3 are intended to play forward to threaten assassination, and Zaal 2 only really slings spells as a last resort.

quote:

I'm also happy to hear Skorne are good for the first time in a long time. I haven't touched mine this year at all, since Minions and new look Ret have been taking all my play time. Maybe I should get them out again for some variety. What's considered good now?

Zaadesh 2 and Xerxis 2 are the best beast casters (although Jalaam is playable), and Rasheth the best spell slinger and Winds of Death caster. Meowkeda2 is still a thing, and Zaal 2 and Morghoul 3 both run with infantry lists. Morghoul 2, Makeda 1, and soon Makeda 3 fit with anything. At the bottom of the pile are Morghoul 1 (who may be back thanks to Marketh in Warhost), Naaresh (who people try in Disciples), and Zaal1 (who finally gets to bring his Guardians).

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

head58 posted:

When is this Skorne deliciousness supposed to go live?

Apparently Monday or Tuesday according to one of the PP Devs (I think Hungerford) in the Skorne facebook group.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Alpha Phoenix posted:

Did the warhost benefits change? all of my armies are listed as over free models but even if I add a few more points of beasts they don't add up right.

Marginally; Molik Karn and Aptimus Marketh now allowed (and Morghoul 1 is cheering) and you can count solos as free models.

Big changes to Masters of War. Now allows shooting warbeasts and ancestral guardians, and paingivers count to free points while solos can be used as free models. Also the Supreme Guardian is supposed to be able to bring back both the TyCom and the Praetorian Swordsman Officer (due to sloppy proof reading only grunts have a description of where you put them and only grunts give up their attacks the turn they come back).

Good things for the Aradus Soldier - but the Sentinel is still a Basilisk Drake with a non magical poison attack and five points of body armour.

Edit: The final week changes for Mak 3 were terrible enough that the CID forums basically rioted. They then had a developer chat about Mak 3 and produced two more versions of Mak 3 within the week.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

The CID system of course does one thing that Warmahordes had always avoided in the past. When books dropped they used to drop for every faction - or at least for half the factions. This meant that although there was power creep in the game it was never "The most powerful faction is the one with the most recent army book". That's just obnoxious. And as a Skorne player the whole thing about Mk3 was half-assed.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

AttackBacon posted:

The Supreme Guardian is the best single model in the game. Change my mind.

It's not even the best battle engine in its faction.

Seriously, though, it's good enough that I have a hard time finding a reason for any list (other than in DoA - and who plays that these days?) to not take at least one. And it goes really well with Makeda 3 due to anti-spell tech. Pity you need to import the thing.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

counterspin posted:

I love Fiona and my immediate response was that I could get into Mercs, but my recent frustrations with there not being any communication from PP about updates to the pigs half of Minions stuff makes me not want to put money into a faction with an undefined release schedule.

To be fair Talion Charter (the Pirates/Fiona theme) is in CID right now which means that they have more than a few models coming out soon. A new caster, some new jacks, and a handful of solos.

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

No one tracking the PP Developer chat? Someone's been tracking it in the Infernals chat. Takeaways:
  • Hearts of Darkness back with limited casters
  • Warriors of Faith - combined Protectorate/Khador cavalry + jack theme force
  • A combined Morrowan/Thamarite(!) theme force. Also a lot more Morrowan tags added (including to Stryker) and a complete rework for Connie Blaize.
  • A merc theme force that can take non-mercs.
  • Six Archons. (Morrow, Thamar, Menoth, Dhunia, Primal, and Void) Mercenary, minion, and sometimes Partisan. Five on large bases, Dhunia on medium.
  • About a dozen more models
  • Oblivion CID

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

Did they say when these theme force changes are happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

fool_of_sound posted:

An evil tree tried to destroy the world and ended up weakening the planar boundaries, robot cultists are sucking the life energy out of the world to try to create a clockwork goddess, and now demons are invading because Ayn Rand, the goddess sold humans out to them.

To be fair everything we know of the period says that humanity's backs to the wall and that 1/3 of human souls not going to Infernals was a huge improvement.