Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So the Khan/Trump feud is the main headline for every single news network this morning. I didn't check Fox News though. This is going to dominate another news cycle.

I mean, we all know at this point that he's going to get the 40% of the vote that will never vote any other way.

I spoke with my Dad when he was visiting and he's convinced that Hillary is just as bad as Trump. "Pick the gender of your megalomaniac dictator." Uh, yeah Dad. Okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't like Megyn Kelly, but I do like that the right is falling apart now.

Thanks Donald!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Dr. Angela Ziegler posted:

the people who like CAH and think it's even a game rather than a thinly-veiled racism-enabler are human garbage and the sooner they're excised from the board gaming community the better.

yes, I wouldn't want people with a sense of humor about anything in MY COMMUNITY

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Popular Thug Drink posted:

they have a point, CAH is not a very good game and it wears thin pretty quickly

i think the CAH creators know this and treat it as the slapdash product it is

I agree with this.

I don't think that playing it makes you racist and/or human garbage though.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I mean, with the polling what it is now, Trump skipping the debates isn't really a bad thing. It's just one less opportunity for all of your racist relatives to tell you how hard he won.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

zoux posted:

Here's Hannity trying to make the Hillary is frail conspiracy theory real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKrO_89DqQw

I can't watch all that, but the thumbnail leads me to believe that Carson is going to be helping him by trying to diagnose via news clips, which I'm pretty sure is no bueno in doctorland, isn't it?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

it just switches from questions to statements like halfway through.

what the hell

theflyingorc posted:

I don't understand what part of this I'm supposed to care about

them making an issue of a non-issue and her not just saying "yeah no this specific instance is totally within legal play gently caress off" I guess. I dunno.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is this the pivot? No just a prompter speech.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

does Trump not have a wedding ring? just something I noticed

hard to see, since it's coated in spray tan too.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I just realized this, but I bet Donald Trump has a weak as gently caress beard.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Another glaring reminder of why "Thank God for Mississippi" is a thing.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Think that was Gary Johnson.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I love that every time an argument like this happens the final resting place is basically "well my situation isn't specifically yours so you can't possibly understand."

Although this one has the lovely epilogue of also getting called racist.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

gfsincere posted:

Once again, you fundamentally misunderstand both the purpose of a paper bag test AND the fact of why black people that aren't immigrants move the way they move.

But keep telling yourself that you're in our group while having all of the cultural moves of a different one. You're black as in part of the African diaspora. But American slavery black, you are not, and that's okay.

You're just another example of why we don't gently caress with y'all on that level in a general sense.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=jamaica%20slavery

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I like that if you swapped the words white and black in any gfsincere post this afternoon, you'd get some very... :gonk:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Donald Trump won't give a concession speech. He will ignore the results and use the free national airtime on every major network to announce the TrumpNews launch, while trying to sell everyone a Trump branded white hood.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

BearDrivingTruck posted:

To put in terms you might identify with, Obama is Joe Montana, while Hillary is a pretty solid but not amazing QB.

Hillary, our democratic generations Andy Dalton.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What recourse would the government have if insurers all pulled out of the exchanges?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Reminder: George W. Bush had a team of very good debate preppers and spent more time doing research than Al Gore. Bush was widely considered to have "won" the debate despite giving a technically worse performance because Al Gore focused too much on policy, scared people by saying that we needed to use the surplus for social security instead of tax cuts, and was disrespectful and arrogant by sighing and shaking his head while Bush spoke.

Expectations are rock bottom for Trump. If he doesn't have an obvious meltdown people will say they were surprised by how well he did.

Remember that shaking your head while your opponent spoke was disrespectful in 2000. I bet about 40% of the country will be very happy if Trump makes silly faces and flips Hillary the bird the entire time she's speaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

RevKrule posted:

Huma's still heavily involved in Hillary's campaign though and he's still a semi-public figure because of his time in office.

If you haven't seen the documentary on him, it's available in digital formats. It's a good documentary (last bit w/Sydney Leathers notwithstanding) and it's just heartbreaking that someone who understands so much, so loving well, can't understand that him flirting online has killed not just his carrier but is treacherously close to killing his wife's.

I just don't understand what the point would be. "Your assistant is married to a man who was disgraced out of office, so uh.... that shows you are.. well. You don't surround yourself with the best people?"

• Locked thread