Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
premium is Worth The Five Bucks. chapo gray wolves 4 lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

oh no...

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
cum town is good and they were doing a bit and loving with david cross and it was good.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
im sorry about your sense of humor. may i recommend the mcelroy brothers

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
im anthony cumia.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Probably one of the two that didn't have headphones and couldn't hear what David was saying... Or didn't have mics and couldn't talk to David without a 5 second delay in the convo. I forget what the situation was because I was feeling so bad for David. Just trying to save the hosts by throwing them a life jacket in form of the Tech Support bit while one host talked about cell towers.

Chapo Trap House is pretty good though.

it was a bit.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
that was a lot of words for zizek to say "maybe we should have a third catch-all bathroom because there are a lot of different gender identities that dont easily fit into male and female"

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Trabisnikof posted:

And also somehow take a side trip through "God drat recycling why you so hard" and "trans will lead to people marrying 7 dogs"

and "sometimes i stand in front of the bathrooms for like an hour because i feel like im not a man, everyone does this right? please confirm"

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

-Atom- posted:

nick mullen is funny and you should listen to cum town.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

SunAndSpring posted:

So Arthur Chu is basically the same kind of person as that Jonathan McIntosh guy, being someone who supports good things, but expresses their views in the most asinine ways that you almost want to oppose said things they support as a knee-jerk reaction?

this is every single person who claims to be victimized by gamergate on the internet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
thats true mostly they dont even support good things.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

William F Cuckley posted:

Oh cool which alternate earth did you warp in from?

have you seen D&D? there are TONS of these guys posting on the forums.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I love when black people are commodified and used as tools to rate white people

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Thom and the Heads posted:

yeah maybe on opposite day

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

WE B Boo-ourgeois posted:

Gloria La Riva is a badass WOC… vote for her imo

yeah

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Bryter posted:

Reservoir Dogs would have been a much shorter film if the thieves had been as scared of cameras as Matt Forney is

wow, that guy lives near me? i wonder if i've ever seen him and never knew.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Fojar38 posted:

That is the cleanest subway platform I've ever seen.

get this: its in philadelphia.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Snowy posted:

Someone said Hamilton was like those Epic Rap Battles from history videos without the humor. Or something like that.

it's like those videos, but instead of being on youtube you have to pay ten thousand dollars to see it

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMFxpaoGNY

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

BBJoey posted:

his wife left him

Good. I hope she's doing ok.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Coheed and Camembert posted:

https://twitter.com/ralphdouthat/status/804095743619461120

@RalphDouthat is a pro-loving-follow.

Thanks for the link, this is excellent.

Nick saying Arthur looks like Mr Saturn is so brutal.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

goodog posted:

I used to think that the liberals who supported the Iraq War just did so out of cowardice. But the Clintonites are just as ignorant and bloodthirsty as the neo-cons, they just think they're on a higher moral plane because they post gifs from Ru Paul's Drag Race.

Cool, glad you were paying attention during the entire Obama administration

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Mst3kmann posted:

One of the things that finally got me to unsubscribe from The Smartest Man in the World with Greg Proops is how he speaks about Eichenwald's claims as if they're completely legitimate (he completely bought the Jill Stein supporter in the airport story, for instance).

It was pretty surreal to listen to Chapo talk about the seizure story, then listen to Proops completely defending Kurt. He's exactly the type of pro-Hillary diehard that Chapo rails against.

The Democratic primary didn't do that for you? He was loving slime.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Corek posted:

the sad thing is dan nainan is the funniest engineer of all time

that'll be R.A. Lafferty imo

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

fatherboxx posted:

alt-right movie canon:
empire of dust
first five minutes of american history x
angry birds

Nazis like the entire movie of American history x because the ending reaffirms their beliefs. It's encouraged and reinforced more racists than it has convinced otherwise and should honestly be considered a pro Nazi movie.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Zikan posted:

the funniest part is that the representative she is primarying stephen lynch is Real Bad so she would be a legit improvement lol

Yeah, a narcissistic pathological liar who's so much of a sociopath she leaves her dog outside for weeks to die in a boston winter while she takes a vacation and then uses the animal's death for twitter sympathy would be a real improvement. At best she'd be a lateral move.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Considering she worked for the Bush campaign and was an active Republican until settling into her "most important woman in tech" character, yeah, she probably would have.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Does anyone have a link to that video of Joe Rogan talking about some tragedy and then immediately changing the subject to some dumb video he saw online?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Rhesus Pieces posted:

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/826079859663368192

Yeah he's definitely spent some time on our dying comedy forum.

you dont have to have done that to use those jokes since weird twitter's main source of humor is repeating fyad memes form 10 years ago

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
*in extremely political consultant voice* uhhh barnacle jim has a long face LMAO

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
They're right about DeRay.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

prefect posted:

drat. She said some stuff during the "delete Uber" thing that I wanted to quote. Basically, she was happy that people were using Lyft, somebody else said "when do we get to tell them that there's no ethical consumption under capitalism", and Amber (gently) told that person to back off.

amber is wrong and if you're supporting lyft or uber over unionized labor you're lovely

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
didnt all the chapo guys recently accuse john dolan of being a pedophile and poo poo on his politics or was i hallucinating. that was weird.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

prefect posted:

If you take that hard line 100% of the time you're interacting with normal people, they're not going to want to move in your direction at all. Movement towards a good thing is good, even if it's not the full victory you might like.

you don't need to actively help Lyft with their grassroots advertising to be a leftist though.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
you can still call a cab. if a union is striking it's generally good to support the strike rather than actively condemn one company for profiting off of the strike while actively advertising for another company for doing the exact same thing.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

SousaphoneColossus posted:

Uber was intentionally/directly profiting off the strike and Lyft wasn't, and even pledged money to the ACLU. I don't like or use either company because they're anti-union but it's a false equivalence to say they are doing the same thing.

edit: I understand the impulse to criticize both companies, but where does it end? Do you berate people for shopping at non-union Trader Joe's or Whole Foods when there are unionized grocery stores like Safeway, for example? Scolding people for their consumption habits is not only a bad strategy but it's (intentionally or unintentionally) a stalking horse for promoting sustainable capitalism as much as anything.

Lyft was also intentionally and directly profiting off the strike. I don't know where you got the idea that they weren't. Did they suspend services in solidarity or something? I never heard about it. Lyft makes 800 million dollars a year and they donated 1 million to make themselves look good and advertise their name. I don't understand why it's so essential that liberals defend that. I'm not saying to boycott it, because that wouldn't accomplish anything, but don't actively help a company advertise its strike breaking and then act like it's a necessary leftist act.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Forums Terrorist posted:

why is every single one of these losers a dude

because they think women will gently caress them in gratitude

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

prefect posted:

Maybe there are some women who feel that way, but who don't post as much because the Internet hates women.

Idk I see a lot of women with clear voices online. All the time. The internet, in general, is very positive towards women. Being a poster on a pay-subscription site known for spawning 4chan and trolling disabled people to suicide, your perspective is, I'm sure, biased.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

rumble in the bunghole posted:

New ep up featuring Tim Heidecker.

Now Sam Hyde will NEVER be on cum town!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Under the vegetable posts like a spree killer

I've heard that from a lot of people in my life, it's weird.