Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Any UK goons got a recommendation for a water piece substantial enough to hold the Fury Rogue upside down without shattering or toppling over? The vape is pretty hefty and I'd like to be able to set the whole setup down when not in use.

I got my initial Sapphire appointment for anxiety/panic attacks next week so fingers crossed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

fuctifino posted:

I made a 1m bag for the wheelchair. It's probably about as big I can carry on the chair... and it worked well. First test was lunchtime today:
https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1570367236346466304

What is the metal multi-chamber container you use a couple of tweets down? My first Sapphire/Curaleaf scrip should be turning up this week and I need somewhere to put it all

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

fuctifino posted:

It's a Reload from Mad Heaters with a couple of extra storage containers added. It's a fantastic dynavap tool.

Congrats on your first scrip :) :420:

Thanks! I've got one on order from VapeWellness along with a WPA for my Rogue, which I'm very excited to try out

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Logging on to the weed thread to post in favour of weed

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Thannabis

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

onesixtwo posted:

I started just vaping throughout the day during work and... nothing changed. I was always just nervous about it but like, I spend most my non-work time consuming so.. why not?

Yeah, turns out it's just fine, I'm still a productive member of society, and even more patient with people.

I know this is some lame nerd poo poo to care about but I am way more productive since I started vaping before work. I just kind of sail through my work without distraction

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I bought a knockoff of the Sneaky Pete mini globe because I liked the idea of a whip and I gotta say it's more a novelty than anything else. It has no carb so you can't really use the whip setup as a handheld, and so light that you need to hold it in place when rested on a table (or I guess glue it on to a weighted base). The stem mouthpiece makes it a pretty good portable though

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I finally got a Dynavap + Wand and I am hiiiiiiiigh

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Code Jockey posted:

it's ridiculous isn't it

I had a very, very bad week, so bad that I didn't even touch it for the last few days until just a little earlier (I couldn't by necessity)

Boy am I glad it exists lol

My only complaint is that I'm not sure my Dynavap reliably clicks when I use the DYADP cup insert. I was kind of hoping you could rest the wand on the table and drop the Dyna in. That might be because I have the Sneaky Pete half bowl converter in, I dunno

e: after a few mins thinking about it, I realised that if you insert the cup adapter to its full "depth", the Wand might applying too much heat towards the base of the tip. So I pulled it "up" a bit, so that the lip of the cup is a few ml above the insert and it seems to work on an empty tip. Will gently caress around and find out

Wachter fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Nov 12, 2022

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

The Dynavap rules with just a torch lighter. I have a Fury Rogue which is convenient and discreet for taking to shows and pubs, but any other time I'm using the Dynavap. It's just better

E: congrats

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Haute cweedsine

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I'm just back to sing the praises of the Dynavap + iSpire Wand again. One thing a lot of reviews don't mention is how loving good it tastes. Like the Dynavap + torch lighter gets you high (albeit not as much the Wand) but after the first hit it tastes like ABV. Even as you're cashing out the bowl with the Wand it still tastes good

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Who are you all to say that Dr Manhattan didn't get so high he time travelled 20 years

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

What if your whole house was a bong for a much larger creature

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

MrQwerty posted:

you should have just punched him in the face and told him to do something about it, he would have started crying considering the prior reactions

Dude sounds pretty high-strung. I think if you had just laid an arm on his shoulder and said "are you ok bro??" he would have started crying

He should probably smoke some weed

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

So I got properly high last night after 6 months of microdosing with the Dynavap and I realise that my tolerance ain't poo poo. Made brownies with like 2 tablespoons ABV stirred into a packet of brownie mix and a bite sent me into space for 5+ hours. Maybe it was being at a friend's house who punched his wall every time England were fouled but that was not an experience I'd care to repeat

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

eddiewalker posted:

I can already 100% a bowl in one hit with the Wand.

How long do you wait after the click?

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

eddiewalker posted:

When my brother in law tried to be a cop, he said part of the academy was using special candles so the trainees could learn what burning weed smelled like. What a bunch of squares.

This is why cops can't be in the same room as fent

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I was saying boo-rley

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I'd love a water piece that is effectively the globe with the long mouthpiece, but with a carb on the side where your thumb would sit so you can puff on it like a giant Sherlock

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Carth Dookie posted:

Do you own a drill

You don't know me but trust when I say that if I try to drill a hole in a spherical glass bong I'm going to destroy the bong, the drill, and probably at least one of my limbs

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Is rear end weed better or worse than ditch weed

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

If you don't want weed smell in your house the only thing I know that works is a shitload of incense over time. You can't rely on your own sense of smell to determine whether it's still hanging around since you're high and noseblind

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

The half bowl converter in my Dynavap means I've got way too much weed in my stash box and it's starting to go dry. What's the best way to store it for longer periods of time? One of those Tightvac things?

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

fuctifino posted:

I've used nothing but the VapHit Zen Pipe stem with my dynavap since it landed. As far as the draw and cooling goes, it really hits the spot. I guess it sold out quickly for a reason, and I feel blessed to have ordered mine when I did

:allears: :420:

This thing is back in stock at Recommended Vape Supplies

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Got my Vaphit Zen and am high

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

It's very good! Bit of a learning curve since I'm used to using a carb, and I have to draw a lot more gently than I normally would, but I really like that my whole home setup is now just the pipe balancing inside my Wand. And it hits hard

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

The Rogue rules. Although I much prefer the Dynavap at home, if I had to keep just one vape it would be the Rogue on account of being able to blast it in pubs and take it into venues without issue

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Someone should make a tacticool Dynavap mount for a torch lighter

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Carth Dookie posted:

I dub thee Toke Tower.

:350:

There must be an adaptor for putting the Vaphit Zen pipe in my Rogue. And I will find it

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Carth Dookie posted:

So I put this to the test and it works.

Hell yeah it does. Thanks!

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Holy poo poo it smells like a memory, that's gonna gently caress me up!

Proust getting the idea for In Search of Lost Time

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

À la reclaim du temps vape-poo

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Getting under the covers and reading by weedlight

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

And if that isn't enough,

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

fuctifino posted:

The balls heat up

SOLD

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Thomas the Dank Engine

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Phat Phingers posted:

If a robot gained human-level sentience and intelligence, would it have rights? Could you "kill" it and not be found guilty?

That's the whole reason we have Blade Runners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Electric Cornflakes