Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

gentle pete posted:

My (24/f) husband's (25/m) best friend (25/f) sent us a box of feces as a "prank" while we were away on our honeymoon. Our apartment smells like death and I'm livid.

This was an excellent follow up to the crazy fiancé. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Regulation Size posted:

In the cold light of reason he probably could have deduced this girl is just stringing along her boy toy by making him feel good in comparison to her real, actual, I-am-having-sex-with-this boyfriend. It's lovely and manipulative and suggests this woman has a fragile self-esteem, but at least she probably doesn't believe the poo poo she's saying. On the other hand I probably would have thrown a big fit and threw the necklace into the ocean, I don't know.

Sounds like he's about to either dodge a bullet or turn and run head-first into one. I need an update on this bad boy.

Or it's fake. A Veterinarian who just ducks out early to gently caress off and leaves the workload to his staff.

Edit: then again, the vet I worked for interned with a doctor who spent lots of time huffing nitrous oxide after hours.so I guess it might not be a convoluted story about all women being cheating, gold-digging whores.

Bored fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Oct 6, 2016

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Pick posted:

this effeminate elf prostitute is voiced by the same man who voiced male Shephard in mass effect.

I did not know that. Isn't he also the barkeep from inquisition?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Getting cucked by your own dad has to be the worst. :smith:

I'm not sure who the worse person, the dad or the wife? And what on earth possessed the wife to tell him that now?

She's very "plain-spoken", meaning she is always a selfish rear end in a top hat. Poor dude and half-sister/daughter.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

Genesplicer, you old dog, you.

Lol. That was my first thought.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Regulation Size posted:

I caught my girlfriend sniffing my farts? (Serious)

Maybe she's got a nose like a dog and she is just checking him for prostate cancer.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Was I [f/19] talking down to boyfriend [m/21]

Sounds like an overreaction to a penis slappin'.

https://youtu.be/6hb8FeKfRXM

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Tears In A Vial posted:

I [19M] have troube with my mom [48F] over my art, which is very important to me

Hey guys,

I have had some trouble with my mother lately because she said she is embarrassed and ashamed by my drawings and my novel and short stories. It's pretty harsh to hear that since those are some things that are very close to me and I almost never get to express them in front of my friends because they are mostly disinterested in what I have to write about or what I draw.

What I mostly do is write original stories with characters out of popular culture, like video games or anime, which usually have an erotic undertone. It's the same with my drawings. I tried to explain this to my mom, who is actually a graphic designer and should be at least kind of knowledgeable of art, that my art style is a synthesis of Kathy Ackers creative borrowing and Brechts enstrangement effect. The cultural implications of sexuality and of peoples roles in society get reflected best when characters of popular culture origin engage in activities that aren't usually associated with their characters, sexuality being one big topic that is left out by mainstream media.

My mom tells me that what I write and draw and the way I explained it to her is "bullshit" and that I should focus on going to college to get a biology or chemistry degree because I like those topics. I personally feel more inclined to become an artist. I know that breaking boundaries with creative endeavors is hard but I want to persue it with my personal style!

How do you think I can convince my mom that I am not wasting my time?

tl;dr: My mom dislikes my art and wants to push me into a direction that is not as close to my heart - how do I convince her otherwise?

Lol. She's a hack artist and is mad her mom is calling her on it. Very nice find.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Chichevache posted:

They're old as gently caress, their whispers are probably pretty loud anyway.

They're probably some of those people that don't actually understand how to whisper.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

brotato posted:

Okay what the gently caress is catne. Are you telling me there are some people so fuckin greasy that they give their cats acne? How is this possible. This is like the worst thing I've read yet.

Cats sometimes get crusty on their chins and it's called acne, but it's not drainable so I have no clue what the girlfriend would be trying to pop. Poor cats.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

tactlessbastard posted:

Maybe she gets alimony that ends if she moves in with someone else? Is that a thing?

Yes it is.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT posted:

The idea of seven brothers yelling at their parents to drop the bigoted crap is pretty pleasing. Good for Jase that he has such stand-up siblings.

Yep. That's pretty awesome. Even if the parents are bigots, they apparently did a good job raising their children since none of the brothers have it in them to hate Jase for being gay.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

NomChompsky posted:

My goodness what a depressing thread that I cannot stop coming back to.

Go back to the story about the backpackers who traveled the world, then came out to the dude's family. Feel the warm fuzzies.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Tears In A Vial posted:

Me [25 M] want a girlfriend [any/F] in hyderabad for good sexual relationship.

n/t

I read this in Cookie Monster's voice.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lockback posted:

I have no idea if Coffee is a Euphemism here or what. Are these real people or is some AI learning relationship posts and awkwardly trying to make its own.

