Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

It also protects their sense of modesty. Does that no longer have any value?

I agree. The risk of predators taking advantage of this law is real, but likely insignificant. The very real VIOLATION of the long-standing, naturally understood private spaces of women, while not explicitly illegal, is just as serious.

50 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:24:01 AM by fwdude (If we keep insisting on the lesser of two evils, that is exactly what they will give us from now on.)
He LITERALLY thinks that the Democrats created and passed a "Men can pee in whatever bathroom they want to if they claim to be female no checking no backsies" law! It's such a fundamental misunderstanding of reality I find it so hard to grasp.

quote:

but I do support it if done carefully.
To only non-white people.

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Sep 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"Here's a story about my daughter's boyfriend experiencing discrimination."

"Hey you stupid loving stupid gently caress stop worrying about your daughters being harassed by police you moron!!"

"What? You read that wrong."

"You stupid loving stupid gently caress I read it perfectly loving correct you moron: your daughter's boyfriend is being harassed you moron stupid loving liberal baby moron."

And, if only for a brief exchange, that one Freeper knows the Freep Experience for the rest of us.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Why don’t they just move to North Korea if they love totalitarianism so much?
33 posted on 9/23/2016, 7:22:33 AM by miss marmelstein (Richard the Third: With my own people alone I should like to drive away the Muslims)

"Aaaaanyway: here's your list of approved non-deviant baby names."

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nihilarian posted:

you are vastly overstating the amount of sense that makes

Also their reasoning was "being the little spoon means you want to be hosed in the rear end, therefore gay"

Yup. Very simple: Every time an article comes out that is shocked, SHOCKED, that Kids Today want a supportive partner and not just a bang maid Freep goes "Why?? 'Cause they're QUEER??"

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I know specifics are a Liberal conspiracy but what, exactly, was Hillary signalling to Holt?

*complicated series of hand gestures (IE finger tapping without the "aggressive" and "impatient" actual tapping motion)* "Hey...Holt...tell...him...he's...over...his...time...heh...heh...heh"

quote:

An inspection team, from EACH candidate’s side, should be able to come on stage and inspect the opposing candidate’s podium/lectern, just moments before the debate starts. Each team could include a techie to inspect any electronic gear.
Candidates should also be “wanded” for electronic gear, as they climb on stage.
Yes, it’s gotten that bad, sigh...
22 posted on 9/29/2016, 7:31:24 AM by moovova
"Can you believe the Republican inspector was a Democratic plant who claimed to have found nothing all along?? What we need is a Republican inspector inspector to inspect the inspector."

quote:

And his ex-wife, Jane, just died in a car crash.....hmmmm.
17 posted on 9/29/2016, 6:56:25 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
This is totally unrelated here but didn't Trump threaten to bring Gennifer Flowers to the debate? Unrelated of course. Go back to talking about Clinton murdering the ex-wife of a janitor because he could potentially harm her ambitions.

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Sep 29, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Hell no, it's something bad about Clinton. The only response is to accept it completely
Right?

quote:

I am a firm believer that Chelsea is Web Hubbell’s biological daughter.
Like, what evidence did he see that absolutely convinced him of this to the very core of his being? While screaming PHOTOSHOP at a birth certificate

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Twelve by Pies posted:

I know it's just them trying to get in good with the founder but how the hell is JimRob directly responsible for Clinton's impeachment?

He obviously wasn't since he's still alive.

quote:

Julian is a bit old to be acting like a millennial, patting himself on the back and giving himself a participation trophy.
13 posted on 10/4/2016, 9:40:09 AM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)
Yes drat those Millennials for giving themselves trophies.

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Oct 4, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Do you suppose they’ll go after graffiti “artists” with the same fervor that they go after this guy?

7 posted on 10/6/2016, 11:28:42 AM by rockrr (Everything is different now...)

quote:

No way, for one thing graffiti “artists” typically deface public places, i.e. overpasses and rail cars, and they generally are leftists.
8 posted on 10/6/2016, 11:33:13 AM by Lurkinanloomin (Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam , Know Peace)
Ummm...also they know where this guy lives...kinda makes catching him easier...

quote:

Perhaps that insane clown Timmy Kaine (Is Tim Kaine homosexual?) would like them.
8 posted on 10/6/2016, 7:56:39 AM by NorthMountain (Hillary Clinton: corrupt unreliable negligent traitor)
"No seriously is he? Because I'd sure be chagrined if I made a statement that turned out to not be factually correct about the sexuality of another human being." ~ something heard every day on Freep

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Liberals are actually angry that the storm has not been as severe as predicted so far. They remember how Katrina and Sandy both buoyed Democrats politically and gave them a chance to push their global warming baloney.

