Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

sticklefifer posted:

Does TNA genuinely get bored/ADHD about their own concepts way faster than Vince? Or is it more that too many people are deciding which direction to go?

half of the main event angles since its creation involve a heel faction splitting off from and/or feuding with another heel faction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

can't wait to see Broken Benjamin posters on dorm room walls

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

So is Mary living a Pondoless lifestyle now? She's getting a hell of a lot of work

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

Yeah they broke up a while ago. Also she got a cover up tattoo over her big Juggalo shoulder tattoo.

Two great pieces of news

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

NienNunb posted:

TJ Perkins is an MRA Redditor and a mediocre wrestler, I wish him nothing but the worst in his professional career and every day life.

I'm with this jabroni

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

They were fighting over me

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Ember Moon is so amazing. Rovert hasn't been this right about someone I've never heard of since Chad Gable.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

There's no way they'd break up the merch machine, not with them being featured in the first WWE Slam Crate and having a Toys R Us exclusive Funko Pop, both coming out next month

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

plz don't take my Monday night cruisers away

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

sticklefifer posted:

Trading Fulton for Damo is the best possible direction for Sanity. Now aside from Young they're actually a Euro anarchist stable.

wait til they boot EY for Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Fuckin End

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Gaz-L posted:

And Eric goes back to being Roode's second.

Okay now I'd actually be good with that

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'll alert the lads it's #ShootWeek

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Alexa is too small to be champion in the same way as Sasha, i.e. they can't be put through a table because the goddamn thing won't break.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

other than that, Alexa 4-champ 4-evah

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

So was Jim Fixx's

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The masses love when a big man can move. Remember when Sportscenter used to show highlights, a big fat lineman scooping up a fumble and running for a touchdown always made the top 10

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He rilly fills that way

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

By soon they mean never, as in she is never getting called up

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Sanguinia posted:

Kind of lovely but it seems like Asuka was not coming up until Summerslam season anyway.

Or ever

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Under the vegetable posted:

the marines are poo poo, there has been no moral war and no defensible reason to enter or promote the united states military since at least ww2, and i will be booing this jackbooted fascist.

Agreed except for the last part you disgusting sexist

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

oatgan posted:

what part was sexist

I didn't notice him railing against any former MALE troops hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

KungFu Grip posted:

no one loves wwe its just stockholm syndrome

agreed 100%

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Over half the segments end with run-ins/beatdowns/saves/challenges

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Djarum posted:

I don't think anyone was clamoring for him before he left. It is like Bull Dempsey/James, for about five minutes right after he was released he had a bunch of indie bookings and shoot interviews. Now, I have no idea if he is even still working which he is by all accounts a very nice guy and wasn't that bad of a worker.

Bull is a pissy little baby and a bad, lazy worker. All I've seen him doing lately is making me avoid Highspots shoots I would otherwise watch because I don't want to hear him yap on and on with his crybaby lies.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

Lana and Rusev had contracts with WWE and Bunim/Murray Productions. Can't see them quitting. High spenders too.

How much does her dad fleece for his huckster missionary poo poo

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hartman is reliable

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm a top

level Patreon supporter of The Nobodies

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Now all of the matches can theoretically stretch across both rings. Gives the women more room to work with anyways.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Fumaofthelake posted:

I just want to know what's up with Summer

So cut out the middleman and ask Casey directly

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Who is getting called up tonight besides Liv and Ruby Riot? I don't have time to scour the social media of whatever 900 women they've got at the PC. That's more of a coconono job.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

At least with Nak people will be happy with the Rumble winner and it's been a few loving years since that's happened and no Randy fuckin Orton doesn't count

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DarkstarIV posted:

For context, Shayna beat Kairi clean via submission, after she prevented Kairi from using the elbow drop. Like I wouldn't care under normal circumstances, but it's really not a good look for Kairi who was eliminated by Dana Brooke in the Royal Rumble, and now lost to Shayna. Makes me wonder if she has heat on her for whatever reason.

Again with this stuff. Your waifu is going to be fine, chill out.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Might as well put Cena in this since there's no way they can get 2 months build out of the UT match

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It wasn't Shane's son it was a ref's now you in fact owe ME ten bucks!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Leaning towards yes: AOP, Iconic Duo

Still in the Maybe category: Almas, Ember, Jose, Sanity

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

IcePhoenix posted:

Who's debuting/returning tonight, scoopsmasters?

Iconic Duo due to Peyton's attempt at IG tomfoolery

Big Cass and Dean are cleared I believe

Is it too soon for Drew to be called up?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's been closer to 4.5 and the initial report said he hoped to be back in time for WM but I also did not read any updates about it since then

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Tried to do an "I missed being here at home!!!" post but the pic she used has a different nail polish from her WM appearance so the jig is up

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DarkstarIV posted:

She's a good wrestler with an absolutely terrible attitude problem.

How can the shitapple fall far from the poo poo tree when the poo poo tree is in the shade of another poo poo tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

TNA's playing with fire using Tessa, you know she's getting signed to NXT very very very soon!