I [26F] cried because my boyfriend [26M] didn't want to drink coffee.

lol at her BF making up a screen-name-sounding pet name when they finally met.

Ok, so I think Coffee is Heroin. It's really the only way this starts to kind of make sense.

Yeah, maybe it's heroin, or maybe this person's just big, shut-in, baby. Didn't she say they didn't meet for a couple of years?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Skratte posted:

What in the hell makes her parents think this is her problem

Isn't all Gothic poo poo Catholic, anyway?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Nazzadan posted:

but I'm going to change it to Xiong Thunderdong.

I like it!

HardDiskD posted:

why was he discussing fetishes with a therapist while he was "growing up"
Maybe he was like the 13 year old little brother from e/n that kept ending up in the hospital with kidney infections from sounding. The family didn't know how to talk to him about how to safely enjoy his fetishes so tried sending him to a therapist.

Bored fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Dec 17, 2016

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lockback posted:

By the title I thought this one was going to be weird but it turned out pretty cute.

My boyfriend (24m) has a relationship bucket list. Does anyone else?

Her boyfriends dark fetish is getting a hickey.

There's a lot of places to put hickeys where others can't see them.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

WampaLord posted:

lmao

Bray is a dumb name too, though.

I think Bray might be worse. At least Goku is funny.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Gluten Freeman posted:

maybe don't date a teenager, dude!

lol "i made the mistake of giving him a blowjob"

You know how when you get drunk and trip over your own feet and fall face-first on a dick? Happens all the time.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lyrai posted:

Reading all of these terrible people makes me appreciate poo poo like http://imgur.com/gallery/DE10M this so much more.

This is fuckin' adorable and I hope they stay that in love for the rest of their lives.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Earwicker posted:

I would like to see a picture of the artwork and a picture of Rover before judging the situation

I want to too. I'm thinking it looks like poo poo, but was such a sweet, thoughtful gift that everyone was complimenting it because her friend is a terrible person. Really, regardless of the quality, her friend is a jerk.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Pearnicious posted:

I always wonder when I read statements like this if they're full of crap or if he has actually been diagnosed. It seems like an easy excuse for lovely people to just say "eh, I'm mildly autistic" and just continue to be a piece of poo poo. What does he even mean by "mental exhaustion drain"? Like normal people don't get mentally exhausted from dealing with life in general? Throwing autism around like that can be an excuse for drat near anything. Didn't do the dishes? "Sorry, I'm too mentally exhausted because of my mild autism and ADHD. I can't do the dishes right now, I need to focus on my video games."

I don't know, maybe he actually has been diagnosed and has a genuine problem, but it honestly sounds like a cop out. Both of these people just kind of sound incompatible and like they don't really want to be with each other.

He probably actually suffers from depression since that causes lethargy and memory problems. That's my take on, as a person with no psychology degree and over the Internet, at least.

Edit: missed the part about him being an abusive fucko. Now I don't wanna feel bad for him.

Bored fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jan 5, 2017

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Andrast posted:

Sounds like a really nice death bed discussion.

Maybe their words won't be intelligible.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

a horse is just a dog that traded quality for quantity

Can confirm. My family had one when I was growing up that followed me around like a dog.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lonely Virgil posted:

drugaddicts.txt

Almost haha, We actually looked after the apartment for 2 weeks, the first week we did a ton of drugs. The second week we decided to get sober cause we were too hosed, ironically that's when things got hosed.
[/quote]

How does someone post this and not expect hate? "We were broke so we stole stuff from my brother. He's such an rear end in a top hat for pressing charges." What a piece of poo poo.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

1.) Dude is a shithead and the chick is awesome
2.) Do the math on when they started dating....

I didn't read the ages at the beginning. I actually did,"ew" out loud when I scrolled back up to check.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

Hold her purse for her once in a while if she needs you to for God's sake. It's not like some leprechaun is going to suddenly appear and call you a human being before punching you in the balls. I swear, some guys are such bitches about their masculinity.

I had a good laugh at this. Thank you!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

Can you imagine the Klingon version?

"Joqq'hathar has been acting very inappropriately towards me during our shifts. We flirt a lot, you know, sparring, ambushes, the occasional knick with a knife, choking. I know I shouldn't have encouraged it, but I thought it was harmless. Well, last night, he...he...hugged me and told me I was pretty..."