40 posted on 10/7/2016, 12:26:03 PM by SamAdams76 (It is a wise man who rules by the polls but it is a fool who is ruled by them)
"drat those Liberals for showing they are fast and effective leaders in contrast to the Republicans! I bet they just can't WAIT to show that off again!! Boy I hope there's another terrorist attack in America so Trump will win."

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"Ooooh boy! Oh boy oh boy I can't WAIT for Trump to drop the October surprise! Can't wait can't wait! He's such a master strategist that he knows JUST when to release the October surprise and it's going to be so good!"

*October 7th. Night*

"Oh what a """coincidence""" that this tape was released NOW instead of any time in the last 10 years! Guy: THIS WAS PLANNED!!!!"

Master detectives those Freepers.

Also the website of CATTLE FUTURES!!! talking about ten years ago being "ancient past".

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

BarbarianElephant posted:

Yeah, there are endless passages in the Old Testament about distinguishing "clean" and "unclean" skin diseases, which was probably an attempt at not casting people out from the tribe for having psoriasis.

"And yea the cursed were known by their disgusting skin and awful features. But not Dave, Dave's cool."

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

And now, some election night parallel universe fanfiction.

quote:

To: Scythian_Reborn

After the results for the states in the Easter Time Zone report and Trump carries ME and NH, I will make a cup of warm chocolate.

The rest of the Idiot States of RI, MA, CT, and VT will be called for Clinton. (I was born in one of those states and was stationed in another of them. I migrated to TX because I was tired of dealing with idiots who thought living within 25 miles of Harvard somehow made the geniuses.)

When NY, NC, OH are declared too close to call and PA has Trump up, I will continue sipping.

When MD is too close to call and GA goes for Trump, I will have another sip.

As the states in the Central Time Zone begin to report, I will smile and sip when Trump wins FL in a landslide.

The South (KY, WV, TN, AR, AL, MS, and LA) goes Trump, I will finish my first cup of warm chocolate and make another.

MI, WI, IA, and MI will be called too close to call. IL will be called for Clinton. We will be reminted that NY is still too close to call.

The Great Plains states (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, and TX) will all go heavily Trump.

As I sip chocolate, I will click over to the Clinton sNews Network to watch Rachel Madcow pick a fight with Tingle Leg when she hears NY, NC, MD all went for Trump. She hits old Tingle Leg in the face with her fist. Old Tingle Leg announced, “Madcow, I have never hit a woman before!” He decks her, turns to the camera, and announced, “And I have still not hit a woman! She is better endowed than Ant-Knee Weiner. Rachel is really Michael. She is as big a fraud as Hillary.”

I click back to One America News Network which has breaking news: HILLARY CLINTON, HUMA ABEDIN ARRESTS FOR FRAUD, MONEY LAUNDERING, AND ESPIONAGE!

I calmly finish my chocolate and unlock the liquor cabinet.

I hear a series of single gunshots. I open my gun safe and take out some protection. Then I realize it is my neighbors who have the “I’m with Her” bumper stickers trying to blow their brains out. I talk to the police who have responded. One says, “She shot herself four times in the head and is still conscious.” I nod and tell the police to drop by after their shift ends for a drink.

90 posted on 11/1/2016, 8:52:53 AM by MIchaelTArchangel (A Vote for Hillary is a Vote for ISIS!)
I'm not sure where these assumptions come from. Most of the states that he insists will be too close to call are soft to moderate blue this year, and under no circumstance will Maryland or New York go for Trump.

Hillary then sweeps the states never declared here and rushes past 270. 1000 (more) years of Liberal Darkness.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Alex Jones talked about pedophilia for many years. The powers you elect are often blackmailed so they are controllable by foreigners.

That Friday evening party gets the weaker politicians drunk, woman enter becoming progressively more naked, progressively younger, video blackmail with young ins,

and the people’s vote is meaningless. Many of your drunk or druggy pols do not work for you. And big money goes behind the child molesters.

And Alex becomes that crazy wacko.

And that shell you live inside is comfy.
90 posted on 11/3/2016, 5:11:49 PM by TheNext (Hillary Hurts Children & Women)
Since all of this is bullshit this is just this guy saying "This is how I would blackmail someone with pictures of pedophilia."

Then he's inside the Freep bubble screaming about how everyone there are sheep

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

So they're alleging that they can, like, adjust down the weight of each individual vote for the wrong candidate by using the fact that somehow votes are floats to just change the number value or some bullshit? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Why would they store each individual vote as a standalone floating point number? You'd store the ballot count and totals for each possible option in each possible choice on the ballot, right? If somehow it's designed in any way that would allow this madness to be real, then whoever designed it that way is a goddamn loving moron that should never touch a computer again.

It’s pretty brilliant. What it does is every time there’s a vote cast where interest is computed, you know, thousands a day, the computer ends up with these fractions of a vote, which it usually rounds off. What this does is it takes those remainders and puts it into Hillary's account.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"Mmm delicious Freeper tears yummy ha ha enjoy progress olds!!"

"YES! TEARS!! delicious tears!! Now to literally murder them and enslave their women!! I want them all dead! I want their families dead! Kick them out of the country! But dead!!"

Yeah, both sides are equal.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

The short version is that I'll take a theoretical increased chance of accidentally blowing my fiancee's brains out on the assumption that I'm an idiot over actually having us unable to defend ourselves if someone sees her do something gay in public while wearing a pentagram necklace and decides "Cool, let's gently caress them up."
Listen to me carefully, I've no idea who you are or what your history is so I'm going to tell you that this comes from a real and genuine place: just not being an idiot does NOT make you immune from gun accidents. It does not give you a magic shield and each and every single person ever shot by accident thought that they were smart enough to handle the responsibility.
Get a gun, get two, but you treat them with care and respect and KNOW that accidents happen every second of every day to people that were too smart to have them. "Smart" doesn't always translate to "safe".

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

Man, my optimistic predictions actually coming true?!

No. He likes the part where you have to get insurance or pay a penalty, but will get rid of the part where they have to accept you or cover your healthcare and the 80/20 rule and where you can't charge women more and the part where policies have to have a basic level of usefulness and the part where

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Christie is a fool with poor judgment. He is like the monkey that climbed too far up the pole and has no real cover. He tried to double down on his troubles and run for President.
...Isn't that...just like a monkey...?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I’ve got a feeling Trump (or his attorney) will read every word of the bills presented to him. Nothing will be snuck past him. There won’t be any “Just give me a pen.”

49 posted on 11/16/2016, 3:10:27 PM by moovova
If there's one thing Trump is known for...

Alter Ego posted:

Jesus Christ why on earth do they think that bills all need to be one page :psyduck:
Obamacare was a million billion pages long so no one read it and it had so much bad stuff in it and complicated is bad!!!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

What I like about Trump is that he is confident enough to get advice and assistance even from people he might not agree with, but who know a lot more than he does about their area. This is a leader.

56 posted on 11/17/2016, 1:01:09 PM by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

Yes. It takes a great man to make their political opponent Secretary of State. :allears:

quote:

NOOOOOOO! we need someone strong and who will CLEAN OUT the Nazis from the SnakeDept!

26 posted on 11/17/2016, 12:37:07 PM by faithhopecharity ("Politicians are not born. They're excreted." Marcus Tullius Cicero.)
Yes. Wouldn't want Nazis associated with Trump. :geno:

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

That said and regardless of that connection, the US needs to restore its former friendly relations with Turkey and prevent it from going radical Islam. The only way to do that is through engagement.
I keep remembering that Turkey is a member of NATO and was a key Cold War ally.
32 posted on 11/18/2016, 5:35:42 AM by xzins
Remember when "diplomacy" was for pussies? Oh and when trump said he might not stand by our NATO allies for reasons?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Buy the man a taco but tell him you need to tell him about Jesus first.

24 posted on 11/30/2016, 7:46:45 AM by Lazamataz
Yes. If there's one thing mentally ill homeless people don't know about it's Jesus.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

I wonder when or even if freep will ever realize that one of the dangers of their "direct to the people" approach is that it's one-way. There's no way to ask questions, especially pointed questions that need to be asked. What kind of speculative bullshit will be be buried in without being able to get those questions asked and answered?

Oh honey :( This is a feature not a bug. Freep are cowards and authoritarians just begging for someone to tell them what to do because life is so scary and complicated . That "Please tread on me" flag is perfect for them: they long for a big strong authority to tell them what to do so things aren't so complicated.
Jim Rob's tagline for 8 years has been "resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" which is okay by them because, to them, God is the biggest bully who put down simple rules in single sentence form and, in their view, "tyranny" is anything that makes them have to think. Any and all issues that make things more complicated is "tyranny". But now? Here comes Trump to say "this is how it is. No questions" and Freep can go to bed happy because if the issue was really that complicated there would have been questions and there weren't so they have nothing to think about. Honestly just put all of Freep in prisons and they'll be happy as a pig in poo poo.