*begins sobbing*

"Oh, you poor thing! We'll have him in the dilithium mines by next week! For now, maybe do some therapeutic death hound hunting to begin the healing process. Take all the time you need."

Lol. This is great. I have nothing of value to add.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Lol. "He knows it's partly his fault." It's all your fault, fucker!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Yeah they should because it almost seems like he takes some perverse enjoyment over making her feel ashamed.

I don't see how it could be anything other than that. Dude is creepy as gently caress.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Themata posted:

The majority of results for the first secret word was vastly by 20 something women who are insecure about another woman their boyfriends are buddy buddy with, so I think it's time to switch!

Secret word: pizza

This is a three parter. Fairly tame compared to some of the other stuff on here, bolding not mine.

30/m with 29/f for 2 years - Am I crazy for thinking her reaction to me being late with the pizza is massively out of proportion?

[Update] 30/m with 29/f for 2 years - Am I crazy for thinking her reaction to me being late with the pizza is massively out of proportion?

[Final Update]: 30/m with 29/f for 2 years - Am I crazy for thinking her reaction to me being late with the pizza is massively out of proportion?

Is she on the wrong birth control? Cause that sounds crazy for what sounds like a fairly stable relationship.

Edit: nvm. I finished reading the post and the girl is awful.

Bored fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Feb 3, 2017

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Oh, I'm not even bothering to go into the non-technical non-IT staff who regularly send us tickets for their non-issues who have absolutely no clue what's going on and are paid crazy good money as an accountant/controller/researcher/etc. 😂

I was not allowed to touch a printer that wasn't working at my job. We had to wait for IT to come fix it. The reason it wasn't working, according to the error message on my desktop, was that one of the paper trays wasn't closed properly. I got a stern talking to by the head of our department when she spotted me reaching towards the tray. IT will always be needed because corporations like making their employees helpless for some reason.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

I've seen this story before and the update is even better. I wanted to bold the highlights but it's so crazy I would have to bold the whole thing.

Fiance's a piece of poo poo, but I got all warm fuzzies reading about how her friends and family are taking care of her.

How did she become involved with the fiance when she has such healthy, supportive relationships aside from that one?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

In my experience, people who are being genuinely kind when they give extravagant gifts don't expect the same in return.

Yeah. Gift giving us really fun. It's even more fun when you actually have the money to come up with something awesome for the person you are getting the gift for.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

p rude posted:

Well I for one do NOT want my wife to gently caress someone other than me

I was about to call you a prude as a joke, then I saw your username. Nice post+username combo.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I Was The Fury posted:

loving gross.

The dad, too be clear, is the loving gross one.

"I SAW HIS WEINER SPECIFICALLY IN YOUR BUTTHOLE, I MADE SURE"

I didn't check genders until reading your post and thought​ the mom was writing it. Either way, it really is gross.

"No college for you, little missy, until I'm in charge of your genitalia!"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

There's this guy on Facebook a friend exposed me to who thinks his autism makes him genetically superior to everyone around him because he is completely logical and detached from most emotions and/or doesn't understand them. He is also constantly posting insane Zionist conspiracy theory videos, casually throws around vitriolic racism, sexism and misogyny etc and writes small novels about these topics regularly, commenting on his own posts to elaborate. It's really a sight to behold.

I work with someone like this. She fuckin hates "illegal immigrants" and old people who have the audacity to apply for Medicaid when they still pay premiums on life insurance (that they've probably paying into before they got sick) and she turns every conversation into saying awful things about various groups of people we are supposed to be helping. We process paperwork for health and human services.

I don't think she realizes, when she goes off about "illegal immigrants", that the sites she reads her bullshit on use that as code for all Latinos. We have a lot of Latinos in our office and she is loud. She also thinks no Muslim should be allowed to come to the U.S. I don't bother trying to talk to her because somehow she turns every conversation into a way for her to loudly proclaim her awful opinions.

The other people I've met with aspbergers have been perfectly nice and feel awful when they don't pick up on social cues.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

therobit posted:

Yes, because goons know better than licenced professionals that met with and evaluated a patient. Seriously, not everything is mental illness or some tragedy that people need help for. Sometimes people are dumbshits or lazy assholes with no other pathology or reason behind it.

Or that's how the family's interpreting it because they are frustrated. I don't believe "lazy" is a clinical term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

lady you control your kid's diet you're doing a billion times more harm to her than your hubby's pet goodolboy

5'2" and 120 is acceptable. It just means she's gonna have boobs.