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Dec 1, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
God drat Soros pays so much money to have people pretend to be against him when when he COULD just pay more people to be FOR him. It's just so inefficient. If I were on the board of the secret homojewsatanistcommie cabal I'd be so upset at the inefficiency >:(

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

watched the video. The kid HAD a toy gun and was NOT expelled as all white kids are.

29 posted on 12/02/2016 8:10:59 AM PST by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)

"I HATE that black kids aren't punished for having toy guns"~old white man commenting on a story about a black kid having had his jaw broken for having a toy gun in a reality where Tamir Rice existed

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Because the children of the founders of great businesses were for the most part coddled and supported, schooled in the liberal institutions, and smothered in fake praise despite their lack of personal accomplishment.

7 posted on 12/2/2016, 7:21:00 AM by xzins

quote:

In 1920, at age 15, Fred Trump went into the real estate development and construction business, forming Elizabeth Trump & Son with his mother Elizabeth Christ Trump, who was an active partner. She signed the checks since he was under 21. With an $800 loan from his mother, he built his first house in Woodhaven in 1923 and sold it for $7,000. In 1927 when Fred was 22, E. Trump & Son was formally incorporated.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Twelve by Pies posted:

So this Freeper believes that Obama was the first person to be referred to as "President Elect" in the history of the country, and that it was only because he told people to refer to him this way, because he is arrogant. And that now people referring to Trump as President Elect is some sort of passive aggressive attack against Obama.

The loving world these people live in. :psyduck:

My idiot boss would not stop harping on and on about how the news kept referring to Hillary as "Secretary Clinton" because "she's not Secretary anymore so they shouldn't use that title and they're trying to trick people". Pointing out that it is de rigueur to refer to a person by their highest title was rejected with "no it's not!" screeched higher and higher. Also did you know that no President ever campaigned for nominee before Obama?

I swear to Christ I'd like to THINK that harping on this random stuff that's been the norm for 50-60-70 years or, better yet, the entirety of the office, would lead to an awakening as to the fact that every president does this stuff but, in reality, Obama was the first to do all this bad stuff ever and Trump is just giving them a taste of their own medicine! Or, you know, oh it's no big deal now no I didn't make a big deal out of it before how dare you imply that I'm so ignorant *covers up "THREE FULL TIME CALLIGRAPOHERS IN THE WHOITE HOUSE THANK OBAMA!!!!!!" tattoo.*

It's been eight years of "DID YOU SEE HOW EXPENSIVE MOOCHELLE'S DRESS IS??" and now it'll be eight years of "Oh they were probably donated to Ivanka because designers want their clothes to be seen on the first lady it's not a big deal."

God we're all hosed.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Yeah, he likely is, that doesn't mean everything he says is though. He may in fact have some small business with a lovely turn over rate.

i love that freep is getting tired of don crying about everything on twitter. Hey, you guys elected this bozo, you made this bed, now goddamned lie in it. some seem to be trying with their 92 dimension chess claims. But at this point it should be clear, they elected the whiniest bitch boy on the playground that sits on the swings by himself because he's an rear end in a top hat

heh. To Trump voters he's being a tough tough man fearlessly taking punches at targets that were previously so high up they were invincible. Trump voters are, beneath the bluster and red faced confused sputtering, cowards who would NEVER actually stand up to anyone who wasn't at least a foot shorter than them. And even then they'd have to be a subordinate of some sort. So finally here is a bigger bully whose skirt they can hide behind: he's not afraid to take on such strongholds as "liberal elites" or "the Pope" or "really anyone at all because anyone or thing of stature at all they'd be terrified themselves to stand up to but Trump isn't". They got themselves a big, ugly, stupid bulldog that will bite randomly and they're ecstatic because, sometimes and by accident, it bites someone other than them.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Jurgan posted:

I'm not even sure if that's true. Back in 2004, my wife ended up in the hospital for reasons and had no insurance. So they had to go on a payment plan, and it turned out the hospital was massively overcharging insured patients. There was eventually a class action lawsuit over this. It makes sense to me- insurance companies have lawyers who spend their time minimizing payments, but an uninsured person has no advocate.

back in 2008 I was part of a class action suit against Catholic Healthcare West because they were overcharging UNinsured patients. I got more than a third of my $1,600 bill back.

quote:

To: GIdget2004

Where is Trump supposed to get economic people?? At a country fair??

Look at how Obama selected people...muzzies, women, black, lobbyists....

11 posted on 12/9/2016, 8:46:16 AM by Sacajaweau

I remember dozens of political cartoons from the usual gang of idiots about "How about diversity now :smuggo: :smuggo: ??" when Obama picked a cabinet that was full of white guys

Here's one FROM THE LEFT:

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Dec 9, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
They've been here for years

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Geostomp posted:

Freep are purestrain authoritarians. It's not enough to win. They must silence all dissent in the most violent manner possible. There can be no disagreements of any sort and all must serve their desires no matter how contradictory they may be.
To FREEP (and trump voters in general) the goal isn't to "win", the goal is for the other side to lose. You saw it with Trayvon Martin, when Zimmerman was acquitted they STILL weren't happy because they didn't want Zimmerman found not guilty, they wanted Trayvon found guilty. Who loses is FAR more important than who wins, who wins hardly matters at all if the right people lose and, since EVERY issue is a "win or lose" type issue, every time someone else wins they lose.

SocketWrench posted:

Unfortunately there's not much he can do to weasel out of it. On one hand he can claim some reason why he won't like he is now and the right starts to fume in anger, or he can dump tons of resources into this non event till it's a giant poo poo show of incompetence.

Some seem to be carrying on the dream still, though. 6534th dimensional chess and all that bullshit. they won't realize he raped them till long after it happens
L
O
L

He'll simply ignore the whole issue and refuse to talk about it. The end.
Eventually FREEP and the rest will fall in line and you'll only hear two things: Whenever Trump breaks the law you'll hear "B-b-b-but HILLARY!!" and "Any Day Now"

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

So, Snopes.com, Politifact, ABC News and Factcheck.org will ultimately determine if news is “fake” or not.

What could go wrong?

2 posted on 12/15/2016, 10:13:56 AM by Theo (FReeping since 1998 ... drain the swamp.)
See that determination is, and has always been, your. Buuuuuuut: you abdicated that responsibility by refusing to do a .023 second Google search and, instead, just swallowing a regurgitating any and all "news" that reinforced your narrow world view. It's kind of like taking the spoon away from a small child failing to eat applesauce without smearing it in their hair.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
There is a zero percent chance that Trump even knows the name of chess pieces let alone how to play.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Normal pedophiles are creeps that kidnap children and take them to remote places, or relatives that wait until they are alone with children in their own home. DEMOCRAT big-wig pedophiles spend literally millions creating custom vans and flying all over the world while creating elaborate codes (that are already broken and everyone knows) and emailing each other info, have hundreds of empoyees working around the clock to blah dee blah blah. Christ these people have never even been in the same zip code as Occam's razor.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Maybe this is the way democrats should play. Slip in a nominee for the Republicans that freep gets all lovey dovey for so he can 180 in office, that way they'll be calling for Democrat ideals because dissent is heresy.

Yes. If the democrats are smart, if they've learned, THEY'LL be the party of the loudmouth screaming reactionary lunatic next time. HAVE a ten point plan built on proven science displayed on your website for everyone to see but your answer to every question? "gently caress that guy, gently caress those guys, those fuckers are liars and those liars are fuckers more stuff for us YAY GOD no abortions EVER!!" You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time blah blah is a great and all, but honestly all you have to do is fool some of the people some of the time.
The next president is going to have to call the other candidate a motherfucker live on TV, if the democrats are smart they'll be the motherfucker and not the motherfuckee.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

^ What did I miss? Because this list is getting stupid long http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-twitter/

Can we get the USPol thread back please? The chat thread is dog poo poo and, without a single thread, EVERY thread is contaminated. Why was it banned anyway?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Not Freepers but still hilarious (and sad).
Why would they think he'd stop being who he is???

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Some have theorized that, had someone known in the 1920s that Hitler would be the impetus for mass genocide and for Hitler to have been “liquidated”, the future holocaust would have never happened. Is it theoretically sound for this dirtbag to be “liquidated” to prevent a future holocaust of caucasians? Shouldn’t the “professor” be mindful of his dangerous words and the effect it could have on those who will now see him as a clear and very present danger to themselves and their children? After all, he is calling for the mass murder of an entire race of human beings.

88 posted on 12/25/2016, 1:39:12 PM by Thumper1960 (Trump-2016)

...The best Freep posts are the ones where they try so hard to sound smart! WHILE denigrating actual smart people!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Obama rolled in with the culture of calling out those stupid assholes for what they are. So it's clearly him, and he's splitting the country from manly men patriots and rabble rousers giving them poo poo.

Trump is a mean baby like them, and unites all mean babies. Other people don't count.

"People wouldn't have known I was hitting you if you didn't tell them so it's YOUR fault people are yelling at me!"

God it's going to be a long eight loving years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary makes political deals: "What a two faced ratchet bitch typical politician whore!!"
Trump makes political deals: *rhythmic sucking sounds*